Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You (5810 Views)

FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by owisdom58: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Dino Melaye List his Constituency project the list will surprise you. Senator Dino posted this facebook.
SDM!, SDM!!, SDM!!!
A Promise Made, A Promise Kept-
My God, My People… Thank you!
Date: 18th-21st July 2018.
https://silverbirdng.com/2018/07/14/dino-melaye-lists-constituency-project-list-will-surprise/
Constituency Projects Facilitated By Sen.Dino Melaye (KW).
Image may contain: 1 person
-Construction of Jamata-Budon Road, Lokoja
– Ayede-Agbajogun-Amuro township road project, Mopa Amuro.
– Okebukun-Ayanga road project, Kabba Bunu
– Ayetoro Kiri-Eggan road project, Kabba Bunu
– Ayetoro Gbede township road project,
– Ejiba Township road project, Yagba west
– Agbudu-Gbarada road project, Kogi LGA
– Kabba-Ogidi Road project, Ijumu
– Okedayo Township road project,
– Ayere Ajowa road project, Ijumu
– Aduge-Ogale road project
Okedayo road network project, Kabba Bunu
– Okoro Gbede-Agirigbon Road project, Ijumu
– Kara-Igbogo road project,Kogi LGA
– Construction of Kara-Bridge, Kogi LGA
– Ayetoro Gbede Skill acquisition centre, Ijumu
– Motorized Water project, Okedayo.
– Solar Powered Motorized Water Project, Felele, lokoja.
– Kabba Bunu Okedayo Water Project,
– Ayeh Gbede Water Project
– 4 blocks Of class Rooms, Sarkin Noma, Lokoja
– 4 blocks of classroom Lokongoma lokoja.
– 4 blocks of classroom for Abugi community
– Blocks of 4 class rooms Ekirin Adde,
– Blocks of 4 class rooms, Ponyan, Yagba East.
– Block of 4 class rooms, Iffe Olukotun, Yagba East,
– 3 Block of classroom, Ogidi, Ijumu.
-Installation of (300KVA) for Ayere-Arima Community, Ijumu.
-Installation of (300KVA) for Ogale-Ayede, Ijumu.
– Extension of Electricity & Installation of (300KVA) Transformer for Aduge, Ijumu
– Installation of (300KVA) transformer for Oyo-Iwaa community in Oworo, Lokoja LGA.
– Installation of (500KVA) for Okedayo community
– Installation of (500KVA) Transformer for Ayede- Amuro in Mopa Amuro.
-4 Blocks of classroom for Aduge.
– Installation of (350KVA) Transformer for Okoto Odo-Eri, Yagba West.
-Two Hand Pump Borehole at Isanlu Esa, Yagba East.
-One Hand Pump Borehole in Okunran, Yagba West.
– Installation of (2) (500kva) Transformer Ayetoro Gbede.
– Power generating plant (Mikano) for Ayetoro-Kiri
– Installation of (500KVA) Transformer, Olle, Kabba Bunu,
– Extension of electricity in Omi.
– Installation of (2) (500KVA) in Mopa town
– Solar powered borehole Water Project, Ayetoro Gbede,Ijumu.
-Two (300KVA) Transformer for Ogidi Community.
– Solar powered borehole water project, Iluke
– Ayetoro Gbede Motorized borehole project.
– Motorized borehole for Adankolo, Lokoja LGA.
According to him.
Imole de oooo!!!,Imole nla,Imole yi da ra!!!!.
TGSC & TeamSDM.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by owisdom58: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by socialmediaman: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by luvmijeje(f): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
At last! Before I tell am well done, he should back it up with pics so that all these bad belle won't say its a lie.

And if all these is true, my Senator should get ready to be questioned. If Dino can do all these then my Senator should do more.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigeria politician lacks shame

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Sarkin: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
I hope the thief won't steal the funds this time.
PDP is Satan's party.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
I hope the thief won't steal the funds this time.
PDP is Satan's party.

Apc and Pdp are all corrupt

Apc too are corrupt

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Blakjewelry(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
well you try but I think that constituency thing should be scrap
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by hisgrace090: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
This man should go an take over from abia gov if possible.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Kaetoh: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Senator Dino has carried out more projects than that dullard in aso Rock..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by SLAPMUMU: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Apc too are corrupt

Your hypocricy is legendry,always speaking with both side of your mouth.

apc=association of past criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
SLAPMUMU:

Your hypocricy is legendry,always speaking with both side of your mouth.

Shut up

Before I slapmumu out of you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Sarkin: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Apc too are corrupt
yeah.
But APC is better at the moment.
To start listing PDP and ex PDP members atrocities on this earth is so disheartening.
I rather not vote at all than to vote pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Constructing Township Roads in Gbedde? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Firefire(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Apc too are corrupt

Fraudulent comment!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by abc115: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
This guy is a con artist and pathetic liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by noruwasman(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
At last! Before I tell am well done, he should back it up with pics so that all these bad belle won't say its a lie.

And if all these is true, my Senator should get ready to be questioned. If Dino can do all these then my Senator should do more.

BELEIVE nigeria politicians at your own peril, what make you think that if sen. Melaye is bold to show his expensive life style on media, he can`t do same to project during commissioning of project?
i stand to be corrected and the last time i read Sen. melaye commission a project was constituency office which ia a personal project

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by SLAPMUMU: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Before I slapmumu out of you

sarrki most people on this forum does not take your blabbing here serious custhey know how snile and manuplative you can be
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
yeah.
To start listing PDP and ex PDP members atrocities on this earth is so disheartening.

Lol

Young man

Is Yahaya Bello of Kogi better than elechi of ebonyi?

Badaru Of jigawa better than Ifeanyi?

Bauchi governor better than Wike ?

Wake up Apc aren’t saints
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Firefire:

Fraudulent comment!

I am a patriot

I always stand by my country
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by luvmijeje(f): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
noruwasman:

BELEIVE nigeria politicians at your own peril, what make you think that if sen. Melaye is bold to show his expensive life style on media, he can`t do same to project during commissioning of project?
i stand to be corrected and the last time i read Sen. melaye commission a project was constituency office which ia a personal project

You made a vital point. Dino can showoff! Let me follow the link before I get too excited.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Sarkin: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Lol

Young man

Is Yahaya Bello of Kogi better than elechi of ebonyi?

Badaru Of jigawa better than Ifeanyi?

Bauchi governor better than Wike ?

Wake up Apc aren’t saints

yeah, They aren't.
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by SLAPMUMU: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
yeah.

sarrki if you like quote your self from morning till night,apc is a demonic party which has nothing to offer other death,hunger,pain t
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by buhariguy(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
OK
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
yeah, They aren't.

So they are all corrupt
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2018
SLAPMUMU:

sarrki if you like quote your self from morning till night,apc is a demonic party which has nothing to offer other death,hunger,pain t

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by luvmijeje(f): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Oga OP, I've gone through the link, there's no pictures of Dino commissionimg anything. Please tell him to back all these paper projects with evidence.
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

I always stand by my country

Ok, next?

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by IRAPADA(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2018
so that gradder that grade the front of my house is part of dino constituency project
Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by Sarkin: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2018
SLAPMUMU:

return every penny of your education back to your parents. Can't you read name??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by forghon: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is he jst a senator or Kogi state governor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You by HRMK: 9:42pm On May 18, 2022
THIS IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVEABLE!LET US SEE IF ANYONE WULD COUNTER THIS CLAIM!!

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi Launches Obinrin Kete Women Empowerment Programme / Senator Daduut Seeks Urgent Extension Of Railway From Kaduna To Jos / Breaking: See The Black Market Price For Whatever You Want From Drugs To Snipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.