Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu (27176 Views)

Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 22.443Km Neke-Mbu-Ogbodu Abba-Obollo Etiti Road / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Samirana360(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2018
justtoodark:

dont be too happy...always stay critical.....
OK....buh I don't wanna to be a critic..... criticism has never changed anything in nigeria...ask buhari
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by justtoodark: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Samirana360:
OK....buh I don't wanna to be a critic..... criticism has never changed anything in nigeria...ask buhari

asphalt streets are not good in such a area...this is rain forest area....concrete streets are better and last longer....
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by obynno7(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2018
nice work my Able governor

1 Like

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by obailala(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Seeing things like this make me ashamed of my governor Owelle. undecided
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by obynno7(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2018
kaorama:
Nice work OP. Please let us know where and where this road can lead to. It will help enthusiasts. Thank you.
it leads from obollo A for to obollo Eke to Eha mu fu to Ebonyi state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2018
kaorama:
Nice work OP. Please let us know where and where this road can lead to. It will help enthusiasts. Thank you.
lead to heaven.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Nice,more of dat
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by numen(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2018
It's actually Nsukka is in the hands of God NOT Enugu! We're yet to feel him in the capital and other places outside his hometown.

1 Like

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by akumaiordaah(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Enugu State is Working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by emijo(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Road wey go spoil after 3 months.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Amarabae(f): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Dottore:
@Amarabae and Why is Enugu metropolis and other non Nsukka LG not carried along:
Only recently I believe as a result of serious outcry of Enugu residents on negligence of the state metropolis, attention was given to the road (about 500miles stretch) In front of Loma Linda Estate in Maryland, Milikin Hill and Maryland-Timber-Akpo Street about 2.5km

There are several roads that need urgent attention. Almost the whole of Achara Layout:
Awkunanaw Street-Ochumba-Etudo
Igbariam Street
Ubaka Street
Malachy - Unubi- Osumenyi, Vance Streets

Many parts of Emene Sooil Plaza Hotel Road
Many places in Abakpa
Many places in Independence Layout

Almost Zero attention is given to rehabilitation or maintenance of Primary and Secondary school structures in Enugu State.
Let's stop celebrating non performance. The money is not personal funds. It's public funds
Focus on your state and leave enugu state alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by nkemdi89(f): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Enugu rural road is 100 times better than Owerri urban road , no thanks to the governor of IMO state with substandard everything.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Dottore: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Focus on your state and leave enugu state alone
I am a full indegene of Enugu State. Born and brought up too. 042 for life. I speak with facts and evidence not with sentiments. Sullivan's performance is yet to be matched in anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Ikpongiton: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
are they still doing this type of 18th century road in 2018? other smaller states are upgrading by constructing dual carriageway with under ground drainage system.igbo people sef
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by holycup(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Shame on the government of this country,they are still using road projects and water projects as something to entice the masses.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Samirana360:
neither has appreciation changed anything
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by hgnbello(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Wow.. Nice..
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Ikpongiton: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69390781:
Very good one.
Thumbs up Guv.
very good one for this local road when his mates are doing dual carriage in ondo and kwara.where you from sef ?0
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by SUNDICOS(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
99 bad report hidden while 1 seem good exposed.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by arch111(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Dottore:

I am a full indegene of Enugu State. Born and brought up too. 042 for life. I speak with facts and evidence not with sentiments. Sullivan's performance is yet to be matched in anyway

You are here shouting about streets while some roads leading to some villages are yet to see construction. Don't you consider the people there too??

Bros!!! U no b beta pesin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
very good one for this local road when his mates are doing dual carriage in ondo and kwara.where you from sef ?0
We are from your village

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Samirana360(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
neither has appreciation changed anything
then u can choose to criticise while I appreciate....it's balanced
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Samirana360:
then u can choose to criticise while I appreciate....it's balanced
noted
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
Op this is one not worth front page.you can find this kind of road either under construction or constructed in every state of the federation.

they have spent 500bn on road that won't last 3months
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by PeaceGord: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Agbotikuyo
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by DIVFAVOR(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Dottore:
@Amarabae and Babygiwa pls dont be carried away by very few achievements that are not commensurate with the enormous allocations coming into the state.

Why is Enugu metropolis and other non Nsukka LG not carried along:
Only recently I believe as a result of serious outcry of Enugu residents on negligence of the state metropolis, attention was given to the road (about 500miles stretch) In front of Loma Linda Estate in Maryland, Milikin Hill and Maryland-Timber-Akpo Street about 2.5km

There are several roads that need urgent attention. Almost the whole of Achara Layout:
Awkunanaw Street-Ochumba-Etudo
Igbariam Street
Ubaka Street
Malachy - Unubi- Osumenyi, Vance Streets
Ikiriki - Idaw River - Emeka Ebila
Umuchu - Omachiana - Mount

Many parts of Emene Sooil Plaza Hotel Road
Many places in Abakpa
Many places in Independence Layout

Almost Zero attention is given to rehabilitation or maintenance of Primary and Secondary school structures in Enugu State.
Let's stop celebrating non performance. The money is not personal funds. It's public funds @amokelouis
Daniel058

@poster I feel your pain, the Governor is yet to make his performance felt uniformly. But that is the case of governors in Enugu they make their region priority first.
1. Chimaroke focused so much in his town that he relocated enugu state university to his village just to propel development.
2. Chime did same thing for his people
3. Now Ifeanyi is doing same others are crying.

It's takes good state house of rep to bring extra development to other region unless.

Meanwhile there is a yearly budget cut across the entire state, so query your representatives about developing your place.

The only governor that have worked across board is Jim Nwobodo.

That I can attest.

Anyi by ofu.
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by coolzeal(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
The governor made it clear that his administration will focus more on rural areas because that's where majority of our people reside. Besides, Enugu urban is not the only city in Enugu state and Nsukka is next to Enugu in terms of settlement and population. I wonder, is Nsukka not part of Enugu state? Kudos to the governor and the good people of Enugu state, we are solidly behind you.

Disclaimer: Sullivan had more resources at his disposal than Ugwuanyi and yet, Ugwuanyi is doing a fantastic job.. Kiss the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by justcallmenuel(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Please can this road lead one to heaven? Is ask I ask o
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Dottore: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
arch111:

You are here shouting about streets while some roads leading to some villages are yet to see construction. Don't you consider the people there too??

Bros!!! U no b beta pesin
Did you read where I wrote Enugu Metropolis and non Nsukka LGA. Did I mention only a particular school when I talked about education? I posted pictures of schools in the metropolis and the rural area. What exactly is your problem?
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by Afonja007: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Enugu is always blessed with quiet governors that are performing well.
The average enugu man hate noise
who is the average enugu man your talking ?I hope is not walking oooh angry
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by tasteofcash: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69390781:
Very good one.
Thumbs up Guv.
not minding u can be annoying at times but i'm begining to like u
Re: See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2018
tasteofcash:
not minding u can be annoying at times but i'm begining to like u
......meaning you hate us before?!
Really?
But this is even our first time of noticing you.
Why putting so much weight on your heart all this while?!
Be careful, that killed many people in the past.
Life is just so beautiful.
We make love, not war.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) / FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.