Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2846 Views)

2004 Volvo S40 For 1.2m / Toks standard unregistered 2004 Volvo S40 1.3m / Very Clean Tokunbo (station Wagon) 2004 Volvo XC70 Leather Interior AWD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Clean car, with good engine and gear
Factory AC
Neat body and interior
Good tyres
Lagos cleared, genuine duty

Price 2.1m

Call/WhatsApp : 08032897486

NB : Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before payment.

Thanks

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2018
More

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Hereby extending a special invitation to all resident NL holy men, vin crew, trolls and perfect angels, food don done!!!

Let the jostle for holiness begin!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Shagati(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2018
valarinz:
Hereby extending a special invitation to all resident NL holy men, vin crew, trolls and perfect angels, food don done!!!

You too like trouble grin
Nice XC!

3 Likes

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shagati:

You too like trouble grin
Nice XC!

grin grin
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
valarinz:

Present sir, I just come clear road for my oga's dem
You forgot to add jobless kids, E-rats grin

NB: please post VIN
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

I no longer call them jobless cos they're now all in my employment, working free of charge for me.

Job description : make Val famous and popular.

And how so good and dedicated most of them are at their jobs, may mtn/etisalat/mtel grant them more free data

cool

1 Like

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
valarinz:

I no longer call them jobless cos they're now all in my employment, working free of charge for me.

Job description : make Val famous and popular.

And how so good and dedicated most of them are at their jobs, may mtn/etisalat/mtel grant them more free data

cool

Abeg where dem dey share the free data? E no dey reach my side sad
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by hastane: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
I like how the op brags.its good to be self confident.but be careful
I know someone on this forum who bought a ride from you,trusted your word on the status of the car and got seriously burnt..he won't say it out here because he knows he ought to have don his due diligence before buying,but I know the story.its bogus,and it is not an accusation.but I'm sure you know the cars you sold that didn't have front end in place from the USA.its good to brag,but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands
nice ride you have here,happy sales
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
hastane:
I know someone on this forum who bought a ride from you,trusted your word on the status of the car and got seriously burnt..he won't say it out here because he knows he ought to have don his due diligence before buying,but I know the story.its bogus,and it is not an accusation.but I'm sure you know the cars you sold that didn't have front end in place from the USA.its good to brag,but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands

shots fired, I repeat shots fired.

all. demeanor, e rats, jobless now jobfull nl holy men, saints and angelic angelinas...... Mexicans, Arabs, Puerto Ricans and our dear uncle Cosplay, please report to the pavilion now for briefing.

this one serious gan!!

1 Like

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

Abeg where dem dey share the free data? E no dey reach my side sad

even me too oh, I need the free data abeg and unlimited access rights to check any vin.... anytime.

how come some people received and I didn't receive, I submitted my phone number to banky3w

please we need to contact them oh
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
hastane:

grin grin Ghen Ghen Ghen.. Grabs pop corn
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by banky3w(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
valarinz:

Holy Holy Holy....... We are all here in our holiness. Job provider sir.
Cosplay please report for duty in your holiness

hastane:
Lobatan...... You see your unclean life outside? Hehehehehe......... Hmmmmm...... See your life outside valentine? Now you've graduated to giving your customers burnt offerings abi? Diportivo Abeg come give me meme...... Let's make the Amonite famous grin
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by banky3w(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

even me too oh, I need the free data abeg and unlimited access rights to check any vin.... anytime.

how come some people received and I didn't receive, I submitted my phone number to banky3w

please we need to contact them oh
It is burnt data oh...... Don't worry first, you go get. Just stay for queue
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by dru23(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2018
hastane:

Focus on selling cars bro... the money might not be a lot for you, but u can still manage o.. Keep messing with me ,and I might just take your girl ,show her a real man and send her ranning back to you... grin

1 Like

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018
hastane:

Yawns!!!

Ask your friend to bring forth his story, a lot of Nlers are eagerly anticipating it.

Modified: just bothered to check your posts now and I've realised you're just another one of those who goes on all car ads on NL and tries to say something negative. Is it cos of my comment on the calculux which surely pained you? Eya, not my fault, help me say sorry to your friend
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
banky3w:

Holy Holy Holy....... We are all here in our holiness. Job provider sir.
Cosplay please report for duty in your holiness

Lobatan...... You see your unclean life outside? Hehehehehe......... Hmmmmm...... See your life outside valentine? Now you've graduated to giving your customers burnt offerings abi? Diportivo Abeg come give me meme...... Let's make the Amonite famous grin

The Cosplay you're calling has tried and now he's learnt to stay clear of me and my biz. All these excitement over what? You use an alternate handle to make vague comments

Hahahahaha, we know better.

Go back to that handle and come and tell us how you got defrauded or burnt by valarinz, pls don't give me some crap about front end bla bla bla, I have never come here to tell anyone I don't sell accident cars.
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

shots fired, I repeat shots fired.

all. demeanor, e rats, jobless now jobfull nl holy men, saints and angelic angelinas...... Mexicans, Arabs, Puerto Ricans and our dear uncle Cosplay, please report to the pavilion now for briefing.

this one serious gan!!

Eya!!

The scandal you guys are seriously anticipating will never unfold, just get a sachet of panadol handy grin
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2018
valarinz:

[s]The Cosplay you're calling has tried and now he's learnt to stay clear of me and my biz. All these excitement over what? You use an alternate handle to make vague comments

Hahahahaha, we know better.[/s]

Go back to that handle and come and tell us how you got defrauded or burnt by valarinz, pls don't give me some crap about front end bla bla bla, I have never come here to tell anyone I don't sell accident cars.

valarinz:

And what exactly is it which you are going to discover?? You think you can just post link and intimidate people ? I challenge you to post the findings, even though the car is sold

Bloddy fucking maggot like you, who buys an accidental Volvo car in the first place, are the clean titles so expensive??

If you slowpoke don't post proof of the accident history of the car in the link u highlighted then I'll get u banned from NL

You have 24hrs
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Cosplay:

Post a screenshot of that convo in full, on that particular car I said you won't find anything, and you couldn't either.

What's the reason for the gang up you guys do on me in the first place, is it not cos I openly say I'll sell accident cars here?

Show me where I said I don't sell accident cars oga, posts like the one I made in the screenshots below has always been my stand and that's why all of you holy men are always sniffing for scandals on my name. It's a good thing as it'll keep me on my toes grin

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2018
valarinz:

thebigkendo:

Thanks for clearing the road Oga, I always knew they will never disappoint

One member remaining, guess he's not up from bed yet
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by hastane: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
valarinz:

Yawns!!!

Ask your friend to bring forth his story, a lot of Nlers are eagerly anticipating it.

Modified: just bothered to check your posts now and I've realised you're just another one of those who goes on all car ads on NL and tries to say something negative. Is it cos of my comment on the calculux which surely pained you? Eya, not my fault, help me say sorry to your friend

he is already sorry for himself...........for trusting your words.if you can't be held accountable by your words then there's nothing more to say.i have already said the post is bogus,I also added that it is NOT an accusation.if it were,the dude would have done it himself.i don't have anything against you,I merely asked that you tread carefully.i know the story well because I was the one that brought up the Yankee pictures from the internet.ni bumper,no headlamps.eventually he checked his car and saw that the vin on the bumper is different from the vin on the car.thats enough detail bro.i don't have anything against you as I'm not the one that bought the car.its good to brag,it doesn't take one anywhere
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2018
hastane:

he is already sorry for himself...........for trusting your words.if you can't be held accountable by your words then there's nothing more to say.i have already said the post is bogus,I also added that it is NOT an accusation.if it were,the dude would have done it himself.i don't have anything against you,I merely asked that you tread carefully.i know the story well because I was the one that brought up the Yankee pictures from the internet.ni bumper,no headlamps.eventually he checked his car and saw that the vin on the bumper is different from the vin on the car.thats enough detail bro.i don't have anything against you as I'm not the one that bought the car.its good to brag,it doesn't take one anywhere

You're a liar, bring up proofs and post here or keep shut. Now it's your friend, how convenient.

It's not even like I've ever claimed that I'll never sell such cars, but in this your case, you're a bloody liar. Stop typing more stories, post the proof
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Oga Volvo, I really don't know if the accusations against you have any merits or not, I wouldn't be too surprised either way.

The problem with courting controversy and always seeking to parade yourself as a paragon of honesty and virtue is that sooner or later you will run into a situation that will leave you backed in a corner.

I'd suggest you figure out the situation with your accuser. Focus on that and selling your precious Accident free Volvos.

Learn from elshan and the rest of these fellows who thought taunts and jibes were the way to go.

Well, unless you'd like some more screenshots for your gallery wink

I'm always glad to provide some just for you.

PS
The above was just a mere formality. You're as predictable as ever. I can literally post your replies for you.
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Cosplay:
Oga Volvo, I really don't know if the accusations against you have any merits or not, I wouldn't be too surprised either way.

The problem with courting controversy and always seeking to parade yourself as a paragon of honesty and virtue[b][/b] is that sooner or later you will run into a situation that will leave you backed in a corner.

I'd suggest you figure out the situation with your accuser. Focus on that and selling your precious Accident free Volvos.

Learn from elshan and the rest of these fellows who thought taunts and jibes were the way to go.

This is where you got it wrong, I'm not like you. I've always been the shady dealer, not new territory.

Courting controversy? That's me, its no issue to me
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
valarinz:

This is where you got it wrong, I'm not like you. I've always been the shady dealer, not new territory.

Alright Sir.

The best of luck!
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Cosplay:

The problem with courting controversy and always seeking to parade yourself as a paragon of honesty and virtue[b][/b] is that sooner or later you will run into a situation that will leave you backed in a corner.

This is where you got it wrong, I'm not like you. I've always been the shady dealer, not the type to always come to NL to paint myself as what you described in bold. So I see no harm to a reputation of one who's already a shady dealer

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2018
valarinz:

This is where you got it wrong, I'm not like you. I've always been the shady dealer, not the type to always come to NL to paint myself as what you described in bold. So I see no harm to a reputation of one who's already a shady dealer

You're right Sir.

Whatever you say.
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2018
Cosplay:

The problem with courting controversy and always seeking to parade yourself as a paragon of honesty and virtue is that sooner or later you will run into a situation that will leave you backed in a corner.

PS
The above was just a mere formality. You're as predictable as ever. I can literally post your replies for you.

More screenshots you say?? grin

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
grin Oga Volvo, predictable as always.

Fact is, you're not as bad as half the shady characters here. At least your journey from ignorance about vehicle history to your current status is well documented.

You may still debate about "absence" of bumper or fender not equating an accident, but at least you don't appear to have advertised cars with dangerous damage such as flood, (not yet anyway, who knows wink )

Elshanautos, you may fool all the people some of the time, and you may fool some of the people all the time,

But you simply cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Sooner or later, no matter how many flooded vehicle adverts you get locked and deleted after the history and damage were revealed, your luck will run out.

1 Like

Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
One thing i have learn from buying cars is never trust any Nigerian dealer/Middleman, even if na my blood brother, they are only interested in one thing- SELLING. Integrity means nothing the them.
I don hear plenty different story
It is my brother that used the car abroad - Car with auction stickers grin grin
Abi na the wan weh still dey claim and insist "car has no single impact. This is just a google search", even after i showed him auction picture of the said car.

Abi na how they get brother for customs weh don verify the custom paper for the car- Stories to discourage you from verifying the documents
Re: 2004 Volvo XC90 Light Green SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Cosplay:
grin Oga Volvo, predictable as always.

Fact is, you're not as bad as half the shady characters here. At least your journey from ignorance about vehicle history to your current status is well documented.

You may still debate about "absence" of bumper or fender not equating an accident, but at least you don't appear to have advertised cars with dangerous damage such as flood, (not yet anyway, who knows wink )

Elshanautos, you may fool all the people some of the time, and you may fool some of the people all the time,

But you simply cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Sooner or later, no matter how many flooded vehicle adverts you get locked and deleted after the history and damage were revealed, your luck will run out.

The issue I have with some of you folks here is the brazen display of purity, which we all know is as fake as Nicki minaj's hip. Once car sellers are mentioned, everyone becomes whiter than snow.

Just as in every facet of life and biz (let me talk about naija), there are good and bad eggs and I refuse to believe there's anything such as 100% truth. There's just an acceptable line which shouldn't be crossed in pursuit of profit.

Note that even when not deliberately, the line is crossed, then the erring party has to take responsibility and seek ways to placate the offended party. That's the only way to keep clients happy and build your biz, not pretending like you'll always have a perfect product.

We are just people who buy cars and add a lil profit to resell, the company which produces these cars even sell out bad products to the public once in a while, what they do is take responsibility and order a recall and placate the customers.

The only reason why I will be scared of anyone here is if I involve myself in things like stolen car, vin tampering, non payment of duty for profit, taking someone's money and not delivering etc. So, for those who are waiting for action, keep waiting.

Meanwhile I see elshanautos seems to be your new target sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2006 MODEL Accident Free Vey Clean 3 Roll Seater / 2007 BMW 750I (7 Series) Registered Available / »»» Sold!! Neat ML350 09 @ N3.6M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.