Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ekiti Live Updates And Predictions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Live Updates And Predictions (378 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ekiti Live Updates And Predictions by Babayero212(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
I have a feeling that APC with Fayemi will win Ekiti Elections.

But, that is not my real prdiction.

My real prediction is this.

After the elections, a few things will happen.
A party like PDP will come out to cry foul.
This time, maybe Fayose and the new Guy will do double stunts of broken necks to get sympathy.

I wonder if it is only neck is broken sef. grin grin grin I am having the feeling that the brain maybe broken

Only thing is that they cannot tie rope around their brain for us to see

In continuation of my predictions.

After the elections, those who thought APC will fall will have a re-think and start to come back in place.

All those coalition people will come back and enter APC and beg Buhari again

Even those who have defected will show face again.

Your prophet has spoken. Watch as your prophet's prophecies take shape. grin grin

I am collecting seed of faith o. Drop your offering nowwwwww!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Live Updates And Predictions by profnigga(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2018
remain small ur talk 4 make sense.... but 4 now it is........................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Live Updates And Predictions by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku / BREAKING: PDP Threatens To Boycott 2019 Elections / Osun PDP Primary: Akinbade Urges Delegates To Ensure His Emergence As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.