Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) (32109 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
She is even Older than Dagote.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by farem: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
She is beautiful.
Especially at that age of 70-less-3
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Intelligent woman
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerians sabi lick ass woh, see as them dey praise this woman to high heavens just to get some change
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Birthday!

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija is a namesake to first Executive Governor of the then Bendel state (now Edo and Delta state )

Late Professor Ambrose FOLORUNSHO Alli.

Such a learned nice man who brought Chief Obafemi Awolowo free education to the then Bendel state courtesy of his party the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN)

Many politicians who were from very poor home and was privileged to go to school up to university level under Chief Obafemi Awolowo 's free education quite unfortunately went and put down the ladder with which they became successful today.

These politicians have become corrupt and wicked in their actions and inactions.

They do not want to give back to society what they enjoyed from Chief Obafemi Awolowo government.

It is infact, some of these groups of Awolowo scholarship trained politicians that are retarding the progress of Nigeria and do not want to quit the political stage.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Asowari:
so who cares undecided

Obviously you do or you won't be here.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
SoniaUK:
God you have seen my struggles of life. From Bsc Mathematics to Sporting life. I want to be like the Mama. God lead me through the right part. Amen.

Amen.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
I for like know this woman boyfriend she dey look fresher with our oil money

The engineers I've met all seem to have sense. Are you sure you are an engineer?

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dami12345: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
She is beautiful.

Is the hunger that BAD?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Seunbukola187(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
dkronicle:
Is she looking for a sugar boy. Gigolo available

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Obviously you do or you won't be here.
no I don't undecided this woman is only rich because of oil wells not because she's a business minded person or anything.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Asowari:
no I don't undecided this woman is only rich because of oil wells not because she's a business minded person or anything.

And so? If she wasn't a good manager d'you think that business would still be standing?

Envy is not good.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Reussite: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Icons are born in the month of July abeg. First up I celebrated my BD on friday alongside Wole Soyinka & Pastor Mrs Foluke Adeboye. Today July 15th My G.O Pastor D.K Olukoya & his wife Pst Mrs Shade Olukoya alongside richest Nigerian woman Folorunsho Alakija celebrated their BDs.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Rhemy2013(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday to you ma,you are role model to many of us..67 but look like 37.keep glowing ma kiss.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69410133:
Happy birthday Madam Folorunso.
Oprah, your philantrophy works will never be forgotten decades after you live this world,
We want to say the same for Folorunso also.
God bless the works of our hands.
Alakija? 7.3 billion? Take that picture down, it's fake news.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bobugee:
15TH JULY

Wow!

What a coincidence!!

Today is my birthday, so is my mentor; Mrs Floronsho Alakija. A woman I revere so much, a woman I have admired so much from a faraway distance, even without her knowledge.

Little wonder I'm so so much fascinated about this woman achievement, her leadership strategy and above, her diligence and persevering spirit. Happy birthday, great woman who have over time changed the paradigm of Africa Business Settings. I'm so happy being under your tutorage.

Dear God, it has always been my desire to be an entrepreneur, an employer of labor and someone whose decision shall put smiles on the face of many. Help me God.

Floronsho 67yrs ..$2.1billion

Bob Ugee 25yrs..Apprx. $15,000

67-25 =42yrs.

God make me bigger when by the time I gets to her age. Amen.

They dashed her an oil well. I don't see any business acumen in that

It isn't fair

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by gr8minds: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Long life and sound health in more wealth in Jesus name Amen
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma'am!
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by calmnquiet(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
SoniaUK:
God you have seen my struggles of life. From Bsc Mathematics to Sporting life. I want to be like the Mama. God lead me through the right part. Amen.

My fellow Mathematician smiley smiley
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by LaudableXX: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Asowari:
See this one! shocked So you think a person who is not business minded, can get an oil block? You think a person who is 'not business minded' can put together the funds, expertise, equipment, contracts, long-term sales agreements, mechanical facilities, human and material resources etc, to drill, explore, pump and ship crude to different foreign countries, and then get paid in USD? You think a person who is 'not business minded,' can easily make a commercial success of an enterprise like oil exploration and production? Oga, please go and look for your senses, where you dropped them before typing your comment.

grandstar:
They dashed her an oil well. I don't see any business acumen in that

It isn't fair
Dashed who? shocked Why do you people such big lies? Are you aware that her company called Famfa Oil paid a signature bonus fee running into millions of USD for OPL 216, in order to get the oil block? Can't you do your research? Google is your friend. Stop talking like a moro'n.

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by LaudableXX: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2018
els0nm0rali:
And so? If she wasn't a good manager d'you think that business would still be standing?

Envy is not good.
You dey mind all those bad belle people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by yassjib: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2018
I must have to say a big CONGRATULATIONS ma may God give us our own portion
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Zaen: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Big girl big God �
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Tampa6246:
I just wished a lot of our women are inspired by your success.... Than total dependence on a guy for everything.
Happy birthday ma and many more years

Inspired by success gotten from oil which has other hidden owners most probably? Hmmm

See... If you is to be inspired go for people like dangote, uju ihejirika, cosmos manuka, innoson etc pple who clearly worked hard, not from oil but other sectors oil wealth is for lazy people
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
LaudableXX:

See this one! shocked So you think a person who is not business minded, can get an oil block? You think a person who is 'not business minded' can put together the funds, expertise, equipment, contracts, long-term sales agreements, mechanical facilities, human and material resources etc, to drill, explore, pump and ship crude to different foreign countries, and then get paid in USD? You think a person who is 'not business minded,' can easily make a commercial success of an enterprise like oil exploration and production? Oga, please go and look for your senses, where you dropped them before typing your comment.

Dashed who? shocked Why do you people such big lies? Are you aware that her company called Famfa Oil paid a signature bonus fee running into millions of USD for OPL 216, in order to get the oil block? Can't you do your research? Google is your friend. Stop talking like a moro'n.

Let me state this and u know it, we all know it... Whether gamma or not, there are hidden pple henna this who are all benefiting.. Who most probably assisted to get the book and who are at the top. She as far as Iam concerned is just the face

Bola Shagaya impresses me more than this woman that's just how low I c her. I have nothing against her bug as fa r as Iam concerned she doesn't have the business acumeb or know how , is she the one doing all the work, no!.. If Iam correct one of our major oil companies is the one doing it and pays her monthly
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2018
One thing I like from this woman is her dress, she always dress with a lot of decency unlike some that call themselves celebrities.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by LaudableXX: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
nurshah:
Let me state this and u know it, we all know it... Whether gamma or not, there are hidden pple henna this who are all benefiting.. Who most probably assisted to get the book and who are at the top. She as far as Iam concerned is just the face

Bola Shagaya impresses me more than this woman that's just how low I c her. I have nothing against her bug as fa r as Iam concerned she doesn't have the business acumeb or know how , is she the one doing all the work, no!.. If Iam correct one of our major oil companies is the one doing it and pays her monthly
Bola Shagaya that depends on govt patronage and helps first ladies to launder their money is the one you rate highly? Hehehe....I no fit laugh abeg. cheesy Alakija, has more business acumen in her little finger than many others have in the palm of their whole hand. You think getting an oil major like Chevron to partner with you as an operator in an oil block, na beans?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
LaudableXX:

Bola Shagaya that depends on govt patronage and helps first ladies to launder their money is the one you rate highly? Hehehe....I no fit laugh abeg. cheesy Alakija, has more business acumen in her little finger than many others have in the palm of their whole hand. You think getting an oil major like Chevron to partner with you as an operator in an oil block, na beans?

As far as Iam concerned they are in the same both but Bola is better this is my opinion and Iam entitled to it

I don't c how she is a role model. Thank you
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by LaudableXX: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
nurshah:
As far as Iam concerned they are in the same both but Bola is better this is my opinion and Iam entitled to it

I don't c how she is a role model. Thank you
Bola is better? shocked Maybe she is better at laundering money for wives of Nigerian presidents. She follows Any Government In Power (AGIP).
Yes, you are definitely entitled to your opinion..... no matter how false and ridiculous it may be. undecided

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2018
LaudableXX:

Grow up and learn how to respond without resulting to cheap insults. I can tell you're not up to 30, even 25.

We are not mates
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by LaudableXX: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
grandstar:
Grow up and learn how to respond without resulting to cheap insults. I can tell you're not up to 30, even 25.

We are not mates.
Take your own advice, first. sad I am quite sure I am older than you are. When people like you lack valid points, they take refuge in inanities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud / Mtn’s Mobile Money Bank Suffers N22B Fraud, Drags 18 Banks To Court For Recovery / Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.