Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Barbeque, Grills And Small Chops In Benin City. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Barbeque, Grills And Small Chops In Benin City. (1134 Views)

Barbeque (grills) & Small Chops In Owerri & Imo State / Barbeque (grills) & Small Chops In Owerri & Imo State / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbeque, Grills And Small Chops In Benin City. by Jonathannkem(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
We 're expert in Grills &Small Chops.
We cater for Social and Cooperate Events. 
Our Choicest include Spring Roll, Samosa, Mosa,Fish Ball,Meat Ball,Puff-Puff, Beef kebab,
BBQ Chicken, Fish, Turkey, Sausage,
Asun (BBQ Goat)
and Shawama (mixed,Chicken or Beef)

Company Name: De Sunshine Grills & Small chops

Address: 44 Johnson Way off Romark Pack,Benin City

Phone No:08063789087 & 07062042971

Re: Barbeque, Grills And Small Chops In Benin City. by Wifilover: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
That certainly looks delicious as hell. Just look at that pork, I can't help but imagine how tasty it could get with the sauce from https://www.bigwigjerky.com.au/australian-bbq-thermometer/ on it. I have a question for you. how exactly do you deliver. Is the food premade, or do you cook it in front of the customers? Also, if let's say I ordered from you, but only your services without the products, would it be okay for you to cook what i'd buy? Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Members Of The Grassrootsig Joins Founder/leader Bona Ogbonna In Thanksgiving / Thousands Of People Gathered In Paris To Protest Against Gay Marriage In France / Want To Step To The Next Level In The Events Industry? Then Follow Our Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.