Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls (1143 Views)

5 Undisclosed Job Opportunities That Pays You 9-23 Dollars Per Hour In 2020 / How I Make Atleast N5,000 Daily With Just #10,000 Capital / I Will Show You How To Make Atleast 50k Weekly With Your Mobile Phone Or Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
good morning everybody, God have answered our prayers today. pls l need your attention, just read through my post and understand it, l assure you that by the grace of God you will never be in poverty again. l am a victim of so many false news on how to earn somthing even a small amount on nairaland, l know how it pains so l will not share a false news for you here. just yesterday like always when l was searching on how to make money online, l came accross somones comment shared a link to one website, l was confused on weda to click or just ignore, l click on it it takes me to where l can register to become a member, to cut the story short l register it. l was directed to a page where when ever l insert some digits 4digits and click proceed l will earn 0.1 dollar, is an advert page and the page is not taking time to load, just 2sec l earn 0.1 dollar, to cut the story short between 12am to 8am l earn 152 dollars.
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
I dont want a dime from you like some people use to collect money l REPEAT I AM SHARING THIS POST FOR THE SAKE OF GOD ALONE, so if you like you can agree if dont is for your own good. All l want is for the referral link to appreciate me, thanks
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Alphafeezay(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2018
arcahmad:
good morning everybody, God have answered our prayers today. pls l need your attention, just read through my post and understand it, l assure you that by the grace of God you will never be in poverty again. l am a victim of so many false news on how to earn somthing even a small amount on nairaland, l know how it pains so l will not share a false news for you here. just yesterday like always when l was searching on how to make money online, l came accross somones comment shared a link to one website, l was confused on weda to click or just ignore, l click on it it takes me to where l can register to become a member, to cut the story short l register it. l was directed to a page where when ever l insert some digits 4digits and click proceed l will earn 0.1 dollar, is an advert page and the page is not taking time to load, just 2sec l earn 0.1 dollar, to cut the story short between 12am to 8am l earn 152 dollars.

So how do we start?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2018
HOW TO REGISTER

Click on this link http://umymoney.club/9393697271799/

Fill the form by providing your details, username email address password,
you are good to go
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Alphafeezay:

So how do we start?
after you register, give us testimony, before l will proceed on how to withdraw, and other things. waiting for your response..
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Alphafeezay(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2018
arcahmad:
after you register, give us testimony, before l will proceed on how to withdraw, and other things. waiting for your response..

Registered already. Alphafeezay is my username
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Dami12345: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol,
You op have been scammed, once you want to withdrawn you will see the scam.
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
some screen shots

Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Alphafeezay(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Dami12345:
Lol,

Whats d scam? share
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Registered already. Alphafeezay is my username
wow nice to hear. t o earn click on USER AREA, enter 4 digits you see and click proceed, each process is 0.1dollar getting to 36 naira per click walahi if you are serious you can get 70K perday
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Dami12345: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Whats d scam? share

When its time to withdraw you will be asked to pay or have a certain amount of referral
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Dami12345:
Lol,
hmm it is free just give it a try for your own benefit, dont run to conclution

http://umymoney.club/9393697271799/
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2018
has anyone been able to with draw the cash??/let's hear the whole gist
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by arcahmad(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2018
register now..0 start earning

some testimonies...

register through the link toshow appreciation pls,, l swear to God is not scam, l will not share it for you if l didnt comfirm

http://umymoney.club/9393697271799/

Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by ElRapido: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Alwaysking: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2018
arcahmad:
HOW TO REGISTER

Click on this link http://umymoney.club/9393697271799/

Fill the form by providing your details, username email address password,
you are good to go
Scam Scam una know dey ever hear word
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Karl007: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2018
That shit is a fucking Scam, been their tried it and it dose not work, don't waste your time because it dose not pay plus this webite has alot of different NAME but all the same page
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Alphafeezay(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Dami12345:

When its time to withdraw you will be asked to pay or have a certain amount of referral

Sure of this? Have you requested withdrawal and got the message?
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Alphafeezay(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2018
arcahmad:
some screen shots

Now that you have reached 150$ Have u requested for withdrawal? where you asked to pay anything?
Re: How To Make Atleast S250 Dollars Per Day, Only Serious People Pls by Abdulmaleek4: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2018
So people still fell for this crap

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Start A Tailoring Business In Nigeria / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / Large Format Printing Materials/laminating Films/ctcp Plate Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.