Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) (66268 Views)

Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Area Boys Beat Man For Insulting Wizkid Online & Harassing His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies
. You stayed at home for just less than 2 years and you don de think hyper, my brother abeg think of what you can do for your self, you can learn how to fry Akara, puf puf in your hood, give it graduate touching, buy cheap office shirt and trouser take them to offices, there are a whole lots of things you can do to keep your self busy and keep making steady income, its only a lazy Nigerian that can think the way you just think, thinking suicidal because you gat no job after two just two years of service.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

My friend will you leave here and go make yourself productive.. Ewu.!
Your mates are hustling.. You are looking for job under the guise of being a graduate. undecided

Common shift make we see road.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by martoruky: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Them Lagos dey show deir Kpai number, make them show alaka, dem go know say na two water dey dis life. Trust warri boys
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
LOL they done hear am. they 4 done tell bubu
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
U can't harass people for no just cause
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
lol, how dumb u sounded... Bini boyz only got wiser..an average 18year old guy dey reason how to either enter uni or go away go Hustle..no time for shit anymore but then I agree, this is something Bini guys should indulge so that these robbers will hear word grin

I cannot even make out head or tail of your poorly constructed sentences.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerians by nature hates discipline and orderliness,that's why they protest and revolt at any actions that will checkmate and organize their lives.Nigerians like to lead a care free lifestyle and this has eated deep into the fabric of our society,hence the near haphazard nature of our society.We should embrace discipline.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
zoba88:
More

Chaii agbor boys are mean see how they panelbeated these guys how did they even overpowered them with their guns? Pls don't try this at home it's very dangerous so many young nigerian boys have been sent to their untimely graves just like this.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

I cannot even make out head or tail of your poorly constructed sentences.
ok
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
d nigga in d 2nd pics looks like maquerade awaiting further instructions. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
coputa:
Nigerians by nature hates discipline and orderliness,that's why they protest and revolt at any actions that will checkmate and organize their lives.Nigerians like to lead a care free lifestyle and this has eated deep into the fabric of our society,hence the near haphazard nature of our society.We should embrace discipline.
What does sarz has to do with my phone, is that how to discipline someone, all the corrupt politician how many SARS don discipline?
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
capatainrambo:
Lol

I love this

let's wait for idiotic pigs of buHari
they will come and support the police
do uou mean the vultures ?
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dey suppose burn dem with tyre sef. When you are pushed to the wall that's the effect. Hope others learn from dem. This is just the beginning hope others cities especially Lagos, follow suit
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by EnglishUsa: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

why you no study diplomatic and Leave history elon, you no no say no diplomacy we need for naija.ok go start something little no matter how small.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by captainking(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

You can ask for help without reporting to threats for suicide.. That alone is a turn off.. People will help you regardless of that statement.. Just be patience and keep applying for jobs.. There are some outsourcing firms in ph.. Pls use Google. Get their address.. And submit your CV.. It's certain you will get a job.. God be with you..
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by dich: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Very good...
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by d4gmail: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Plz commit suicide. And stop competing for energy and space with sensible people. BTW your thoughts shows you are not fit for any kind of job.

Morocco0:

Please help me..

Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by TheInsignia: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Temptee101 post=69367705] SARS don't wear such uniform moreover they move in groups and are ready to shoot at a slightest provocation. Were you there? I don't swallow everything i see online, these lazy bloggers can go to any length in a bid to trend. [K/quote]

They are not SARS, but regular MOPOL....I work at the hospital where they were admitted... They are still in (male surgical ward) admission as I type this.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by snowden9(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

My friend go and get a teaching job to do young man. what's your problem thinking of suicide. check my previous posts to see how i got mine and I'm even in the same port Harcourt with you. use this week to achieve that feat. schools are closing soon. they'll call you.
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
zoba88:
As shared by Frank....

'This Police Officers abi SARS guys, went to Agbor in Delta state and started harassing boys and be searching their phones, thinking it’s Lagos and Benin where the boys are liverless.
Agbor boys mobilized to their checking point where they held boys and was accusing them of Yahoo and beat craze enter all their heads.
I wish other cities will follow suit and SARS will end itself.
Nigeria constitution forbids any police officer from going through any citizens mobile electronic gadgets without any court order.
#EndSarsNow
#EndSars'.

NB:Initially I thought they were NYSC members but they seem to be Mopol officers.I stand to be corrected

The man don get bald head by force
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:
See correct mending! grin

The officer con dey look like those alimanjiri for road side begging for alms. grin

Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

are you male or female?
Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by sirpreshy(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2019
See as the other one be like those Lazarus pics when him wake from grave for story book.

Re: Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
Good development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.