Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Man Who Died And Came Back Alive, Narrates Life After Death - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Man Who Died And Came Back Alive, Narrates Life After Death (583 Views)

Mohbad Occupying Top 3 Music Charts On Audiomack After Death / Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert / Download Music Mp3: Lil Nas X – Life After Salem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Died And Came Back Alive, Narrates Life After Death by Topeokesblog(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
A Shakespearean actor who died for seven minutes painted what he saw when he was unconscious.

Shiv Grewal, from Peckham, London, suffered a massive cardiac arrest after going out for lunch with his wife five years ago – and now depicts what he believes is the afterlife in his art.

The 60-year-old, who just finished an RSC production of Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing, had to be revived by paramedics.

He had been previously healthy and fit, but on the way home from the restaurant he began to feel unwell, before his eyes rolled back into his head.

He said:

“I knew, somehow, that I was dead.”

“I was aware my brain was dying and crying out for help. But, at the same time, I felt things completely separate from my body. It was like I was in a void but could feel emotions and sensations.

“Despite knowing I was dead, I also knew that there was a chance of coming home.

“I also understood that I’d be reincarnated, but I didn’t want that just yet. I wanted to return to life, to the material world and to my wife. I demanded that I was coming back and I got my wish.”

SOURCE - http://leetvilla.com/life-after-death-narration/

Re: Man Who Died And Came Back Alive, Narrates Life After Death by dacanv(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Man Who Died And Came Back Alive, Narrates Life After Death by CapitanS: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Cöck and bull story

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3! Soti – Sweet Girl (falz Cover) / 80's Baby! :What's That One Iconic Joint That Summarize The Dopeness Of The 80's / Penthauze Music Presents [video] Nuno – 8th Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.