Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

ONLYNPHARM: Online Pharmacist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ONLYNPHARM: Online Pharmacist (358 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLYNPHARM: Online Pharmacist by lordbulek(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good afternoon. I'm Ogunfolu Abdulquddus Olubusayo. I'm a Pharmacist and in about 2years of working in the community pharmacies, I noticed there could be easier ways of reaching out to more people for free/affordable health care.

In a few weeks, I will be launching OnlynPharm®. OnlynPharm is a platform that allows you to have safe and confidential chats with our qualified and certified professionals on the internet. This comes in handy for people who are shy or too busy to visit the pharmacy or hospitals for minor health care issues.
OnlynPharm® would be available on the following channels:
1. Facebook
2. Gmail
3. Whatsapp
4. Twitter

In addition we'd be collaborating with diagnostic labs and pharmacies in South West particularly Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta.
OnlynPharm would start for now with a Pharmacist, a Physiologist, a nutritionist.
We intend to enlarge our professional pool as time goes on.
Also, need I add that our services on OnlynPharm will be totally free and geared at providing free/affordable healthcare to the general populace.

OnlynPharm is in the pilot scale study stage i.e. we are test running and within 1 week, we have been able to attend to four people thus far. 3 completed cases and 1 pending case via our whatsapp terminal +2348126626641

Please, reach out to OnlynPharm for your health issues.

WhatsApp +2348126626641
Twitter: @OnlynPharm
Mail: onlynpharm@gmail.com

We would be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: ONLYNPHARM: Online Pharmacist by lordbulek(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello.
Be free to ask any questions you may have about your health concerns here.
I'll be willing to shed more light and proffer solutions.
Regards,
OnlynPharm

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Break Literally Any Habit / Ex-abia South PDP Chairman Laid To Rest Amid Tears (photos) / 11 Signs Your Body Is Giving You And You Must Not Ignore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.