Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos (32171 Views)

Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by wink2015(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
NIGERIA NEITHER NEED OBASANJO'S PDP OR BUHARI 'S APC

What Nigeria need is a country that is RESTRUCTURED.

THE TOTAL RESTRUCTURING OF OUR FEDERALISM IS WHAT IS FUNDAMENTAL AND NOT THE RECYCLING OF POLITICIANS.

if they are so good they should turn their energy to starting a private business.

why must they want to remain relevant year in and year out.

THE PDP AS A PARTY IS GONE FOR GOOD WHETHER BUHARI PERFORM OR UNDER PERFORM AS A PRESIDENT.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by goshee: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
luminus83:

Obasanjo is confused so also is PDP, they are just hungry for the treasury to be looted again.
has Adeosun confirmed where she forged her certificate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Blexcute12: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Obj has no interest for the masses
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Blexcute12: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hayzedious:
Do you live in Nigeria?
it is not whether I live in Nigeria or not. it is all about the right and truth
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by goshee: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
clinsman1:
Nice one but I stl dnt understand why dey went to meet the same man dat condemned their card.
anything done provided that that old man up there is dislodged is welcome. anybody is better than that dullard even Shakau I will vote instead of buhari. at least I will know that a terrorist (Shakau) is in power and I'd get prepared to face him than this one that will kill us and come our condolence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
We live in Nigeria n he couldn't help his daughter reelection. Obj is valueless n useless but only respected by fools!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by powerkey: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:
I am beginning to love this buhari....I thought he was gonna be obj puppet....I never knew he can stand his ground. God thank you for giving us a man that does not wanna be manipulated by those that believe without their decision Nigeria won't work..baba buhari I am solidly behind you. I know all the killings are politically motivated.

Yes man who is only interested in terrorissing and killing the masses while securing the lives of cows and terrorists....

it's your choice bro
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Justinah4real(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
SirRoberto:
Anything legal to remove a government that has failed the masses is welcomed by the masses

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by gurnam: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
goshee:
has Adeosun confirmed where she forged her certificate?

You don’t know the ministry of finance to go and ask her? Or you are afraid of a woman ?

Stop embarrassing yourself and stick to topic
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Tareq1105: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
jonathanOz:
To plot the fall of Buhari right? And replace him with another failure I guess.
We got little options in this country and that's bad

It's like pdp leaders are happy to meet with Obj. Error! Obj no get friends, don't be carried away. Why going to someone that has formed his own party? Concentrate on your party. Must Obj join you before you can win? Ologbodinyan, it's like meeting Obj is an achievement to you.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by truthstands01: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:
I am beginning to love this buhari....I thought he was gonna be obj puppet....I never knew he can stand his ground. God thank you for giving us a man that does not wanna be manipulated by those that believe without their decision Nigeria won't work..baba buhari I am solidly behind you. I know all the killings are politically motivated.

Politically motivated you say and what has your C in C done to stop the slaughtering of the innocent citizens of the country? Nothing. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by ceemman26(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Firefire:
Same as he met previously with APC leaders in 2014

and pdp lost in 2014. Is gona be vise versa.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by kennisman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
gurnam:

You don’t know the ministry of finance to go and ask her? Or you are afraid of a woman ?

Stop embarrassing yourself and stick to topic

nice response.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
ceemman26:

and pdp lost in 2014. Is gona be vise versa.

By fire by force

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Joarams(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Anyway... this is not Ota. This is Abeokuta live and direct...Green Legacy Resort, Abeokuta same grounds housing the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library...close to the Govt Secretariat. Maybe Uche Secondus doesn't know the difference sha.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by bonnyhope: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Obj going back to his vomit...someone who has torn his pdp membership card
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Optimist88(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
I think Secondus can build any organisation! He's a good thing that's ever happened to PDP.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
They've goned there to beg hin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by aalangel(f): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
After tearing his PDP card...mtcheewwwwwwwwww... He's also as unstable as Dino...I don't know why people are still listening to this man.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Neoteny(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
OBJ has delusions of grandeur.

Ever since he lost his 3rd term he's taken it upon himself to rule through the back door by supporting the sick, the buffoons, the old and infirm.

This country became rudderless the moment the military meddled in politics.

And it won't find its course until every single one of these warmongers is dead.

strange why the living have 3 letter acronyms:

PMB, OBJ, IBB.....666
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Jimatex(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
alfred3001:
the games speak for themself call, what'sapp or telegram the number below if interested

Alfred ikemefuna obi is a scammer. you subscribe for any game. he will block you on watsapp after paying him. I paid him 30k and he block me and doesn't take his call again. Amadioha will strike you dead Alfred.

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by seguno2: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
jonathanOz:

Is it bad because too many people sit around and complain instead of getting up and being part of the deciders in the political process
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by seguno2: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oma307:
he can't vote more than one, it all lies in the hands of the masses

Who sell their votes for a pittance of rice, gari and even odourless fufu
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by seguno2: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
obojememe:
these old men doesn’t understand the meaning of retirement...they just keep resurfacing and occupying space meant for helpless nigerian youths

Whose fault is it that the youths have chosen to be helpless
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by saltoasis: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Under estimate obj at your own risk. His boys are everywhere. They give him first hand information.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by malakasea(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:
I thank the almighty Allah for making some people reasonable about pmb plan for nigeria.Nigeria is a critical nation with so many beneficiary of corruption.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
naijaguy123456:
PDP running from pillar to post, shame them no get. Am no big fan of APC but Obasanjo is a failure and one of Nigeria's big problem.

You're not a big fan but a staunch member of APC
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Jimatex post=69372583]

Alfred ikemefuna obi is a scammer. you subscribe for any game. he will block you on watsapp after paying him. I paid him 30k and he block me and doesn't take his call again. Amadioha will strike you dead Alfred.[/quote

You be pure maga. Go and lick your wound.as for you scammer, everyday is for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari was a mistake throw out the monster before he kill everybody.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by Tecno66: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
OBJ does not like PDP but figures out that Buhari is the common enemy and every thing must be done to stop him. I can see that he will not even mind teaming up with Atiku on this.
asha9:
Bubu osetigoo. Prepare to handover cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos by showafrica(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
jonathanOz:

No option at all,... Country is dead and buried by thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Reactions As Buhari Campaigns In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.