Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won (2423 Views)

Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election / Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning / Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by nathanjohn2808: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi won because courage speaks better than cowardice. Fayemi stood for himself, while the PDP candidate (what many know him as) stood, or rather hid under the wings of Fayose.
It was a battle between Fayose and Fayemi and the person Fayose was even fighting for acted almost non challant.

Lesson: Leadership always goes to the brave. Be brave and fight for yourself.

Congrats to Fayemi, the new governor elect of Ekiti.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by wakaman: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
Fayemi won because courage speaks better than cowardice. Fayemi stood for himself, while the PDP candidate (what many know him as) stood, or rather hid under the wings of Fayose.
It was a battle between Fayose and Fayemi and the person Fayose was even fighting for acted almost non challant.

Deep analogy.
On point!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by Chizuru01(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi hid behind Federal Government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by nathanjohn2808: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:

But on the news what did you see?
Fayose Vs. Fayemi

Fayemi had a stronger presence than his counterpart.
If you had watched their individual interviews you would understand. The pdp candidate kept saying Fayose, while Fayemi talked more of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by Bukolar1(f): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
I remember fayose saying now he can go to sleep since APC ekiti decided to produce JFK as governorship candidate from their primary election , he boasted he will defeat fayemi with 16-0 as JFK is too small to contest with him. Little did he realise that fayemi is not alone unlike him, how many pdp governors came to support him ? Abeg what do I know self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by EternalTruths: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Wrong.

How many month salaries is Fayose owing Ekiti Civil Service.?

How many direct & indirect jobs/projects did Fayose create in Ekiti State.?

How well did money flow in Ekiti State.?

This election proved one thing and that is, stop criticizing the presidency when you are doing nothing at State level.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by maximunimpact(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by Bodexman(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
I sensed rigging

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by Bukolar1(f): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:

OK. but Eleka hid right inside Fayose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by nathanjohn2808: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Bukolar1:

OK. but Eleka hid right inside Fayose
Perfect description of his hiding.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by nathanjohn2808: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

Wrong.

How many month salaries is Fayose owing Ekiti Civil Service.?

How many direct & indirect jobs/projects did Fayose create in Ekiti State.?

How well did money flow in Ekiti State.?

This election proved one thing and that is, stop criticizing the presidency when you are doing nothing at State level.

Fayemi also owed during his time when the going was good in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by EternalTruths: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Fayemi also owed during his time when the going was good in Nigeria.

You forgot that no civil servant in his or her right senses will vote a Governor or his candidate when they are owned salaries.

With Fayemi, they believe that he might have turned a new leaf unlike Fayose who has failed to turn a new leaf in his second coming

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by EternalTruths: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Bodexman:
I sensed rigging

Nothing like rigging.

Once you are owing civil servants, in a free & fair election, you will lose.

Fayose should have ensured that the last one year of his governorship, that civil servants are paid all their salaries under his governorship in order to win them and their love ones over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by nathanjohn2808: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

You forgot that no civil servant in his or her right senses will vote a Governor or his candidate when they are owned salaries.

With Fayemi, they believe that he might have turned a new leaf unlike Fayose who has failed to turn a new leaf in his second coming
Belief?
Ok o.
I sha pity Ekiti.
It would be littered with cow shit.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by EternalTruths: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Belief?
Ok o.
I sha pity Ekiti.
It would be littered with cow shit.

Certainly

If Benue repeating itself in Ekiti will force Yoruba people to shout Odua Republic, then I support it as long as Biafra comes into existence.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by onlineadejoh(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2018
I pray the same circumstance that worked against PDP's Fayose (Eleka) will work against APC's Samuel Orthom in next Benue election.

Civil servants can't remember the last time they smelt anything that looked like salary.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by nathanjohn2808: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2018
onlineadejoh:
I pray the same circumstance that worked against PDP's Fayose (Eleka) will work against APC's Samuel Orthom in next Benue election.

Civil servants can't remember the last time they smelt anything that looked like salary.
Just forget it.
APC is on federal level.
APC has all the influence it needs.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by ybalogs(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Imagine what they would have flooded social media with by now!!!

“ Ekiti people reject evil party”

"Ekiti people reject Buhari"

"Yoruba shun Tinubu"

"Fayose is the true rock"

"This is a sign of what 2019 will look like"

"Ekiti people did not allow Buhari and APC to rig the election. They stood by their votes"

"Massive resistance to rigging of Ekiti election by APC"

"APC has failed Nigerians and Ekiti was first to show them the door. Nigeria next in 2019"

"Fayose defeats Buhari and APC combined"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by ybalogs(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Bukolar1:
I remember fayose saying now he can go to sleep since APC ekiti decided to produce JFK as governorship candidate from their primary election , he boasted he will defeat fayemi with 16-0 as JFK is too small to contest with him. Little did he realise that fayemi is not alone unlike him, how many pdp governors came to support him ? Abeg what do I know self.
yeah, he actually said that and lots of people on this platform echoeechoed it.
Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by ybalogs(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2018
“Again, I have chosen a deputy governor and I have told him from the beginning that *the two of us will pack our load and leave the Government House* because I don’t want a deputy that will start playing politics behind me when we are in government and will be distracting me, I don’t want that again. So, he is practically here for me to look after certain things for me and ensure that we succeed. *When I am going, I will hold his hand and say bye to Ekiti people*.”

Fayose is a man of his words

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by ybalogs(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2018
The election was actually Fayose vs Fayemi as a lot of us not living in Ekiti can't even recognise Eleka if seen outside. Fayose shot himself in the leg picking such a quiet and obviously a man who can't stand for himself. Anyways, that's exactly what he wanted so he'd keep controlling the state like Saraki is doing in Kwara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by modath(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
Imagine what they would have flooded social media with by now!!!

“ Ekiti people reject evil party”

"Ekiti people reject Buhari"

"Yoruba shun Tinubu"

"Fayose is the true rock"

"This is a sign of what 2019 will look like"

"Ekiti people did not allow Buhari and APC to rig the election. They stood by their votes"

"Massive resistance to rigging of Ekiti election by APC"

"APC has failed Nigerians and Ekiti was first to show them the door. Nigeria next in 2019"

"Fayose defeats Buhari and APC combined"

I'm stealing this grin

©Ybalogs 2018 ... wink

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Decides 2018: One Main Reason Fayemi Won by Advans(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
“Again, I have chosen a deputy governor and I have told him from the beginning that *the two of us will pack our load and leave the Government House* because I don’t want a deputy that will start playing politics behind me when we are in government and will be distracting me, I don’t want that again. So, he is practically here for me to look after certain things for me and ensure that we succeed. *When I am going, I will hold his hand and say bye to Ekiti people*.”

Fayose is a man of his words

lolz ! did he truly say ds? I need reference pls. year & source?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senior Presidential Media Aide Convicted for Prostitition In The US / Graphic Photo Of PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun Election. / Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.