Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election (25557 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Ibro27: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Peaceful election indeed
Please the PDP should compare this election with that of 2014 where armed soldiers were being deployed, the different is clear.
God bless Ekiti and Nigeria at large
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by felixawe(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Why police reporting over INEC... theres supposed to be unit result announcement under camera . It might have been manipulated . there was a rancour in some part of the state over thuggery, however, BUHARI will be free to have a free grazing land against the wish of Ekitis to nomadics
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Alwayzasking247: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
mcmurphy132:
waiting for our brothers from the east for their conclusions
When will you become wise?
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Timil: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Wow

Nigerian youths have lost it... and hopefully we might not get it right again.

The way we attach ourselves to politicians, really annoying.

Whoever criticizes the idiot in Aso Rock is termed a PDP member. See what has happened in Ekiti, with both parties rigging, nobody seemed concerned.

To some idiots who barely feed but can buy data, it is payback for APC.

By this time next year,

$1 = 600Naira

1gig Data = 2500

Let's see those who can compete. We youths need to learn the hard way just like Venezuela.

#peace
We don't have to learn anymore, NG is a mess already
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by kaymandak(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Wow

Whoever criticizes the idiot in Aso Rock is termed a PDP member. See what has happened in Ekiti, with both parties rigging, nobody seemed concerned.

By this time next year,

$1 = 600Naira

1gig Data = 2500

Let's see those who can compete. We youths need to learn the hard way just like Venezuela.

#peace
Our great philosopher they talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by oyeb15: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
The police were neutral. Even too calm in my polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Juchii(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Nawa oo, I was thinking that PDP will win this election with all the online support and online results shocked hmmmm

Now I know people hating on APC are not from ekiti state self.

I have one candidate, and that is President Muhammed buhari, God is with him. When God say Yes, nobody can say no

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2018
mcmurphy132:

we not interested.....na una matter not ours.....

Apc can always have a good outing in yorubaland but bad one in igboland....

we can never allow a terrorist party win and bring unrest to a peaceful state...

Ekiti should be on alert....coz the way fulani herdsmen go vex attack for wetin fayose did to them.....

Congratulations fayemi on ur victory.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by BiafranBushBoy: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2018
kaymandak:

Our great philosopher they talk

It is APC vs PDP for you.

We shall see bro!

Smiles...
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by emmanuelex1(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Please does ekiti state pay any amount of money to the south eastern states? If no, then please upgrade your brain quote author=mcmurphy132 post=69391260]waiting for our brothers from the east for their conclusions
[/quote]
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Wow

By this time next year,

$1 = 600Naira

1gig Data = 2500

#peace

Agreed bro
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by frank41(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The entire yorubaland now in the hands of Apc....

Apc is an hausa fulani and a yoruba party.

Apc can only lose election in SE or SS......SS aside benin...

benin is an hausa fulani territory........

I have said it time without numbers......any SE/SS going on political romance with SW with be betrayed.....Ekiti is another case study.....

yorubas are far more better in relationship with hausa fulani.....

this is a pure fact.

Bro. You are write.. they are like terms
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Ugosample(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Wow

By this time next year,

$1 = 600Naira

1gig Data = 2500

#peace

Nigeria is bleeped

That's just the simple truth

Even electorates from some other developing countries like us are not this foolish

Collecting money for vote

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by excellentj4teal(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
None of the candidates worth my vote.... The are all bunch of losers been recycled here and there.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Ugosample(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Nonsoco80:
What is their concern, is Ekiti part of Eastern State.

help me ask that fool
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Ugosample(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
excellentj4teal:
None of the candidates worth my vote.... The are all bunch of losers been recycled here and there.

true sha
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by mvem(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have said it time without numbers......any SE/SS going on political romance with SW with be betrayed.....Ekiti is another case study.....

this is a pure fact.
...from the look of things, buhari will still win 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by gwmlogistic: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Swiftlee:
When you say the truth in Nigeria today, criminals see you as a wailer! The manipulations was not only snatching of ballot boxes but influencing the result through security operatives and distribution of money!! What do you expect?? One criminal will come and quote to ask me if PDP and LP shared! Just watch and see how thunder will fire you and your Mr Integrity for this grievous maladministration!!
Do you have proof? If yes provide if not sfu

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by nifesi01(f): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Wow

By this time next year,

$1 = 600Naira

1gig Data = 2500

#peace

Naso o, PDP do something bad, APC revenges, corrupt people everywhere, when you talk, you're seen as an enemy/opposition party, corrupt people fighting themselves. Funniest, The youth will still support them because of stipend out of the abundance they're holding... I'm really tired of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by powerkey: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2018
mcmurphy132:

You're very useless....

How are you related to Igbos?

Igbos don't have terrorists as relatives.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by BiafranBushBoy: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
nifesi01:

Naso o, PDP do something bad, APC revenges, corrupt people everywhere, when you talk, you're seen as an enemy/opposition party, corrupt people fighting themselves. Funniest, The youth will still support them because of stipend out of the abundance they're holding... I'm really tired of Nigeria

Lol... Nigerians will still suffer!

Let 2019 come!
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by newbie2018: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have said it time without numbers......any SE/SS going on political romance with SW will be betrayed.....Ekiti is another case study.....

this is a pure fact.

are you high?
Benin what?...
my guy this is your opinion and not facts, facts come with proof what is see you wrote up there is pure thrash.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by powerkey: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2018
The islamization have been extended to ekiti state...
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by gwmlogistic: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

we not interested.....na una matter not ours.....

Apc can always have a good outing in yorubaland but bad one in igboland....

we can never allow a terrorist party win and bring unrest to a peaceful state...

Ekiti should be on alert....coz the way fulani herdsmen go vex attack for wetin fayose did to them.....

Congratulations fayemi on ur victory.
O yes you were very much interested. I saw a lot of your brothers wanking on previous posts even releasing results. Ekitipeople have chosen a progressive over ponmo and stomach infrastructure governor

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by AfonjaBoston: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose wan run tonight

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
newbie2018:

are you high?
Benin what?...
my guy this is your opinion and not facts, facts come with proof what is see you wrote up there is pure thrash.

prove me wrong in the case of Edo state....pls...

everything I wrote is a pure fact....Pdp can't win election in benin.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
gwmlogistic:

O yes you were very much interested. I saw a lot of your brothers wanking on previous posts even releasing results. Ekitipeople have chosen a progressive over ponmo and stomach infrastructure governor

everybody has his opinion but ekiti people has decided.....

So they should enjoy their opinion.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by olalat(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have said it time without numbers......any SE/SS going on political romance with SW will be betrayed.....Ekiti is another case study.....

this is a pure fact.
Still, you never stop.your dumb campaign after the loss of your chief critic. This mentality will not help you and your likes. Cool down guy, stop making noise. Ekiti people know better. Your noise here can't change jack.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by doovo(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
I won't be surprise if my people in ekiti relocate to Lagos, because they have finished thier 4 years allocation in just 1 day... Imagine 5k each for over 500,000 when ur allocation is just N3,080,601,671.59

Congrats to FAYEMI, u spent more than FAYOSE
Try to the before opening your mouth
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Onyenazumu87: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders. I'm New to this beautiful forum. I have been seeing 'Lalasticlala' on several comments. What does it mean guys? I anticipate your reply. Thank you
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by itswell1: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Nonsoco80:
What is their concern, is Ekiti part of Eastern State.
Fayoshit and Fani Kayo- ODE sold Ekiti to the pigs but thank God we have reclaimed our land back from Hades Children
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
olalat:
Still, you never stop.your dumb campaign after the loss of your chief critic. This mentality will not help you and your likes. Cool down guy, stop making noise. Ekiti people know better. Your noise here can't change jack.

Ekiti people has made their decision.....so be it...

is non of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.