Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage (1877 Views)

Please Who Can Explain This Biblical Verse? / Is This Particular Biblical Passage Still Effective In 2021 / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 1:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A CANAANITE woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus DID NOT ANSWER her a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD AND TOSS IT TO THE DOGS. “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.(Matthew 15:21-28)

If Jesus (pbuh) was actually the last prophet of God sent to the entire world to die for our sins, then why did he have to say: I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24)? See how Bible categorically declare that Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY to the Israelites. Furthermore, when Jesus (pbuh) was sending out his apostles for evangelical mission, he also warned them categorically to avoid preaching to the Gentiles i:e the Non-Israelites: THESE TWELVE JESUS SENT FORTH, AND COMMANDED THEM, SAYING, GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES, AND INTO ANY CITY OF THE SAMARITANS ENTER YE NOT: BUT GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 10:5-6). This further corroborates the fact that Jesus was sent ONLY to the Israelites.
However, many of the Christians believe that this command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" was later cancelled and replaced by the new command of preaching to all the nations BEFORE Jesus ascended to heaven:
1. Matthew 28:19; "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
2. Mark 16.15; “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
3. Acts 1.8 ; "and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
4. Luke 24.47; “that repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.”
Therefore, it seems from these four verses that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.
But was it REALLY TRUE that the original apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD ? Let see what happened between Peter and one influential man called Cornelius. This very incident, which occurred many years AFTER Jesus' departure, goes thus:
"At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!” Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.” When the angel who spoke to him had gone, Cornelius called two of his servants and a devout soldier who was one of his attendants. He told them everything that had happened and sent them to Joppa. About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.” The voice spoke to him a second time, “DO NOT CALL ANYTHING IMPURE THAT GOD HAS MADE CLEAN.” This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven. While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the VISION, the men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon’s house was and stopped at the gate. They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there. While Peter was still thinking about the VISION, the Spirit said to him, “Simon, three men are looking for you. So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them.” Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests. The next day Peter started out with them, and some of the believers from Joppa went along.The following day he arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends. As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.” While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. He said to them ; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN. So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me? (Acts 10:1-29 NIV)"
Remember: it seems from four verses cited above that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. If this is true, then why did Peter have to say : "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" ? Was Peter not aware of the Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? Has he given preference for the tradition of the Jews over this command given to them by Jesus? Has he forgotten such a very great and important command from his Master? Very hard to believe! Forgery and manipulation must have occured somewhere.
The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius as we have read from the passage above. The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world .
Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world. But if their argument is true, then why did remaining Jewish believers criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ? Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world ? Now read the passage below.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT)
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said. Then Peter told them exactly what had happened.“I was in the town of Joppa,” he said, “and while I was praying, I went into a trance and saw a vision. Something like a large sheet was let down by its four corners from the sky. And it came right down to me. When I looked inside the sheet, I saw all sorts of tame and wild animals, reptiles, and birds. And I heard a voice say, ‘Get up, Peter; kill and eat them. “No, Lord,’ I replied. ‘I have never eaten anything that our Jewish laws have declared impure or unclean. “But the voice from heaven spoke again: ‘Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean.’ This happened three times before the sheet and all it contained was pulled back up to heaven. “Just then three men who had been sent from Caesarea arrived at the house where we were staying. The Holy Spirit told me to go with them AND NOT TO WORRY THAT THEY WERE GENTILES. These six brothers here accompanied me, and we soon entered the home of the man who had sent for us. He told us how an angel had appeared to him in his home and had told him, ‘Send messengers to Joppa, and summon a man named Simon Peter. He will tell you how you and everyone in your household can be saved!’ “As I began to speak,” Peter continued, “the Holy Spirit fell on them, just as he fell on us at the beginning. Then I thought of the Lord’s words when he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ And since God gave these Gentiles the same gift he gave us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to stand in God’s way?” When the others heard this, they stopped objecting and began praising God. They said, “We can see that God has also given the Gentiles the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life. ( Acts 11:1-18 NLT).
Why did Holy spirit have to tell peter that HE SHOULD GO WITH THEM AND HE SHOULD NOT WORRY THAT THEY WERE GENTILES( Acts 11:12), if they have already free to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world as the four verses cited above proclaimed? Again see the last statement made by the Jewish believers in Christ: " WE CAN SEE THAT GOD HAS ALSO GIVEN THE GENTILES the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life".
They were hearing it for the FIRST TIME that God
has given the gentiles the priviledge of repentance
and receiving eternal life.
Have you now seen that Peter did not forget anything when he said to Cornelius and his households; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)
This very incident (which took place between Peter, the leader of all the apostles, and Cornelius the centurion) is an indisputable evidence that Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world are nothing but SPURIOUS ADDITIONS TO THE TEXT. Even the evidence for this spurious addition can also be deduced from Jesus original statement; "I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL" using the following illustration;
Suppose you are being asked to distribute a packet of sweet to some children in your vicinity WITH AN INSTRUCTION TO START WITH THE MALE CHILDREN BEFORE THE FEMALE. Now one of the female children approaches you for the collection of her own sweet. Please before God and man would you say; " I WAS ONLY ASKED TO GIVE THE MALE" or you would say "IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE FEMALE" ? Pls be sincere with your self. Again, if that female child insist to collect the sweet from you, would you say again : IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S SWEET AND TOSS IT TO THE DOGS ? Of course, you would not utter such a statement. The only reason why such statement can come out from your mouth is when you are STRICTLY COMMANDED to give the sweet to the male children ONLY.
Similarly, if it was already in the divine plan that JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES WOULD PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN THE GENTILES, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”. Why did Jesus have to say such a statement if he was truly sent to the entire world and if truly no one can come to the Father except through him? Because he was yet to be crucified? No! Because he was in hurry? No! Because he was yet to receive the power from his Father? No! Because he was yet to be resurrected? No! Because he was yet to be ascended to heaven? No! THINK VERY WELL. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY REASONABLE REASON WHY JESUS REFUSE TO ANSWER THAT CANANITE WOMAN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE OTHER THAN THE REASON MENTIONED IN THE VERSE. The fact that Jesus later answered that woman (Matthew 15:28) help us to know that there was no any strong reason preventing Jesus from attending to her in the first instance other than the fact that Jesus and his apostles were sent ONLY to the Israelites.The preaching of Peter to Cornelius and his households was an exception and one-time event. Peter’s initial response to those gentiles was rejection (Acts 10:28). We have no record that Peter evangelized another gentile. ONE INCIDENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A MINISTRY .
There is NO ANY VERSE in the Qur'an which says Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or his companions were sent ONLY to the Arabs. But see how the Bible categorically declared that Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY to the Israelites; I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( Matthew 15:24) and see how Qur’an declared that Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to ALL MANKIND; " AND WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU (O Muhammad-pbuh) EXCEPT AS A GIVER OF GLAD TIDINGS AND AS A WARNER TO ALL MANKIND (Qur’an 34:28)". If God Almighty bring these two verses( Matthew 15:24 and Qur'an 34:28) infront of you on the day of Judgement, do you have any excuse to tender before Him? I have already conveyed the message to all sincere seekers of truth. It is now left for you to decide.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A CANAANITE woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus DID NOT ANSWER her a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD AND TOSS IT TO THE DOGS. “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.(Matthew 15:21-28) If Jesus (pbuh) was actually the last prophet of God sent to the entire world to die for our sins, then why did he have to say: I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24)? See how Bible categorically declare that Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY to the Israelites. Furthermore, when Jesus (pbuh) was sending out his apostles for evangelical mission, he also warned them categorically to avoid preaching to the Gentiles i:e the Non-Israelites: THESE TWELVE JESUS SENT FORTH, AND COMMANDED THEM, SAYING, GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES, AND INTO ANY CITY OF THE SAMARITANS ENTER YE NOT: BUT GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 10:5-6). This further corroborates the fact that Jesus was sent ONLY to the Israelites. However, many of the Christians believe that this command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" was later cancelled and replaced by the new command of preaching to all the nations BEFORE Jesus ascended to heaven: 1. Matthew 28:19; "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit". 2. Mark 16.15; “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” 3. Acts 1.8 ; "and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 4. Luke 24.47; “that repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.” Therefore, it seems from these four verses that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. But was it REALLY TRUE that the original apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD ? Let see what happened between Peter and one influential man called Cornelius. This very incident, which occurred many years AFTER Jesus' departure, goes thus: "At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!” Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.” When the angel who spoke to him had gone, Cornelius called two of his servants and a devout soldier who was one of his attendants. He told them everything that had happened and sent them to Joppa. About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.” The voice spoke to him a second time, “DO NOT CALL ANYTHING IMPURE THAT GOD HAS MADE CLEAN.” This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven. While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the VISION, the men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon’s house was and stopped at the gate. They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there. While Peter was still thinking about the VISION, the Spirit said to him, “Simon, three men are looking for you. So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them.” Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests. The next day Peter started out with them, and some of the believers from Joppa went along.The following day he arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends. As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.” While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. He said to them ; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN. So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me? (Acts 10:1-29 NIV)" Remember: it seems from four verses cited above that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. If this is true, then why did Peter have to say : "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" ? Was Peter not aware of the Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? Has he given preference for the tradition of the Jews over this command given to them by Jesus? Has he forgotten such a very great and important command from his Master? Very hard to believe! Forgery and manipulation must have occured somewhere. The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius as we have read from the passage above. The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world . Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world. But if their argument is true, then why did remaining Jewish believers criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ? Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world ? Now read the passage below.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT) "Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said. Then Peter told them exactly what had happened.“I was in the town of Joppa,” he said, “and while I was praying, I went into a trance and saw a vision. Something like a large sheet was let down by its four corners from the sky. And it came right down to me. When I looked inside the sheet, I saw all sorts of tame and wild animals, reptiles, and birds. And I heard a voice say, ‘Get up, Peter; kill and eat them. “No, Lord,’ I replied. ‘I have never eaten anything that our Jewish laws have declared impure or unclean. “But the voice from heaven spoke again: ‘Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean.’ This happened three times before the sheet and all it contained was pulled back up to heaven. “Just then three men who had been sent from Caesarea arrived at the house where we were staying. The Holy Spirit told me to go with them AND NOT TO WORRY THAT THEY WERE GENTILES. These six brothers here accompanied me, and we soon entered the home of the man who had sent for us. He told us how an angel had appeared to him in his home and had told him, ‘Send messengers to Joppa, and summon a man named Simon Peter. He will tell you how you and everyone in your household can be saved!’ “As I began to speak,” Peter continued, “the Holy Spirit fell on them, just as he fell on us at the beginning. Then I thought of the Lord’s words when he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ And since God gave these Gentiles the same gift he gave us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to stand in God’s way?” When the others heard this, they stopped objecting and began praising God. They said, “We can see that God has also given the Gentiles the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life. ( Acts 11:1-18 NLT). Why did Holy spirit have to tell peter that HE SHOULD GO WITH THEM AND HE SHOULD NOT WORRY THAT THEY WERE GENTILES( Acts 11:12), if they have already free to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world as the four verses cited above proclaimed? Again see the last statement made by the Jewish believers in Christ: " WE CAN SEE THAT GOD HAS ALSO GIVEN THE GENTILES the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life". They were hearing it for the FIRST TIME that God has given the gentiles the priviledge of repentance and receiving eternal life. Have you now seen that Peter did not forget anything when he said to Cornelius and his households; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28) This very incident (which took place between Peter, the leader of all the apostles, and Cornelius the centurion) is an indisputable evidence that Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world are nothing but SPURIOUS ADDITIONS TO THE TEXT. Even the evidence for this spurious addition can also be deduced from Jesus original statement; "I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL" using the following illustration; Suppose you are being asked to distribute a packet of sweet to some children in your vicinity WITH AN INSTRUCTION TO START WITH THE MALE CHILDREN BEFORE THE FEMALE. Now one of the female children approaches you for the collection of her own sweet. Please before God and man would you say; " I WAS ONLY ASKED TO GIVE THE MALE" or you would say "IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE FEMALE" ? Pls be sincere with your self. Again, if that female child insist to collect the sweet from you, would you say again : IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S SWEET AND TOSS IT TO THE DOGS ? Of course, you would not utter such a statement. The only reason why such statement can come out from your mouth is when you are STRICTLY COMMANDED to give the sweet to the male children ONLY. Similarly, if it was already in the divine plan that JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES WOULD PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN THE GENTILES, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”. Why did Jesus have to say such a statement if he was truly sent to the entire world and if truly no one can come to the Father except through him? Because he was yet to be crucified? No! Because he was in hurry? No! Because he was yet to receive the power from his Father? No! Because he was yet to be resurrected? No! Because he was yet to be ascended to heaven? No! THINK VERY WELL. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY REASONABLE REASON WHY JESUS REFUSE TO ANSWER THAT CANANITE WOMAN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE OTHER THAN THE REASON MENTIONED IN THE VERSE. The fact that Jesus later answered that woman (Matthew 15:28) help us to know that there was no any strong reason preventing Jesus from attending to her in the first instance other than the fact that Jesus and his apostles were sent ONLY to the Israelites.The preaching of Peter to Cornelius and his households was an exception and one-time event. Peter’s initial response to those gentiles was rejection (Acts 10:28). We have no record that Peter evangelized another gentile. ONE INCIDENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A MINISTRY . There is NO ANY VERSE in the Qur'an which says Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or his companions were sent ONLY to the Arabs. But see how the Bible categorically declared that Jesus (pbuh) was sent ONLY to the Israelites; I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( Matthew 15:24) and see how Qur’an declared that Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to ALL MANKIND; " AND WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU (O Muhammad-pbuh) EXCEPT AS A GIVER OF GLAD TIDINGS AND AS A WARNER TO ALL MANKIND (Qur’an 34:28)". If God Almighty bring these two verses( Matthew 15:24 and Qur'an 34:28) infront of you on the day of Judgement, do you have any excuse to tender before Him? I have already conveyed the message to all sincere seekers of truth. It is now left for you to decide.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A CANAANITE woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus DID NOT ANSWER her a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD AND TOSS IT TO THE DOGS. “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.(Matthew 15:21-28)

So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have s.

YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOU ETERNAL LIFE .

HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE ISLAM AFTER READING THE QURAN AND THE BIBLE ?

WELL , FOR THE SAKE OF THE INNOCENT ONES WHICH YOU WANT TO DRAG TO HELL WITH YOU , I WILL GIVE YOU SOME ANSWERS TO WHAT YOU QOUTED. AND I KNOW , AS USUAL , YOU WILL RUN AWAY AND COME BACK TO POST THE SAME RUBBISH.

Peter did preach to the gentiles :

Acts 2:7-17,38-39 KJV
And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? [8] And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? [9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, [10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, [11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. [12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? [13] Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. [14] But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: [15] For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. [16] But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; [17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. [39] For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

GOD IS NOT A FAILURE THAT WILL KEEP CHANGING PROPHETS AND RELIGION. IT IS ALLAH THAT IS A LIAR AND A DEVIL.

ALL THE PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE KNEW GOD PROMISED THE ISRAELITES THAT HE WILL SEND A MESSIAH WHO WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

IF MOSES COULD NOT DO IT , WHY DO YOU THINK MUHAMMAD A THIEF , LIAR , SEX POSSESSED MAN , A MURDERER , WOULD BE CHOSEN ?

THE BIBLE SAYS IGNORANCE KILLS.

2 Likes

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
"
conveyed the message to all sincere seekers of
truth. It is now left for you to decide.

THE POINT IS , ISLAM IS A FALSE AND FAKE RELIGION EET UP BY MUHAMMAD TO DECEIVE THE ARABS. THERE ARE SO MANY VERSES IN THE QURAN THAT MAKE ONE TO KNOW THAT ISLAM IS OF THE DEVIL.

LASTLY YOU QURAN SAYS WE ARE NOT WORSHIPPING THE SAME GOD :

Allah SWT says:

قُلْ يٰٓأَيُّهَا الْكٰفِرُونَ
"Say, "O disbelievers,"
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 1)

Allah SWT says:

لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
"I do not worship what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 2)

وَلَآ أَنْتُمْ عٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ
"Nor are you worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 3)

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.""
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 6)

2 Likes

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mr enilove pls for the sake of God and for the sake of your parents, what personal experience lead you to the conclusion that Christianity is the truth. Please for sake of God and for the sake of your parents share your experience with me.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Mr enilove pls for the sake of God and for the sake of your parents, what personal experience lead you to the conclusion that Christianity is the truth. Please for sake of God and for the sake of your parents share your experience with me.

IT IS A LONG STORY.

I AM WILLING AND READY TO SHARE IT ONLY IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO ABANDON THE THREAD HALFWAY AND RUN AWAY.

IF YOU ARE READY AND SURE OF THIS ISLAM , LETS SHARE , ON THIS THREAD ,OUR KNOWLEDGE AND LETS REASON TOGETHER CONSTRUCTIVELY.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
I promise not to run away if you stop using abusive languages for Allah and his prophet. But have you agreed that all the verses where Jesus commanded the apostles to preach to all the nations of the world are forgery? If not, please reconcile all these verses with the incidents that happened between Peter and Cornelius and between Peter and other Jewish believers as explained below;

Remember: it seems from those four verses( Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Acts 1:8, Luke 24:47 ) cited above that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. If this is true, then why did Peter have to say : "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW
FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A
GENTILE" (Acts 10:28) ? Was Peter not aware of the Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? Has he given preference for the tradition of the Jews over this command given to them by Jesus? Has he forgotten such a very
great and important command from his Master?
The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" in Acts 10:28 is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius as we have read from the passage above. The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world . Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why
Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS
AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE
WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has
forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching
to all the nations of the world. But if their
argument is true, then why did remaining Jewish
believers criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF
VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on
his return to Jerusalem as the following passage
revealed ? Have they also forgotten the
Jesus'new command of preaching to all the
nations of the world ? Now read the passage
below.

Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT) "Soon the
news reached the apostles and other believers in
Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of
God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem,
THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU
ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND
EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” ( Acts 11:1-3)
Again, Why did Holy
spirit have to tell peter that HE SHOULD GO WITH
THEM AND HE SHOULD NOT WORRY THAT THEY
WERE GENTILES( Acts 11:12 NLT), if they have
already free to visit the gentiles and preach the
gospel to all the nations of the world as the four
verses cited above proclaimed? Again see the last
statement made by the Jewish believers in Christ:
" WE CAN SEE THAT GOD HAS ALSO GIVEN THE
GENTILES the privilege of repenting of their sins
and receiving eternal life (Acts 11:18)". They were hearing it for the FIRST TIME that God has given the gentiles the priviledge of repentance and receiving eternal life. Have you now seen that Peter did not forget anything when he said to Cornelius and his households; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE
WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
I promise not to run away if you stop using abusive languages for Allah and his prophet. But have you agreed that all the verses where Jesus commanded the apostles to preach to all the nations of the world are forgery? If not, please reconcile all these verses with the incidents that happened between Peter and Cornelius and between Peter and other Jewish believers as explained below;

Remember: it seems from those four verses( Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Acts 1:8, Luke 24:47 ) cited above that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. If this is true, then why did Peter have to say : "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW
FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A
GENTILE" (Acts 10:28) ? Was Peter not aware of the Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? Has he given preference for the tradition of the Jews over this command given to them by Jesus? Has he forgotten such a very
great and important command from his Master?
The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" in Acts 10:28 is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius as we have read from the passage above. The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world . Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why
Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS
WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has
forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching
to all the nations of the world. But if their
argument is true, then why did remaining Jewish
believers criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF
VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on
his return to Jerusalem as the following passage
revealed ? Have they also forgotten the
Jesus'new command of preaching to all the
nations of the world ? Now read the passage
below.

Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT) "Soon the
news reached the apostles and other believers in
Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of
God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem,
THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU
ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND
EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” ( Acts 11:1-3)
Again, Why did Holy
spirit have to tell peter that HE SHOULD GO WITH
THEM AND HE SHOULD NOT WORRY THAT THEY
WERE GENTILES( Acts 11:12 NLT), if they have
already free to visit the gentiles and preach the
gospel to all the nations of the world as the four
verses cited above proclaimed? Again see the last
statement made by the Jewish believers in Christ:
" WE CAN SEE THAT GOD HAS ALSO GIVEN THE
GENTILES the privilege of repenting of their sins
and receiving eternal life (Acts 11:18)". They were hearing it for the FIRST TIME that God has given the gentiles the priviledge of repentance and receiving eternal life. Have you now seen that Peter did not forget anything when he said to Cornelius and his households; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE
WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)

THE JEWISH CUSTOM OF NOT ASSOCIATING WITH THE GENTILES HAD BEEN PART AND PARSEL OF THEIR LIVES WHICH PETER AND SOME OF THEM FOUND HARD TO DISCARD.

ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT TO ASSOCIATE WITH IS LIKE ; join as a friend , partner in a relationship with someone or somebody. THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM PREACHING .

BEFORE THE CHAPTER 11 YOU GAVE IN YOUR EXPLANATIONS , PETER DID PREACHED TO THE GENTILES , HE TOLD THEM TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOUR .

THIS IS TO TELL YOU THAT TO "PREACH TO" IS NOT THE SAME WITH "ASSOCIATE WITH".

EVEN AS CHRISTIANS , WE ALL PREACH TO PEOPLE BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE TOLD NOT TO ASSOCIATE WITH UNBELIEVERS . DOES THAT MEAN WE ARE NOT COMMANDED TO PREACH TO UNBELIEVERS ? DEFINITELY NOT :

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? [16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you, [18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Abdulgaffar22 post=69423489] I promise not to run away if you stop using abusive languages for Allah and his prophet. But have you agreed that all the verses where Jesus commanded the apostles to preach to all the nations of the world are forgery?

I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU AS REGARDS THE ABOVE .

WHEN WAS THE BIBLE FORGED?
WAS IT BEFORE MUHAMMAD OR AFTER MUHAMMAD ?
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Stylishly you left the phrase " VISIT TO GENTILE" and go on defending "ASSOCIATE WITH". Let me repeat what Peter said; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28). There is no way they can preach to the gentiles without FIRST VISITING THEM.
Again you wrote;"THE JEWISH CUSTOM OF NOT ASSOCIATING WITH THE GENTILES HAD BEEN PART AND PARSEL OF THEIR LIVES WHICH PETER AND SOME OF THEM FOUND HARD TO DISCARD". This is NOT what was preventing them to visit the Gentiles because it is not possible for the TRUE apostles and disciples of Jesus to give PREFERENCE for mere Jewish custom OVER a great and important command from their Master; take it or leave it . What actually preventing them was the command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" in Matthew 10:5-6 and the fact that Jesus told them CATEGORICALLY that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel( Matthew 15:24). Do you think Peter would follow those gentiles to meet Cornelius if not because of the VISION he experienced before their arrival.
The new command of preaching to ALL THE NATIONS attributed to Jesus is FALSE. Infact, God Almighty allow the incident between Peter and Cornelius to be kept till today so that every keen reader of the Bible may see the LEGS of the corpse that Church Fathers have burried many years ago . Look at another evidence for the forgery behind Matthew 28:19 where Jesus was reported to have commanded the apostles as follows ; “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit.” But did Jesus’ apostles really act on this command of baptizing with Trinitarian formula? See the following verses:
Then peter said to them, repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38).
For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the lord Jesus (Acts 8:16).
So peter ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus the Messiah. Then they asked him to stay there for three days (Acts 10:48).
If “Matthew 28:19” is true and Jesus did command his apostles to baptize in the name of the Father, the son and Holy Spirit, then why would apostles go against this command and baptize only in Jesus name?
Pls do not put words into my mouth: The whole Bible is not forged.It is only a mixture of truth and falsehood.
The time of this forgery i:e those four verses and many others ( whether before the arrival of Prophet muhammad -pbuh or after his arrival) is irrelavant. All what I know is that Christianity is a false religion that is base on manipulation here and there. The people that follow Christianity with sincerity before the advent of Qur'an are free because God will never punish until he send a messenger to warn;
Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger to give warning( Qur'an 17:15)
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Stylishly you left the word " VISIT TO GENTILE" and go on defending "nly for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger to give warning( Qur'an 17:15)

OP, Your problem is that you are believing a lie of what the Muslims are telling you.

The truth is this , the Quran is not the word of God who Created the heavens, the earth and every living thing .

I want you to look at this critically , if the Bible was was a mixture of truth and falsehood , why did Allah not just reveal to Muhammad or other Jews the part that was corrupted ?

Why ?

I told you a simple method , the other time , of how to identify the truth , which going to the foundation of Islam and Christianity , but you refused. Why ?

You said those who died b4 Muhammad came would be exempted and those after him will not be spared. A simple true incident known to the south Westerners of Nigeria would make you to know that you are wrong and treading a on dangerous part :

THERE WAS A YORUBA COMEDIAN NAMED GBENGA Adeboye , WHO DIED FOR SOME DAYS ( 1 \2 ) AND CAME BACK TO LIFE . HE WAS SENT BACK WITH A MESSAGE TO COME AND BRING HIS BIBLE AND HYMN BOOK. THIS NEWS WAS ON THE NEWS PAPERS AND HEARD BY ALMOST ALL THE YORUBAS THEN. THIS WAS IN 1997\98 OR SO.
MOST OF HIS RECORDS HE CLAIMED THE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS AND THE PAGANS ARE SERVING THE SAME God.
HE WOULD RECITE THE QURAN , QUOTES FROM THE BIBLE AND SPOKE MANY WORDS ON INCANTATIONS .
THIS WAS HIS OWN BELIEF , ALTHOUGH , HE WAS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND KNOWN TO GIVE AND SHOWED LOVE.

MY QUESTION IS THIS , WHO SENT HIM BACK TO US AND WHY WAS HE TOLD TO BRING HIS BIBLE AND HYMN BOOK , AND NOT QURAN AND OPELE ?

THIS MAN DIED JUST FEW WEEKS AFTER THIS INCIDENT.

WHY WOULD GOD TELL HIM TO GO AND BRING CORRUPT BOOKS?

Lastly , don't you know that ORIGINAL always comes first b4 the fake would be released to the people by the wicked people? CHRISTIANITY AND THE BIBLE ARE FIRST B4 THE FAKE ISLAM AND FAKE BOOK QURAN CAME.
THAT IS WHY YOU ONLY READ STORIES OF THE BIBLE IN THE QURAN BUT NOT A SINGLE WORD OF GOD REFERENCED TO THE BIBLE.

THE BIBLE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT REPENTANCE AND HOLINESS BUT THE QURAN IS ALWAYS ABOUT FIGHT AND UNBELIEVERS OF ISLAM. ISLAM BELIEVES YOU WILL MAKE HEAVEN AS A SINNER BUT THE BIBLE SAYS ONE SINGLE SIN WOULD TAKE YOU TO HELL .

THE TWO BOOKS AND RELIGIONS ARE NOT FROM THE SAME GOD , PERIOD.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
You always blame me for abandoning the thread half-way. The reason is that you quickly jump to another topic when you are pushed to the wall and you cannot find any way to escape. What we are discussing before was the forgery behind all the verses commanding the apostles to preach to all the nations of the world. Have you agreed that all those verses are forgery or you still believe that TRUE apostles and disciples of Jesus gave PREFERENCE FOR MERE JEWISH CUSTOMS OVER THE GREAT AND IMPORTANT COMMAND (OF PREACHING TO ALL THE NATIONS ) from their master ? As you rightly said the original always come before the fake. Matthew 10:5-6 and Matthew 15:24 came FIRST .Therefore, they are the ORIGINAL. But Matthew 28:19 and its colleagues came LATER to negate the first. So they are the FAKE.
Do you think Peter would follow those gentiles
to meet Cornelius if not because of the VISION he
experienced just before their arrival ;
"YOU ARE WELL AWARE
THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A
JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A
GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME
THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE
IMPURE OR UNCLEAN. So when I was
sent for, I came without raising any
objection. May I ask why you sent for
me? (Acts 10:28-29)

The fact that Peter responded positively to this VISION and go with those gentiles is an evidence that he never prefer mere Jewish customs to any divine revelations.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
You always blame me for abandoning the thread half-way. The reason is that you quickly jump to another topic when you are pushed to the wall and you cannot find any way to escape. What we are discussing before was the forgery behind all the verses commanding the apostles to preach to all the nations of the world. Have you agreed that all those verses are forgery or you still believe that TRUE apostles and disciples of Jesus gave PREFERENCE FOR MERE JEWISH CUSTOMS OVER THE GREAT AND IMPORTANT COMMAND (OF PREACHING TO ALL THE NATIONS ) from their master ? As you rightly say the original always come before the fake. Matthew 10:5-6 and Matthew 15:24 came FIRST .Therefore, they are the ORIGINAL. But Matthew 28:19 and its colleagues came LATER to negate the first. So they are the FAKE.
Do you think Peter would follow those gentiles
to meet Cornelius if not because of the VISION he
experienced just before their arrival ;
"YOU ARE WELL AWARE
THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A
JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A
GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME
THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE
IMPURE OR UNCLEAN. So when I was
sent for, I came without raising any
objection. May I ask why you sent for
me? (Acts 10:28-29)

The fact that Peter responded positively to this VISION and go with those gentiles is an evidence that he never prefer mere Jewish customs to any divine revelations.

You don't understand what you are reading because you have hardened you mind .

From the chapter one of the book of acts , you could read where the apostles were told to go and evangelize to the world. In the chapter Two , Peter preached to the gentiles.
Since you have read that , why do you think because Peter said he did not want to associate or visit the gentiles means NOT PREACHING or NOT EVANGELIZING them?

There are many evidences in the Bible for you to know that Peter and other apostles took the gospel to the gentiles :

Acts 8:14-15 KJV
Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: [15] Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

Acts 9:31-41 KJV
Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied. [32] And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters , he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda. [33] And there he found a certain man named AEneas, which had kept his bed eight years, and was sick of the palsy. [34] And Peter said unto him, AEneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately. [35] And all that dwelt at Lydda and Saron saw him, and turned to the Lord. [36] Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did. [37] And it came to pass in those days, that she was sick, and died: whom when they had washed, they laid her in an upper chamber. [38] And forasmuch as Lydda was nigh to Joppa, and the disciples had heard that Peter was there, they sent unto him two men, desiring him that he would not delay to come to them. [39] Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them. [40] But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up. [41] And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.

ALL THE ABOVE WERE FORGED ALSO, IS THAT NOT SO ?

WHAT ABOUT A WHOLE BOOK THAT PETER WROTE TO THE GENTILES ?

1 Peter 1:1 KJV
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Peter 1:1 KJV
Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Acts 8:4-6,39-40 KJV
Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word. [5] Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. [6] And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. [39] And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. [40] But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

ALL THE ABOVE WERE FORGED TOO?

WHAT ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF GBENGA ADEBOYE , FORGED ?

THE BIBLE IS COMPLETE AND TRUE , IT IS NOT LIKE THE QURAN THAT IS FROM THE DEVIL AND INCOMPLETE UNTIL YOU COMBINE IT WITH HEARSAYS ( HADITH ) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Originakalokalo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
I can see that you read the Bible a lot and then come out with an ignorant interpretation.

I guess you should spend more time reading the Quran.

If a person is responsible for feeding you with all these interpretations that you post online,

tell the person to try and create more time to read the Quran too. It is obvious that he is not benefiting from reading the Bible.

. I have responded to your posts in the past, I will not answer you anymore. It is not by force to believe in Jesus.

You are comfortable being a Muslim. Stick to that.

As for me, from what I have discovered in the scriptures, my personal experiences with Jesus ( in Revelations, healings and power,

I will rather depart this world than deny Jesus.

He has shown me too much to go back from him.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Originakalokalo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well done @ enilove.

Your explanations are deep and satisfactory.

I must commend you.

Study the scriptures more.

God bless and keep you.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Well done @ enilove.
Your explanations are deep and satisfactory.
I must commend you.
Study the scriptures more.
God bless and keep you.
Thanks for the comment. God bless you , in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Many will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice lawlessness (Matthew 7:22-23). See how you will be disowned and rejected by Jesus on the Day of Judgment despite all the healings and power you receive in his name!
You said peter preached to the gentiles in Acts 2 . Please where is your evidence for this. It is only when the disciples are speaking in tongues that strangers came near.
Peter only address the israelites and not the gentiles;
“FELLOW ISRAELITES listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among jyou through him, as you yourselves know"(Acts 2:22)
“FELLOW ISRAELITES I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day.(Acts 2:29)
What do you have to say about James that address his epistle only to the Jews( James 1:1)? Was he not aware of the new command of preaching to all the nations of the world?
Again what about the disciples that preached ONLY TO THE JEWS after the persecution that arose due to the killing of stephen( Acts 11:19)?
What you fail to realize is that there is NO WAY you can reconcile all these verses Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:8 (where the apostles were commanded to preach to all the nations of the world) with the incidents that happened between peter & Cornelius(Acts 10:1-28) and also between Peter & other Jewish believers on his arrival to Jerusalem( Acts 11:1-18). It is either all these verses are forgery OR the incident between Peter and cornelius is forgery.
The issue of Gbenga Adeboye is irrelevant because both the Bible and the Quran agree that it is appointed for a man TO DIE ONCE. (Hebrew 9:27 , Quran 23:99-100). So he was only dreaming while in the state of coma. What do you have to say about a baby boy born in Russia by the year 2009 with verses of Quran on his thigh. It is still on the internet. It was confirmed by ABC NEWS.
Let me quickly give you two reasons why must prefer Islam to Christianity;
1. Qur'an contain many verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S MOUTH. Yet there is NO ANY VERSE in the Bible where it is prophesied that one great liar will IMPERSONATE God. Therefore, the probability of Qur'an being the word of a liar is ZERO. The New Testament do NOT contain any verse that appear to be coming directly from God's mouth. Therefore, it is not entitle to this divine endorsement. Although it contains many verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM Jesus 'mouth. But there are some verses that prophesied that MANY LIARS WILL IMPERSONATE JESUS( e.g Matthew 24:4-5). Therefore, there is a probability, no matter how small it is, that some of the words attributed to Jesus may not actually came from his mouth.
2. Almost every islamic town in Nigeria have central mosque or central praying ground where they meet weekly or yearly. This is a sign of unity in Islam. Qur'an in its original arabic language are the same throughout. There is nothing like king abdulazeez version or new international version of Quran. This is another sign of unity. All muslims from all over the world gather behind one Imam during hajj in Mecca. This is another of sign of unity. However there is no central church in any Nigeria town or in any country because the different christian denominations CANNOT WORSHIP TOGETHER. Even right from foundation, Christians differ, Jehovah witnesses and seven day adventist believe that Jesus is NOT God while Trinitarians and oneness pentecostal believe that Jesus is God. Again, Trinitarians believe that Jesus is NOT the same as the Father while oneness pentecostal believe that Jesus is the same as the Father. There is NO UNITY in Christianity despite the fact that Jesus prayed for this unity:
“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that ALL OF THEM MAY BE ONE, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be ONE as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to COMPLETE UNITY. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. (John 17:20-23). This is not the word of Jesus but the word of his impersonator because God ALWAYS ANSWER THE PRAYER OF HIS PROPHETS.
On the contrary what Qur'an says is exactly what we found in Christianity;
And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them ENMITY AND HATRED till the Day of Resurrection , and Allah will inform them of what they used to do.
(Quran 5:14)
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Many will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice lawlessness (Matthew 7:22-23).

I reject that your above divine prophesy , in Jesus name. It is for those that work unrighteousness .

If you check all my post , hardly you find me arguing with anyone except you Muslims because I know the devil is deceiving you all . That is why most Muslims lie a lot thinking they will make heaven with their TAQUIYYAH ( lying ) . That is what you are doing on this thread , lying . You saw what is written in acts 2 but decided to change it :
Acts 2:8-14 KJV
And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? [9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, [10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, [11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. [12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? [13] Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. [14] But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that DWELL at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

DID YOU NOT READ IN VERSE 9 --11 THAT PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES INCLUDING ARABS WERE THERE WHO PETER PREACHED TO?

You are right regarding unity . The Muslims are more united than Christians but that unity and lack of division is a pointer or an indicator to wise and spiritually knowledgeable person to know that SOMETHING IS WRONG. WHY ?
The devil or Satan would not fight his own children or religion since he knows he has captured their souls and taking them to hell. For example , THE MOST UNITED RELIGION IN THE WORLD IS SATANISM OR WITCHES AND WIZARDS. The ones in Nigeria are united with those in Ghana , Paris Germany , America etc.
What I mean is this , if something is of God , the devil will surely fight it to put asunder.

You don't read your Quran , that is why you believe it is the word of God.

You may not found many versions of Quran because the Arabs are working for the devil.
They burnt the first sets of Quran written by Abu bakr to hide the lies and differences therein :

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)
NOTE A PART WAS MISSING.

Even during the time of Muhammad , there had been ADDITIONS AND ASUBTRACTIONS IN THE QURAN , BECAUSE ALLAH IS A LIAR :

Allah SWT says:

مَا نَنْسَخْ مِنْ ءَايَةٍ أَوْ نُنْسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْهَآ أَوْ مِثْلِهَآ ۗ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
"We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?"
(QS. Al-Baqara: Verse 106)

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)

WHY SUBSTITUTING ONE VRRSE FOR ANOTHER? IS ALLAH NOT ALL KNOWER AGAIN? THAT IS FORGERY IN ORDER TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE.

You also said when Muslims go to mecca they are praying under one voice or leader. WAS THAT NOT WHAT THE PAGANS USED TO DO.
WHY ARE THE MUSLIM DOING THE SAME THING THOSE PAGANS WERE KNOWN FOR ?

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:

"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'

If you die at old age as a Muslim , you will go to hell straight.There is no doubt about this , even Muhammad said it.

The devil brought Islam to fight Christianity , that is why the Bible says by their fruit ( good or bad ) you shall know them. The Hausa , the Fulani , the Boko Haram , the Osama bin ladin, the Afghanistans , the suicide bombers , the ISIS , Hesbolah etc are evils from Islam . They have no regards for lives of people.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Originakalokalo(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2018
enilove:

I reject that your above divine prophesy , in Jesus name. It is for those that work unrighteousness .

If you check all my post , hardly you find me arguing with anyone except you Muslims because I know the devil is deceiving you all . That is why most Muslims lie a lot thinking they will make heaven with their TAQUIYYAH ( lying ) . That is what you are doing on this thread , lying . You saw what is written in acts 2 but decided to change it :
Acts 2:8-14 KJV
And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? [9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, [10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, [11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. [12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? [13] Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. [14] But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that DWELL at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

DID YOU NOT READ IN VERSE 9 --11 THAT PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES INCLUDING ARABS WERE THERE WHO PETER PREACHED TO?

You are right regarding unity . The Muslims are more united than Christians but that unity and lack of division is a pointer or an indicator to wise and spiritually knowledgeable person to know that SOMETHING IS WRONG. WHY ?
The devil or Satan would not fight his own children or religion since he knows he has captured their souls and taking them to hell. For example , THE MOST UNITED RELIGION IN THE WORLD IS SATANISM OR WITCHES AND WIZARDS. The ones in Nigeria are united with those in Ghana , Paris Germany , America etc.
What I mean is this , if something is of God , the devil will surely fight it to put asunder.

You don't read your Quran , that is why you believe it is the word of God.

You may not found many versions of Quran because the Arabs are working for the devil.
They burnt the first sets of Quran written by Abu bakr to hide the lies and differences therein :

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)
NOTE A PART WAS MISSING.

Even during the time of Muhammad , there had been ADDITIONS AND ASUBTRACTIONS IN THE QURAN , BECAUSE ALLAH IS A LIAR :

Allah SWT says:

مَا نَنْسَخْ مِنْ ءَايَةٍ أَوْ نُنْسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْهَآ أَوْ مِثْلِهَآ ۗ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
"We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?"
(QS. Al-Baqara: Verse 106)

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)

WHY SUBSTITUTING ONE VRRSE FOR ANOTHER? IS ALLAH NOT ALL KNOWER AGAIN? THAT IS FORGERY IN ORDER TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE.

You also said when Muslims go to mecca they are praying under one voice or leader. WAS THAT NOT WHAT THE PAGANS USED TO DO.
WHY ARE THE MUSLIM DOING THE SAME THING THOSE PAGANS WERE KNOWN FOR ?

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:

"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'

If you die at old age as a Muslim , you will go to hell straight.There is no doubt about this , even Muhammad said it.

The devil brought Islam to fight Christianity , that is why the Bible says by their fruit ( good or bad ) you shall know them. The Hausa , the Fulani , the Boko Haram , the Osama bin ladin, the Afghanistans , the suicide bombers , the ISIS , Hesbolah etc are evils from Islam . They have no regards for lives of people.

@ enilove that prophesy you rejected was meant for me...

Heheheehe.

Thanks for rejecting it on my behalf anyway.

I wouldn't have rejected it.....

You know why?

Lemme ask you this question...

WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER THAT PRAYER HE PRAYED?

ALLAH?

If it is Allah, I don't need to worry about anything...

Thank God he did not pray in Jesus name...I would have been worried... even if he did pray in Jesus name, I know Jesus and he knows me...

He would not answer a prayer like that....

Interestingly,

He quoted from the Bible to pray that prayer....

and the Bible is Forged.

He quoted the words of Jesus..

He acknowledged that Jesus will be the judge on the Judgement Day.....

Let me tell you what Jesus said concerning you...since you believe him already....you just don't know it yet...

He said..." Anyone who believes the son has passed from eternal death to eternal life"

Anyone who doesn't believe the son IS CONDEMNED ALREADY.

You don't have to wait for the Judgement Day....

You stand condemned.

Except you change your ways and BELIEVE IN HIM.

pls don't tell me that you believe in Jesus...

The Bible says anyone who believes and IS BAPTIZED....

You should believe in his death and ressurection.

You hear?
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

@ enilove that prophesy you rejected was meant for me...

Heheheehe.

Thanks for rejecting it on my behalf anyway.

I wouldn't have rejected it.....

You know why?

Lemme ask you this question...

WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER THAT PRAYER HE PRAYED?

ALLAH?

If it is Allah, I don't need to worry about anything...

Thank God he did not pray in Jesus name...I would have been worried... even if he did pray in Jesus name, I know Jesus and he knows me...

He would not answer a prayer like that....

Interestingly,

He quoted from the Bible to pray that prayer....

and the Bible is Forged.

He quoted the words of Jesus..

He acknowledged that Jesus will be the judge on the Judgement Day.....

Let me tell you what Jesus said concerning you...since you believe him already....you just don't know it yet...

He said..." Anyone who believes the son has passed from eternal death to eternal life"

Anyone who doesn't believe the son IS CONDEMNED ALREADY.

You don't have to wait for the Judgement Day....

You stand condemned.

Except you change your ways and BELIEVE IN HIM.

pls don't tell me that you believe in Jesus...

The Bible says anyone who believes and IS BAPTIZED....

You should believe in his death and ressurection.

You hear?

Thanks , I understand. I have been baptized.

God bless you.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Originakalokalo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
enilove:

Thanks , I understand. I have been baptized.

God bless you.

Oh No.

Some of my replies were meant for the OP.

They were not for you.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Oh No.
Some of my replies were meant for the OP.
They were not for you.
I see , I thought it was meant for me since you quoted my alias.
Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2018
See how the two of you are playing drama on the thread!
Back to the topic of the post; this is my final submission. You will agree with me that all the verses ( Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:cool where the apostles were commanded to preach to all the Gentiles CANNOT BE RECONCILED with what Peter said to cornelius and his household; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN (Acts 10:28). We can ONLY make the reconcilation using either of the TWO assumptions; 1. When we assume that Peter has forgotten the new command of preaching to all the gentiles. Or 2. When we assume that Peter and the other apostles find it difficult to do away with the Jewish tradition of not visiting and associating with Gentiles.
Let see the first assumption; If Peter had forgotten, what of the remaining Jewish believers that criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ? Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world ?
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” ( Acts 11:1-3 NLT)
Again, Why did Holy spirit have to tell peter that HE SHOULD GO WITH THEM AND HE SHOULD NOT WORRY THAT THEY WERE GENTILES( Acts 11:12 NLT), if they have already free to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world as the four verses cited above proclaimed? Again see the last statement made by the Jewish believers in Christ: "WE CAN SEE THAT GOD HAS ALSO GIVEN THE GENTILES the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life (Acts 11:18)". They were hearing it for the FIRST TIME that God has given the gentiles the priviledge of repentance and receiving eternal life. Have you now seen that Peter did not forget anything when he said to Cornelius and his households; "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE (Acts10:28). Therefore, the first assumption cannot work.
What of the second assumption; The fact that Peter responded positively to that VISION and go quickly with those gentiles is an evidence that he never find it difficult to discard the Jewish customs of not visitng and associating with Gentiles. Again, it is not possible for the TRUE apostles of Jesus to give PREFERENCE for mere Jewish custom OVER a great and important command from their Master. What actually preventing them was the command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" in Matthew 10:5-6 and the fact that Jesus told them CATEGORICALLY that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel( Matthew 15:24) Do you think Peter would follow those gentiles to meet Cornelius if not because of the VISION he experienced before their arrival. Therefore, second assumption cannot also work.
Consequently, even if it is true that Peter and other apostles preached to more Gentiles apart from Cornelius and his households as you claim, then what "PERMIT" them to do this was the VISION that Peter experienced. It is DEFINITELY NOT the new command of preaching to all the nations attributed FALSELY to Jesus in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:8. Otherwise, the story of events between Peter and Cornelius and also between Peter and other Jewish believers is NOT TRUE. Therefore, this very problem which I personally called " Problem of Jesus being SENT ONLY to the Israelites (Matthew 15:24) " is a REAL PROBLEM in the world of Christianity. The remaining FOUR PROBLEMS I noticed with Christianity are listed below;
1. Problem of " WHO IS GOD?" ( Compare John 1:1,14 WITH John 17:3, John 20:17, John 14:28, John 5:30, John 14:1, Luke 6:12, Mark 10:18 and Matthew 24:36) and WHO IS THE CREATOR ? ( Compare John 1:3, 1st Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16 WITH Isaiah 44:24, 48:13, 45:12 and 66:2).
2. Problem of All merciful and All powerful Father who CURSED (Deuteronomy 21:23,Galatians 3:13) His innocent and beloved son in order to achieve something that can be achieved through another way ( all the Old testament Prophets and believers lived and died before Jesus crucifixion; Yet there is no any biblical verse that says they were in the state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion).
3. Problem of "Jesus' private appearance to Paul" NOT BEING FORETOLD to the original apostles: ( Compare Matthew 24:23-28, Luke 10:18 With Acts 22:6-9. Compare Genesis 17:9-14, Luke 2:21 With Galatians 5:2-4, Acts 23:12-14. Compare Acts 21:18-31 With Acts 26:1-8, 19-21, Romans 3:7. Compare 2 Corinthians 12:16 with Jeremiah 48:10)"
4 . Problem of "the Bible not being endorsed by God ; (the word "Bible" is no where to be found inside the Bible)".
If you rely heavily on the MIRACLE and WONDERS you receive in Jesus name and overlook all these FIVE problems in Christianity, then you are not a wise person; because performing wonders and miracle in Jesus name is NOT a conclusive evidence for authenticity of Christianity due to Jesus statement;
MANY will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I NEVER KNEW YOU depart from me, you who practice lawlessness. (Matthew 7:22-23).
Again, If you insist that Qur'an is not from God, then you have to solve another great problem; PROBLEM OF GOD'S IMPERSONATION which will lead you to "denying the existence of God". Let me explain it for you;
Qur'an contain many REASONABLE verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S MOUTH. Look at one example; O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone (Qur’an 2:40-41)”.
If the original author of Qur'an is not God, then ONE GREAT LIAR HAS IMPERSONATED GOD.
Yes, a dishonest and untruthful person may allow his FRIEND to impersonate him in order to deceive some innocent people. But it is not certain whether such a person will allow his ENEMY to impersonate him or not.
Now, what about a truthful and honest person like you? Would you allow your friend (or your enemy) to impersonate you reasonably and perfectly in order to deceive some innocent people? CERTAINLY NOT! Your Honesty and your truthfulness will never allow you to do such a thing.
Now, if you as a truthful and honest person will never allow your friend (talkless of your enemy) to reasonably and perfectly impersonate you in order to deceive some innocent people, then why do you think God Almighty, WHO IS MORE TRUTHFUL AND MORE HONEST THAN YOU, would allow His enemy ( not His friend this time around) to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly ( See the verses of Qur'an quoted just above)? Of course God Almighty would NEVER allow such a thing to happen. God may allow anybody to write or speak about Him as you may also allow your friend to write or speak about you. But God of truth and honesty will NEVER allow His friend talkless of His enemy to impersonate Him; just like you as a truthful and honest person will never allow your friend or your enemy to impersonate you. This is the reason why you can NEVER find a single verse coming DIRECTLY from God's mouth in the New Testament, the backbone of Christianity.Yet we can find many verses coming DIRECTLY from God's mouth in the Old Testament. Why? Because Christianity is never from God!
Now, let us take A VERY GREAT AND COSTLY ASSUMPTION by assuming that God Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, deliberately allow His enemy to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly in order to serve as a TEST for the true believers in the Bible. If this is the case, then God should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME, saying ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that MANY LIARS would impersonate him. However, you can never find a single biblical verse where God categorically inform us and foretell that a great liar is going to impersonate Him. If God of truth and honesty would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term in the Bible just like Jesus did. Therefore, from what we have been established above, if any body reject Qur'an as the word of God, then such a person is saying INDIRECTLY THAT GOD OF TRUTH AND HONESTY DOES NOT EXIST.
This is my logical evidence for believing in Qur'an as word of God.
THIS LOGICAL EVIDENCE COUPLED WITH MY PERSONAL MIRACULOUS EVIDENCE FOR THIS BOOK, I SWEAR BY GOD, I AM READY TO ROAST IN HELL FIRE FOR MY FAITH IN QUR'AN AS THE WORD OF GOD!
If we have some dificulties in understanding the reason why God allow one or more of its verses to look uncomfortable in "our own limited mind", then we have to believe that there is a greater divine wisdom why God allow it to be so; Just like there is a greater divine wisdom why God allow human beings and great apes to resemble each other, a resemblance which seems to support the theory of evolution on the surface. But when we consider all the evidence for creation and evolution together, then you will see many evidence for the creation in great number which will never allow you to accept the theory of evolution. Similar principle applies to word of God like Qur'an. One or two verses may look troublesome in our limited mind which tends toward rejecting Qur'an as word of God. But when we consider all the verses together, you will see many verses in great number which will never allow you to deny Qur'an as the word of God. Therefore, to believe that there is a greater divine wisdom behind one or two difficult verses is more preferable than denying the existence of God of truth and honesty by insisting that Qur'an is the word of a great liar that impersonated God. Hopefully this will be my last post on this particular thread. May God Almighty guide everyone of us to the truth!
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Op, you keep saying Jesus did not send the Apostles to preach to other nation aside from the nation of Israel by quoting this :

Acts 10:28 KJV
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but GOD HATH SHEWED ME that I should not call any man COMMON or UNCLEAN.

If you believe this scripture as your defense , why can't you open your eyes and be truthful with yourself .

Peter was condemned by God based on the scripture . That is enough to enlightened you that YOU ARE WRONG.

Since you know that the original is always be4 the fake and Islam and Muhammad are the last , fakes , why can't you just open your mind b4 it gets too late for you.

SINCE YOU BELIEVE IN ISLAM , IS THE BELOW THE WORD OF GOD OR MAN ?

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

If you want to help someone in danger , you must be sure of the help you are rendering . I want you to answer this , not as you keep avoiding my other questions.

IF YOU CANNOT DEFEND THIS VERSE OF QURAN , THEN YOU ARE A LIAR AND AN AGENT OF DARKNESS.

I on my part have showed you that you are wrong because from the bible Peter preached to the gentiles and wrote 2 books to the gentiles in the bible , which you can see as well . Those ones are the evidences . Peter was not the only disciple of Jesus , others disciples also preached to the gentiles and the verse you claim keep quoting is also a proof that Peter preached to the gentiles.

What about this , another apostle :

Acts 8:26-27,37-40 KJV
And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. [27] And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, [37] And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. [38] And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. [39] And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. [40] But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

ANSWER MY QUESTION, IF YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Awaiting your answer , op.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please read my LAST post on this thread CAREFULLY from begining to end, you will find the answers to ALL your question.
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Please read my LAST post on this thread CAREFULLY from begining to end, you will find the answers to ALL your question.

Do you think you are doing yourself any good by not facing the truth ? No , you are joking with your eternal life in hell.
Religion is not a joke , it is about life and death. Avoiding to answer the question does not remove the truth or falsehood about Islam.

You referenced the below scriptures as evidence that Jesus did not asked the Jews to preached to the whole , which shows nothing of such. I have showed to you many other evidences .

Acts 10:28-29 KJV
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; BUT GOD HATH SHEWED ME that I should not call any man common or unclean. [29] Therefore CAME I UNTO YOU without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

WHAT CAN YOU SAY OF THIS ABOUT ISLAM ?

Allah SWT says:

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصٰرٰىٓ أَوْلِيَآءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِّنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ ۥ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِى الْقَوْمَ الظّٰلِمِينَ
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."
(QS. Al-Maaida: Verse 51)

THIS IS WHAT YOUR QURAN SAYS. DID THAT NOT INFORM YOU THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PREACHED TO THE WORLD ABOUT MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH? IF THEY ARE NOT EXPECTED TO ASSOCIATE WITH US , WHY PREACHING TO US . OR IT MEANS KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS BUT DON'T CONVERT THEM?

THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT PETER SAID. PETER WAS CONDEMNED BY GOD AND INSTRUCTED TO GO AND MEET THE GENTILE ( CORNELIUS ) AND HE DID. BUT HERE THE QURAN SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT ASSOCIATE WITH CHRISTIANS AND JEWS.
IF GOING BY YOUR ALLEGATION, THEN THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT TO PREACH ISLAM TO THE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ,
BECAUSE "ALLAH GUIDES NOT THE WRONGDOING PEOPLE"

Again , is the below words of God or man ?

Allah SWT says:
وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

THERE IS NO WHERE ON THIS THREAD WHERE YOU ANSWERED THIS . SO STOP PRACTICING TAQIYYAH WITH ME , IT WILL ONLY LEAD YOU TO HELL.

The bible says in :
John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Go and study the Quran b4 coming here to talk about the Bible you don't understand.
Even Muhammad was instructed to ask we Christians and Jews for proper education about his revelations , how much more you :

Allah SWT says:
فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus: Verse 94)
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2018
THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” ( Acts 11:3 NLT)
If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not critize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius as we have read from the passage . The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world .
Again see the reaction of these Jewish believers in Christ when Peter finished the narration of his Vision; "When they heard this, they had NO FURTHER OBJECTIONS and praised God, saying, "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES, God has granted repentance that leads to life.(Acts 11:18 NIV) Please see the astonishment of these Jewish believers; "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES" . If they have already aware about the Jesus'new command of Preaching to all the Gentiles in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, and Acts 1:8, then WHY ALL THESE ASTONISHMENT? Please get me clear for the last time. This is MY POINT: Even if it is true that Peter and other apostles preached to more Gentiles apart from Cornelius and his households as you claim, then what "PERMIT" them to do this was the VISION that Peter experienced. It is DEFINITELY NOT the new command of preaching to all the nations attributed FALSELY to Jesus in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:8. Otherwise, the story of events between Peter and Cornelius and also between Peter and otherJewish believers are NOT TRUE. Please do you AGREE with me on this point or not ? ( before I proceed to answer your questions regarding those verses of Qur'an )
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by enilove(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Op and other Muslims , do you expect this from a good prophet?

Allah SWT says:

وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تُقْسِطُوا فِى الْيَتٰمٰى فَانْكِحُوا مَا طَابَ لَكُمْ مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ مَثْنٰى وَثُلٰثَ وَرُبٰعَ ۖ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوٰحِدَةً أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمٰنُكُمْ ۚ ذٰلِكَ أَدْنٰىٓ أَلَّا تَعُولُوا
"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]."
(QS. An-Nisaa: Verse 3)

TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE , YOU MUST BE SURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL OF THEM. THAT IS NO PARTIALITY .

Was Muhammad not partial in his relationship with his wives?

Volume 3, Book 47, Number 755:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Urwa from 'Aisha:

The wives of Allah's Apostle were in two groups. One group consisted of 'Aisha, Hafsa, Safiyya and Sauda; and the other group consisted of Um Salama and the other wives of Allah's Apostle. The Muslims knew that Allah's Apostle loved 'Aisha, so if any of them had a gift and wished to give to Allah's Apostle, he would delay it, till Allah's Apostle had come to 'Aisha's home and then he would send his gift to Allah's Apostle in her home. The group of Um Salama discussed the matter together and decided that Um Salama should request Allah's Apostle to tell the people to send their gifts to him in whatever wife's house he was. Um Salama told Allah's Apostle of what they had said, but he did not reply. Then they (those wives) asked Um Salama about it. She said, "He did not say anything to me." They asked her to talk to him again. She talked to him again when she met him on her day, but he gave no reply. When they asked her, she replied that he had given no reply. They said to her, "Talk to him till he gives you a reply." When it was her turn, she talked to him again. He then said to her, "Do not hurt me regarding Aisha, as the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." On that Um Salama said, "I repent to Allah for hurting you." Then the group of Um Salama called Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and sent her to Allah's Apostle to say to him, "Your wives request to treat them and the daughter of Abu Bakr on equal terms." Then Fatima conveyed the message to him. The Prophet said, "O my daughter! Don't you love whom I love?" She replied in the affirmative and returned and told them of the situation. They requested her to go to him again but she refused. They then sent Zainab bint Jahsh who went to him and used harsh words saying, "Your wives request you to treat them and the daughter of Ibn Abu Quhafa on equal terms." On that she raised her voice and abused 'Aisha to her face so much so that Allah's Apostle looked at 'Aisha to see whether she would retort. 'Aisha started replying to Zainab till she silenced her. The Prophet then looked at 'Aisha and said, "She is really the daughter of Abu Bakr."

From this hadith above , Muhammad told his daughter that she loved Aisha more than the other wives , is that fair treatment?
Why did he violate the commandment of Allah?
He did not repent even when he was about to die :

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 197:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Aisha:

When the ailment of the Prophet became aggravated and his disease became severe, he asked his wives to permit him to be nursed (treated) in my house. So they gave him the permission. Then the Prophet came (to my house) with the support of two men, and his legs were dragging on the ground, between 'Abbas, and another man." 'Ubaid-Ullah (the sub narrator) said, "I informed 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas of what'Aisha said. Ibn 'Abbas said: 'Do you know who was the other man?' I replied in the negative. Ibn 'Abbas said, 'He was 'Ali (bin Abi Talib)." 'Aisha further said, "When the Prophet came to my house and his sickness became aggravated he ordered us to pour seven skins full of water on him, so that he might give some advice to the people. So he was seated in a Mikhdab (brass tub) belonging to Hafsa, the wife of the Prophet. Then, all of us started pouring water on him from the water skins till he beckoned to us to stop and that we have done (what he wanted us to do). After that he went out to the people."
Re: Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage by Abdulgaffar22: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2018
THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM : "YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND
EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” ( Acts 11:3 NLT)
If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not
critize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE
SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING
WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may
think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense
when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS
WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).The
second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD
HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL
ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring
to the "VISION" he experienced just before the
arrival of the men sent by Cornelius as we have
read from the passage . The statement has
NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new
command of preaching to all the nations of the
world .
Again see the reaction of these Jewish believers in
Christ when Peter finished the narration of his
Vision; "When they heard this, they had NO
FURTHER OBJECTIONS and praised God, saying,
"SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES, God has granted
repentance that leads to life.(Acts 11:18 NIV)
Please see the astonishment of these Jewish
believers; "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES" . If
they have already aware about the Jesus'new
command of Preaching to all the Gentiles in
Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, and Acts
1:8, then WHY ALL THESE ASTONISHMENT?
Please get me clear for the last time. This is MY
POINT: Even if it is true that Peter and other
apostles preached to more Gentiles apart from
Cornelius and his households as you claim, then
what "PERMIT" them to do this was the VISION
that Peter experienced. It is DEFINITELY NOT the
new command of preaching to all the nations
attributed FALSELY to Jesus in Matthew 28:19,
Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:8. Otherwise,
the story of events between Peter and Cornelius
and also between Peter and otherJewish believers
are NOT TRUE. Please do you AGREE with me on
this point or not ? ( before I proceed to answer
your questions regarding those verses of Qur'an )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Calculates Date Of Rapture With ‘Almighty Formular' / Heaps Of Charms Dug Out Of Church Altar In Ilesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.