Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (57558 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching / What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by contigiency(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
grin

Abaribe.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by contigiency(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
grin

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by otokx(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
If they slit your throat and you are bleeding how will you hold the ballot box. These politicians should have human conscience.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by billyG(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
una see how this kponmo cutting coward,won make others pikin go die like fowl,while his children are abroad,this drowning man is just overheating d polity.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by benstar90: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Person wey them go rig for, them go still rig for
TalkTalkTwins:
The person wey go win go still win
If you want to contest for any post in Nigeria, then read tips on how you can win an election in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
benstar90:
Person wey them go rig for, them go still rig for
This is Nigeria
The highest rigger wins the election grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by greatenoch(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
WE SHALL WANT TO SEE RESULT.... SHIKENA!!!
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by winnah(f): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2018
deantimes:

https://www.headlineng.com/ekiti-ballot-snatching-fayose-pdp-agents/

what will be my benefit if my neck is separated from my head.

I hope you can tell your son/ children that.

that means power/ vote is more prestigious than life. according to him fayose. if this was buhari's statement I believe he will not allow us to hear word.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by winnah(f): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2018
deantimes:

https://www.headlineng.com/ekiti-ballot-snatching-fayose-pdp-agents/

according to him fayo...what, power and vote are more important than lives.

take note...

"Even if they are going to cut your neck, let them cut the neck. So long as the ballot boxes are thereā€, he told a party agent on the phone."

where are all his children.
I want to believe that he also passes same info. to his children.

what will be my benefit if my neck is separated from my head and yet PDP still loss even if they win.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by kurt09(m): 4:43am On Jul 15, 2018
udemzyudex:

The leaders are not only the problem, the citizens are not ready for change.

Did he say anything bad? Is it not your right to vote? Is not your right to protect your vote?

Just because it is fayose, if he said so to his PDP agent which I believe is the right thing, Fayemi should say the same thing to APC agent, unless you're trying to say its APC thugs that will snatch the box.

Waiting for your congratulatory message to Fayemi
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by udemzyudex(m): 5:00am On Jul 15, 2018
kurt09:
Waiting for your congratulatory message to Fayemi

I'm from Akwa ibom state and my governor is doing well, I reside in lagos state and Ambode is doing well. Whoever wins is none of my business, I don't reside there and I didn't vote.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by BALLOSKI: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2018
princeade86:
like for PDP ,share for APC.
you should realize by now that likes on nairaland doesn't amount to votes.
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by OEChika: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol he said if they cut your neck,let them cut it

Very funny set of people. well I don't care about Nigeria politics anymore.
Whoever wins should win, to me it makes no difference
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by skolobo: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
nigerians should stop accusing fayose TINUBU will rig any election with watever it will take....it happen live in AMBODE time it tinubu came to barriga a day before d election at nite to distribute cash, chairmanship election in ikosi isheri OYESCO VS ATINGA it was clearly rigging for the fact that youth in the area voted and waited for the result to be announce....they still went ahead to declare OYESCO...TINUBU will do the same for BUHARI come next year mark my word just wait and see what happens next year.....
Re: Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do by brookz: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Hahahahahahaha, Peter The Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.