Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

"The Love Of My Life" - Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Girlfriend, Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Love Of My Life" - Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Girlfriend, Chioma (476 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Love Of My Life" - Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Girlfriend, Chioma by GISTM0RE: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Pop singer Davido shares new picture of his girlfriend, Chioma. He calls her the love of his life and can't wait to spend the rest of his life with chioma. He wrote on his Instagram page;

The Love of my life !! Can’t wait to spend forever with you ❤️

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/love-life-davido-shares-cute-photo-girlfriend-chioma

Re: "The Love Of My Life" - Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Girlfriend, Chioma by GISTM0RE: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
sad
Re: "The Love Of My Life" - Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Girlfriend, Chioma by itspzpics(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Self-made — Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner / Billionaire Dad Femi Otedola Shares A Throwback Photo Of Him And Obasanjo / I Work Hard Because I Grew Up Nothing - Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.