Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing (1447 Views)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / What Are Your Favorite Hair Styles? / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by jovi: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2010
Im in a tight fix abt what i can do with my hair, do not want to relax for a while to enable it get back some body, so any tips,
, apart from plain braids 365 days a year, any suggestions?, (NOT DREAD LOCKS PLS), ANY OTHER TWISTS THAT wont need me to shave inorder to change styles will be welcome, Lets add to the list:

Braids
Wigs
weaves--(fringe-style)
Texturise (if need be, which product to use?)
Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by jovi: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2010
Please also recommend hair saloons, esp the ones that can deal with natural/semi-natural hair and useshea butter and othergood products, BTW IM IN LAGOS,
Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by queenesthr(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
I recommend Forever Living range of Hair Care products.

Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling gel - they are all made from mature, stabilised Aloe Vera.

They will grow your hair and give it shine and volume.

Contact me on 08034708929 or queenesther227@yahoo.com for your supplies.
Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by yme1(f): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
just go for olive oil and all the products and your hair is gonna bounce back

Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by queenesthr(f): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
Helping to maintain healthy hair and scalp, Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo’s enzymatic activity sloughs off dead cells. With the added benefits of stabilized Aloe Vera gel.

The Aloe Vera gel’s properties make it a natural alternative to other shampoos, while its gentle, concentrated formula makes it suitable for all hair types.

it also:

•Strengthens with aloe amino acids, fortifying the amino acids in hair follicles and papillae.
•Supplies saponins and natural sudsing agents to fortify hair and give it body.

Jojoba Oil, another important ingredient, is an excellent lubricant that has been used in hair care formulas for years. It replenishes lost moisture to both skin and hair. It adds more body while removing hardened sebum from the hair and fortifies the hair shaft and ends. This naturally allows you to comb through the tangles of wet or dry hair, without leaving a dry, fly-away appearance. Forever Living’s Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo, a mild product capable of cleaning even the oiliest hair, helps remove flakes and soothe the scalp, leaving your hair shiny and manageable.

Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by queenesthr(f): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
Helping to maintain healthy hair and scalp, Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo’s enzymatic activity sloughs off dead cells. With the added benefits of stabilized Aloe Vera gel.

The Aloe Vera gel’s properties make it a natural alternative to other shampoos, while its gentle, concentrated formula makes it suitable for all hair types.

it also:

•Strengthens with aloe amino acids, fortifying the amino acids in hair follicles and papillae.

Jojoba Oil, another important ingredient, is an excellent lubricant that has been used in hair care formulas for years. It replenishes lost moisture to both skin and hair. It adds more body while removing hardened sebum from the hair and fortifies the hair shaft and ends. This naturally allows you to comb through the tangles of wet or dry hair, without leaving a dry, fly-away appearance. Forever Living’s Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo, a mild product capable of cleaning even the oiliest hair, helps remove flakes and soothe the scalp, leaving your hair shiny and manageable.

Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
@poster, you can still relax your hair, and keep it healthy, depends on how often
and how well you do it. For me I relax my hair every 6 months, twice a year, I visit the
salon every three months for a trim and a hairstyle, I do all the rest myself.

I shampoo with tresemme shampoo/condition every week or sometime after
every two weeks. If you want soft hair, then conditioner wash your hair often.
(wash your hair with only condition.)

For daily styling, my mom like to braid my hair but I really do not like braids, so I keep my
hair in a bun, sometimes I hold it back, most of the time I just leave it flowing like that
but I used a leave in conditioner every day to prevent breakage. Like Yme said, organic root stimulator
is great, my mom used it, and she has great hair, for me I used elvive Anti-Breakage
conditioning Care Spray. Very light for daily use.
Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by queenesthr(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2010

The gel’s properties make it a natural alternative to other shampoos, while its gentle, concentrated formula makes it suitable for all hair types.

It also:

•Mild cleansing shampoo
•Suitable for all hair types
•Concentrated, pH-balanced formula (use sparingly)

Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo

Re: Ideas About Hair Styles--that Do Not Require Relaxing by queenesthr(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2010

The gel’s properties make it a natural alternative to other shampoos, while its gentle, concentrated formula makes it suitable for all hair types.

It also:

•Mild cleansing shampoo
•Suitable for all hair types
•Concentrated, pH-balanced formula (use sparingly)

Forever Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo

(1) (Reply)

A Touch Of White. / Pic. When Your Barber Has A Phd In Customer Care / T-shirt With Slogan Is The Latest Casual Trending Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.