Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. (813 Views)

Remote Female Telesales Marketter Needed For A Tech Company / Digital Marketter Needed In An ICT Firm / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by MrCuteking(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
I need a digital marketer for 6months contract. First of all, how much will it cost for Marketing and workmanship for a month?
Please don't comment if you don't have an idea. If your price is cool I will mail you.
Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by ephinitech07: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Am a digital marketer...let's talk on WhatsApp 07032177220
Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by ScaffoldCON: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrCuteking:
I need a digital marketer for 6months contract. First of all, how much will it cost for Marketing and workmanship for a month?
Please don't comment if you don't have an idea. If your price is cool I will mail you.

Personally, it depends on what you want to market. Some products are quite competitive, thus one would need to develop a great content for the Ad. Might require graphic illustrations, photo or video.

However, depending on your budget, I'm sure I can work something out for you. Where are you based and what would you like to be the Ad duration set within a Month?

If you're pleased with what I've outlined, I'm based in Abuja. Reach me on whatsapp on 081 880 744 90.
Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by merit455(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
It will cost you just #50,000 monthly......your market will go far.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by akeentech(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
All you have to do is to contact info@akeentech.com our name speaks for us. Thanks
Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by Brooke60(f): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
MrCuteking:
Hello. I am a certified Digital Marketer.
I work with a client's budget.
Do you want to run ads every day on all social media platforms?
Mail me misolakhemmy@gmail.com
I will break it down for you.
Ads for all social media platforms
Service
Graphics (If you need)
Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
WhatsApp me let's Talk
I can work on a budget that best suit you.
We can work as a team
Am a digital marketing officer who is currently engaged with task that has proven worth the money my client spent.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by Vikzywhyt(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Digital marketing is based on what ad you want and the different platforms you are looking to explore. If it is an engagement ad, CTA like purchase e.t.c. Digital marketing encompasses even marketing via news letter, email marketing. So if you want my services, I can be reached via 09076431227.
Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by Vikzywhyt(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2018
Vacancies for business developers in a security company situated in Lagos. Salary 70,000 and above. Requirements: B.sc and a minimum of 2 years in marketing. Interested and qualified applicant should contact vickroon consult via 09076431227.

Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by sparko1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrCuteking:

There are some questions that need answers first,
1. Do you have a website?
2. Is the website optimized
3. Have you done all the necessary SEO stuff that needs to be done?
4. Is the website responsive, can you assess the site on mobile with ease?

The reason is even if you spend 50,000 naira monthly, if this things are not in place then you may not get much from it.

Remember, Google number one priority is to make sure the website that appears on the search engine are of the best quality and the more Google trust your site, the more it will appear and then more importantly the less you will pay.

Don't just rush to give the job out, be sure the goals you want to set can be meet and remember, even without ad, you can still sell and rank high on Google index.

You can reach me through sparknecolas@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Digital Marketter For 6months Contract. by ScaffoldCON: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2018
sparko1:

There are some questions that need answers first,
1. Do you have a website?
2. Is the website optimized
3. Have you done all the necessary SEO stuff that needs to be done?
4. Is the website responsive, can you assess the site on mobile with ease?

The reason is even if you spend 50,000 naira monthly, if this things are not in place then you may not get much from it.

Remember, Google number one priority is to make sure the website that appears on the search engine are of the best quality and the more Google trust your site, the more it will appear and then more importantly the less you will pay.

Don't just rush to give the job out, be sure the goals you want to set can be meet and remember, even without ad, you can still sell and rank high on Google index.

You can reach me through sparknecolas@gmail.com

Good point. The Poster didn't come out quite specifically on what he wants. I'm assuming he just wants to cover social media grounds.

Hopefully he sees your message and elaborates more on it.

(1) (Reply)

World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2018 Registration / Vacancies: Ngo's REPRESENTATIVE / Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Program {YGP} 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.