Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth (536 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by DavidHume(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Between the Judiciary, Executives and Legislatives, which of this arm of government causes the more of our problem we have in Nigeria as a country.

For me its is the Legislatives! The senate do not pass the right bills, pass the right bills at the wrong time, Pass Bills that protect their own interest alone, incure the largest expenses, allows for more than two term for a senator is a problem on its self. Because i still dont understand what the likes of David Mark is still doing in the senate. I see the upper and lower chamber as more corrupt.

Please what is your own opinion on the Armnof goverment that cause the more problem of the system of Government Nigeria Practice.
Re: Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by KwoiZabo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Its different for different administrations. In Buhari's govt. its obviously the executive.

Under Buhari Ministers steal & Forge certificate and they are still in power.

Court orders are being disobeyed

The security agencies collude with Fulani to kill innocent citizens and rid them of their ancestral lands

We were plunged into recession and unemployment is at an all time high.

I can go on and on...

2 Likes

Re: Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by DavidHume(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Its different for different administrations. In Buhari's govt. its obviously the executive.

Under Buhari Ministers steal & Forge certificate and they are still in power.

Court orders are being disobeyed

The security agencies collude with Fulani to kill innocent citizens and rid them of their ancestral lands

We were plunged into recession and unemployment is at an all time high.

I can go on and on...

Okey....i respect your opinion even though i disagree
Re: Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by uwa1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
In this government... It's the Executive.

1 Like

Re: Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by DavidHume(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
uwa1:
In this government... It's the Executive.

Your reason
Re: Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by uwa1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
DavidHume:

Your reason

Battered economy and unemployment

Biased Anti-Corruption Campaign/ encouraging leaders of various security agency to be undemocratic

Security challenges

Tribal sentiment...... Etc
Re: Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth by DavidHume(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2018
uwa1:

Battered economy and unemployment

Biased Anti-Corruption Campaign/ encouraging leaders of various security agency to be undemocratic

Security challenges

Tribal sentiment...... Etc

Noted

(1) (Reply)

2019: Former Minister Shagari Sets To Unseat Tambuwal In Sokoto / Photo Of APC Chieftain Assassinated In Imo By Unknown Gunmen / Coalition Of United Political Parties (CUPP) Opens Secretariat Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.