Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (27118 Views)

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / You're A Fighter, Strong Grassroots Mobiliser - Tinubu Hails Oshiomhole At 70 / Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Spiritualism: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Press Release

The national leadership of APC Youths Renaissance has congratulated the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole for leading the party to victory in the just ended governorship election in Ekiti State.

In a statement signed by it's national secretary, Mr. Collins Edwin, the group noted that Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has returned the lost winning streak back to the party ahead of 2019 general elections, saying the ex-Edo Governor has brought good luck and proper coordination to the party.

The group added that it has no regret supporting Oshiomhole to become national chairman because he has justified the huge confidence and trust invested on him by leading the party to victory in his first electoral outing as national chairman.

The group however called on party members to support the national chairman in his efforts to rebuild and reposition the party for greater electoral fortunes in next year's general elections.

While congratulating the Governor-Elect, Dr. Kayode Fayemi for his landslide victory at the polls, the group urge his closest rival and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party as well as other contestants in the race to accept defeat with the spirit of sportmanship saying the people of Ekiti have made their choice known and that choice should be respected irrespective of any inclination or expectation.

Finally, the group urged President Buhari to remain focused in his determination to deliver good governance to Nigerians and never allow himself to be distracted by the futile efforts of the opposition to distract him, saying his victory in next year's Presidential Election is fully guaranteed.

Signed:

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by papoudaupolos: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2018
No amount of soothing wards can quench the raging fire burning inside Fayose's chest. Baba don payback grin

Madam INEC except you want completely finished Falose but this your request no get space for him mind.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Righteousness89(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by greatiyk4u(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2018
In 2014 even as an incumbent Gov. Fayemi lost, congratulated Fayose and moved ahead, let's see if prof. Will emulate such gentleman gesture

PDP.......there was truly a party

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by maximunimpact(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2018
To all APC faithful,we have one last battle this year,before 2019 election.

Do it again for Osun State.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by EternalTruths: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2018
It has nothing to do with Oshiomole.

Non payment of salaries & bonuses caused Fayose candidate his chance.

17 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Vanpascore(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, first victory as a chairman, more will come sir. Personally, i promise to deliver OSUN to you in few months time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Him get good leg..... no be small cheesy wink..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Online trolling of PMB and APC can continue unabated
But those who truly love PMB are not on Nairaland and other online platforms to express their love.

Haters should be ready to cry come 2019

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
grin
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by luvmijeje(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2018
He tried.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by GreenNegro(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Now that storm is over. Fayose should remove that thing on his neck

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
MY ADVICE TO PDP SUPPORTERS

Staying online 24/7 insulting Buhari can never win you anything. Have you sit down once and ask yourself, has there been any changes in PDP?

Criticizing Buhari thinking you are winning people's heart is just useless and waste of time.

Nigerians know better. All this heardsmen clash, people know better than you PDP supporters. But Buhari should also take proper step in solving this situation. Buhari should let those affected feel the presence of Military.

On 2019

As long as APC win Osun state, Buhari has won 2nd term automatically. All I want from him is to send military men to the affected part of the country.

I repeat, as long as APC win Osun state, Buhari has won 2nd term automatically

Victory To Ekiti, Victory To Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Andrewgame42: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Vote now dun cost... From 1k before...them dey buy am 5k ...some Nah 10k sef... Lol can't wait to sell my own to the highest bidder in 2019... I advise to do same too because one thing is sure ...baba is coming back! So the real question is... Can you make money from it?

7 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by laprince(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
This is Nigeria.

More dark years ahead.

Congratulations Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Vanpascore(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
To all APC faithful,we have one last battle this year,before 2019 election.

Do it again for Osun State.

Relax, there is no opposition in Osun. Who want face APC in omoluabi state? PDP suffered it when they were together, now that they have scattered, we will burry them completely.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ybalogs(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Welcome to Victory season!!! Oshobaba has taken over.

4 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by iluvdonjazzy: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2018
yes Oshiomhole is a great leader, it's a gift from God, once he leads people must follow, he is a pace setter. Fayose right now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose dedicated 4yrs of governance to bashing PMB and cutting ponmon from one market to another, while the people of Ekiti state who voted for him suffered in abject poverty.

Governance has gone beyond clownishness
Lesson for Igbos

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nogodye(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Oshiomole first victory as a APC national chairman...Congratulation sir.Let make it happen in other state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ybalogs(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
GreenNegro:
Now that storm is over. Fayose should remove that thing on his neck
Make e never remove am ooo make we for see more drama biko. Iblove as e dey force himself dey stiff hin neck just to deceive his gullible followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Alexis11: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
It is only God that can defeat Oshiomole in elections.

I said this because I saw the way he managed to win the last election in Edo.

Edo people will understand. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by mavinc4u(f): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
greatiyk4u:
In 2014 even as an incumbent Gov. Fayemi lost, congratulated Fayose and moved ahead, let's see if prof. Will emulate such gentleman gesture

PDP.......there was truly a party

Why on earth is Ekiti doing reshuffling? I mean Fayemi was once their Governor, what did he do that time, nothing. The same with fayose. Can't they try another party.

5 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ybalogs(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Nogodye:
Oshiomole first victory as a APC national chairman...Congratulation sir.Let make it happen in other state.
Just the normal APC states ooo. APC can never win Rivers state.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by lightblazingnow(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations again

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by efilefun(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
mavinc4u:

Why on earth is Ekiti doing reshuffling? I mean Fayemi was once their Governor, what did he do that time, nothing. The same with fayose. Can't they try another party.
The bitter truth is election in Nigeria is now btwn PDP and APC unfortunately PDP's candidate is just a dunce who will be heavily controlled by Fayose

Oshoko on Exile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ybalogs(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
mavinc4u:

I wonder ooo. Not necessarily another party but at least another individual. I won't be surprised if Segun Oni takes the baton from Fayemi. Smh.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) / Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead / Noise Pollution: Lagos State Seals 8 Mosques And Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.