Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,863,605 members, 6,870,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 03:57 PM

How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) (13786 Views)

How To Apply For NBC Summer Internship Programme June 2018 "Nigerians Accepted" / pls Hurry now to Procure UNICAF Scholarship!!! / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Apply today and make the most out of this life changing opportunity!

Unicaf University is a Pan African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications.

The University has branch campuses and or learning centres in 9 different countries in Africa and is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Malawi and the Higher Education Authority of Zambia (HEA).

Advantages of to studying with Unicaf University

Low Cost – through the UNICAF Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees.
Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree
Easy Access – you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art virtual learning environment.
Easy Registration – you apply, you receive admission, you are awarded a scholarship and you commence your studies

Programmes offered include:

Bachelor’s degrees

BA Business Administration
BA Hospitality Management
BSc Computer Science
BSc Accounting
BSc Accounting and Finance
BA Economics and Business
BSc Finance
BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
BSc Electronics Engineering
Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management

Master’s degrees

Master in Business Administration – MBA
MBA Management
MBA Finance
MBA Oil & Gas Management
MBA Management Information Systems
MBA Health Management
Master of Public Administration – MPA
MA Education
MSc Organisational Psychology
MA Psychology
MSc Managerial Psychology
MSc Health Management
MSc Web Design and Development
Master of Laws – LLM

Doctorate degrees

PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
EdD – Doctorate of Education

Click here to apply for an up to 75% UNICAF Scholarship today: http://suregist.fun/how-to-apply-for-unicaf-university-scholarships-for-online-bachelors-masters-and-phds-degree/

Read Also: "How To Apply For Prixair Group Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)"

Read more at: http://suregist.fun/how-to-apply-for-prixair-group-fresh-job-recruitment-4-positions/

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by qanda: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Useful info

-Did you know you can access Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Study materials and Past Questions on Q and A App?

-Unilag Post graduate Entrance exams Past questions and answers also available on Q and A App.

-Job Test, Professional exams Past Questions and Answers also available for download on the App. NSE, PMP, ICAN, CIPM, NIM, CIS and others

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by danielblessing(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Dis FTC things sha, osharo Monday
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Already applied. grin cheesy
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by okworekene: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2018
I

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by lookingfly: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Unicaf that I applied and they called me and said there online msc programme is worth over a million naira

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
i have ssce, is there any scholarship for me?
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by midolian(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
75% scholarship? The cost implication of the remaining 25% will marvel you. It's probably enough to get you graduated from a Private Nigerian University over and over again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Ejadike(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
75% scholarship? The cost implication of the remaining 25% will marvel you. It's probably enough to get you graduated from a Private Nigerian University over and over again
stop being a Pessimist and jumping into conclusion.
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by linqzs: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ejadike:
stop being a Pessimist and jumping into conclusion.

He is saying the truth.. try and apply then wait for their phone call

10 Likes

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by midolian(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ejadike:
stop being a Pessimist and jumping into conclusion.
Don't argue over what you don't know. I have been offered this kind of scholarship before... and I made my post from experience and not pessimism.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by slowbreeze(f): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
lookingfly:
Unicaf that I applied and they called me and said there online msc programme is worth over a million naira
U know dem..And that its partial scholarship.. Online only.For those expecting visa to travel abroad as well;its not for them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by CChillz: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
the truth about this scholarships is that the little you will pay is equivalent to 90% the amount you are supposed to pay normally

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Ytea(f): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
linqzs:


He is saying the truth.. try and apply then wait for their phone call
I got the call and began to wonder if it was a scam.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Kaodek(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Its not far from the truth, they called me also and asked if i would be able to afford the 25% worth 850,000
Ejadike:
stop being a Pessimist and jumping into conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
lookingfly:
Unicaf that I applied and they called me and said there online msc programme is worth over a million naira


Same with me.
They said I should pay 1.5m!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
dayo2me:
i have ssce, is there any scholarship for me?

Yes, you will have to pay 25% of the total scholarship worth which amounts to 2.5million naira.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Lollyp95: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
unicaf scholarship that I applied for and they told me the cost of the 25% sums up to 800k...money wet go
do me for Naija jejely

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by udoka55555: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
should we blame Buhari for this?
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by flinton(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
I applied on the 4th of this month, I was told the cost of the course I applied is 8million naira, but with the scholarship, I will be paying 1.6million. Omo I took off, I humbly allowed her to conclude her marketing before dropping the call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Slymonster(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol i am laughing here. If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by strangest(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
scam... I dont believe UNICAF, they have bad reviews and they pay for advert a lot... This is a paid advert

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by linqzs: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ytea:
I got the call and began to wonder if it was a scam.

The charge was even above 1million.. I tire

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Rachaelgold(f): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
I applied and I received a call from them.. Told me the fee is 850,000 naira for online course!! ?? E go be for them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by osahonf: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Get Globally recognized Certifications and Trainings at affordable rates.. Visit Signature for more details.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by IamGodson: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
I applied o....and after flooding my email with messages, the ibukun girl called me and told me I will be spending almost a million naira for just application for a masters degree programme.. I told her weldone ma...and this is Nigeria where money don't fall from trees....dat was the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by TOSIN116: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
COMMENTS SAVED ME WASTE OF TIME!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by gly2ken: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just got my admission into university of south wales through unicaf. The money is not to be paid once. You pay per module. The total money 1.6 million. I am very cool with it as it is online.
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by ollyruffy: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
These people are con men. Forget them. There have no free scholarship to give.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by SmartyPants(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
75% scholarship? The cost implication of the remaining 25% will marvel you. It's probably enough to get you graduated from a Private Nigerian University over and over again

That is only half of the analysis. The truth is that you are not getting a degree from a private Nigerian university and as such there is no basis for comparison. What they offer is a standard UK degree (albeit from a lesser ranked school) at a true fraction of the cost. It is not a scholarhsip as such, but more of an online program with reduced fees.

A few years ago myself and other colleagues at my then workplace decided to apply but i was skeptical and decided to wait. Today one in particular has graduated and he has no complaints.
Re: How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
I regret starting up this poo of a unicaf thing, good thing I stopped in time...

You only need to take some of the classes to realize that you are just burning money learning nothing...

One word, don't do this...

They invest heavily in digital marketing and online adverts , their target is middle low income country people,they con them by promising a fulfilling degree and sell the idea that the degree will make them compete better...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got An Invite From Sterling Bank For Interview, Any One Got This Invite Too / Senate To End Underground Recruitment Into Federal Agencies – Saraki / Npower: Delay Unplanned, Beneficiaries To Be Paid At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.