Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC (59202 Views)

Mbah Appoints Ladi Akeredolu-Ale MD Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To The Shutting Down Of AIT By NBC / Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by 2fine2fast(m): 4:09am On Jul 15, 2018
They tried to divide US along religious line..
Trying to force their useless propaganda down
our throat.
They forgot that we are the Great Yoruba Race.
Critical, discerning and not gullible nor swayed
by their evil division tactics.
We vote based on our conscience, my father votes
party A, I vote party B and life continues.
We are guided by reason not sentiments.
In the West, it's every man for himself.
Call me whatever you want to, Afonja, Ewedu, Amala,
I mean whatever as long as they are Yoruba names, I hold my head high.
Be onifa, musulumi, onigbagbo, alaigbagbo.....
Be Oyo, Ijebu, Igbomina, Okun, Akoko, Ilaje, Ijesha, Awori........Eledumare bless all children of Oduduwa.
And for the mean time that we are still part of this country,God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by bellazz(m): 4:49am On Jul 15, 2018
FedericGodwin:
Good.
Fayose doesn't care if they shutdown the whole state.
He has misled those workers to work not in accordance with the rules and regulations of the commission. How can they be announcing results not yet released by inec, releasing fake results so that people can start killing when they released the original results thinking they have changed the results overnight
Now his party has lost the election.
I expect ipob/Biafra to go back and cry because they have longer years to cry. They should not look for reasonable job to do and be expecting Apc to be feeding them.
I have told ipob/Biafra/wailers to prepare to weep tomorrow. If these miscreants plus ffk support you in an election, you have failed. They represent failure all the way.
In Anambra, they didn't support Obiano, in Edo, they didn't support Obaseki, in Ondo, they didn't support Akeredolu, and these people all won. Reasons I know Fayemi would win since. Anybody can ask Jimi Agbaje how ffk/ipob/Biafra support earned him political suicide.
Next election is Osun state, these miscreants with ffk shouldn't support Apc ooooooooooo. We can't afford to fail in Osun.
All of you listen, prepare for suicide next year 2019 because Buhari will win the Presidential election since everybody you have been supporting has been failing. You can kill yourself enmass, na hatred you get go kill una. I have never seen a set of people loaded with hatred like them.

Anyway, waiting patiently for ẹkún gómìnà apá kejì.

The film go sweet.

what's this sir.... can you just summarize?
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Lumig: 4:50am On Jul 15, 2018
docadams:
According to TVC, the NBC has finally shut down the Ekiti broadcasting service following repeated breach of the provisions of the electoral act by outgoing governor, Fayose. No date was set for its reopening.

TVC

Less we forget, "The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC), on Wednesday imposed N500,000 fine on Ekiti State Broadcasting Service for violating the ethical standards of broadcasting code in the country"

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/275875-nbc-sanctions-ekiti-broadcasting-service.html
yes! The action is even belated by NBC, I always get irritated whenever I listen to that station, both the TV and FM radio - so boring a station and one-sided reportage. Used day to day by Fayose to oppress, disseminate lies and propaganda. In fact the station should be closed for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by abiolert(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2018
wallex1983:
After breaking Fayose's neck, its time to break his mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oga which neck did they break?if that neck break I bet you fayose nor go fit get up for bed self.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by lordcrypto: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Apc is leading
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:00am On Jul 15, 2018
obaival:

Next rigging pattern

Organized rigging parttern
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2018
It is long overdue.
Ekiti is gradually shutting down the menace from the outgoing administration of Fayose.
Normalcy is returning to Ekiti with the new government of Fayemi.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by mbhs139(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2018
obaival:

Next rigging pattern

Do you people have sense at all? Haba! Can't you guys just be objective, at least for once?!

Do you know the gravity of what Fayose has just done?
Can you imagine the collateral damage this will do the lives and property of Ekiti people ?
Think brother, think!

Do not allowed hatred for a people mislead you into mischiefs.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Yyeske(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2018
slimghost:

There is nothing wrong with annnouncing counted and collated results. They have agents present at all wards. This is a way of curbing manipulation of counted results.
There is something called SENSE, please confirm you have it before I engage you further.
Go and read about the electoral act in Nigeria before displaying your ignorance to the whole world

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Lock it and take the key to the federal capital until handing over day.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by pek(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2018
slimghost:

There is nothing wrong with annnouncing counted and collated results. They have agents present at all wards. This is a way of curbing manipulation of counted results.
There is something called SENSE, please confirm you have it before I engage you further.
Grow some sense or borrow. Stop spewing trash.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Obansy112(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Is this even constitutional?
. YES
It's constitutional..... they breached the ethics of broadcasting by announcing feck result and misleading the populace.....
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by GreenNegro(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
FedericGodwin:
Good.
He has misled those workers to work not in accordance with the rules and regulations of the commission. How can they be announcing results not yet released by inec, releasing fake results so that people can start killing when they released the original results thinking they have changed the results overnight
I expect ipob/Biafra to go back and cry because they have longer years to cry. They should not look for reasonable job to do and be expecting Apc to be feeding them.
I have told ipob/Biafra/wailers to prepare to weep tomorrow. If these miscreants plus ffk support you in an election, you have failed. They represent failure all the way.
In Anambra, they didn't support Obiano, in Edo, they didn't support Obaseki, in Ondo, they didn't support Akeredolu, and these people all won. Reasons I know Fayemi would win since. Anybody can ask Jimi Agbaje how ffk/ipob/Biafra support earned him political suicide.
Next election is Osun state, these miscreants with ffk shouldn't support Apc ooooooooooo. We can't afford to fail in Osun.
All of you listen, prepare for suicide next year 2019 because Buhari will win the Presidential election since everybody you have been supporting has been failing. You can kill yourself enmass, na hatred you get go kill una. I have never seen a set of people loaded with hatred like them.

The film go sweet.
I laugh so teh, I want to dey cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by phase1: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
FedericGodwin:
[s]Good.

The film go sweet. [/s]

How does what you do in your miserable poverty-striken muslim-run Osun state affect IPOB?

Are Ipob the ones begging for alms on the streets and bus stops in oshogbo?
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Bhol28: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Throwback:
Fayose has refused to know his place and the limits of his power as governor.

Why was he broadcasting and declaring the winner when he is not INEC?
Imagine,his desperation was just too much,he thinks ekiti people will be his mugun for life,no concrete achievement,diverting bail out fund meant for salary to other things,he just picked his deputy and forced him on people like adeyeye as pdp candidate,seeing himself as god of ekiti state and blasting anybody anyhow.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Bhol28: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
The rise and fall of fayose,self acclaimed god of Ekiti state.Owing salaries anyhow but could transfer 4k each to workers account on election day eve.Smart guy.Very desperate to enforce his stooge eleka so as to continue ruling indirectly and cover up all his atrocities
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:
It has been shut down by APC not NBC

That's also equally good, just shot it down, it doesn't what body does it. We can't afford to have large scale destruction of lives and properties because of one useless broadcasting station announcing fake poll results.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by maasoap(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
evansjeff:
Good one. That stupid station should have been shut down a month ago. We've been witnessing election in Nigeria, both in APC and PDP states, the kind of madness fàyose has displayed in this particular one is very unbecoming. Many don't even know the name of the PDP candidate all because of fàyose's madness.

Keen observation. And you're too much on point. He attracted all the attention to himself and distracted people's attention from the candidate.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
evansjeff:
Good one. That stupid station should have been shut down a month ago. We've been witnessing election in Nigeria, both in APC and PDP states, the kind of madness fàyose has displayed in this particular one is very unbecoming. Many don't even know the name of the PDP candidate all because of fàyose's madness.

Wait.. Yu mean fayose is not the candidate? shocked
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by mfm04622: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Is this even constitutional?

It is
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by GoldHorse(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Booda Fayose please don't mind these NBC people jare make we start to use town criers with gongs to continue our "clean' (not dirty please cool ) job. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by teepain: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2018
slimghost:

Going on air to announce results is punishable by 2 years in jail according to the Nigerian law books. Fayose might just have unwittingly played into the hands of people that want his head.
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by sademola: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
seunny4lif:
grin
Nigeria
Nigeria
Nigeria
But when will they shutdown Lai Mohammad, becos he
has been spreading fake news like CNN and BBC

This itself is a fake news. Show us at least three fake news of Lai Mohammed
Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by ejimatic: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos / Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.