Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Paxful A Scam? – Paxful Users Looses Millions Of Coins – See Proofs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paxful A Scam? – Paxful Users Looses Millions Of Coins – See Proofs (653 Views)

Young Man Looses Sanity After Overdose On meth (VIDEO) / Doctors Remove Hundreds Of Coins And Jewellery From Woman’s Stomach (pic) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paxful A Scam? – Paxful Users Looses Millions Of Coins – See Proofs by Topeokesblog(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
News reaching us that Paxful users are currently facing a hard time as some are already in the hospital for loosing millions of bitcoins to Paxful with no prior notice.

According to a close friend of mine he lost about #2Million Naira Worth Of Bitcoin while someone also lost about 40Million within a twinkle of an eye!

No one knows what could have been the cause of this but one of those who lost bitcoins said it’s a supposed attack from hackers while others claim it’s from paxful

The original file server for images that are uploaded on Paxful is filepicker.com but some claim to see smallurl.com so always check the link before doing anything.

Below are more screenshots of proofs from users that lost their coins to Paxful

Make sure you move your bitcoins away from paxful now to avoid stories tha touch.

SOURCE - http://leetvilla.com/paxful-scam/

Re: Paxful A Scam? – Paxful Users Looses Millions Of Coins – See Proofs by stigmond(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Uhmm, thank God I listen to my guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Paxful A Scam? – Paxful Users Looses Millions Of Coins – See Proofs by Itzogunsakin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
You can actually stop shit deals if you want to trade on Paxful marketplace. Don't ask me how, use the link in this post to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian President, Reacts To Viral Video Of Policeman Beating A Nursing Mother / Nigerian Parents Arrested After Son Dies During 40-day Fast (Photo) / Excited Lady Posts Picture Of Herself In Her Underwear On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.