Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (55783 Views)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Banter1(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Any break down of law in ekiti? Fayose trying to incite the people of ekiti into violence.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by PataAlhaja(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
How I wish Nnamdi cownu was alive to witness this defeat
I wish his gentle soul to continue to rest at the bottom of hell fire

grin grin grin

The guy don die true true?
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
I wish PDP can just send the money they spent on campaign into my account instead of allowing it go to waste like this
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by bigtail: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
this is good result for our democracy. nobody can impose his wish on us neva
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by murmee: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
peacengine:
The election was 100% rigged. 30000 security forces deployed to Ekiti for rigging. I detest that old bag of bones sitting in Aso rock.
So you have forgotten that Jonathan did even worse to support Fayose in 2014. I hope you detest Jonathan much more!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Franzinni: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2018
If I say A

You say P

Another man say C

My brother Nah you sabi ...
All in support of apc here are doing it with religious eyes ....

Madridcow, maisuya grills ,, and the rest of them ... I hail unah

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by luvmijeje(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2018
murmee:
And by the time the Court gives its verdict, Fayemi would have finished his 4 year tenure!

That's why reforming the judicial system should be their priority when they have every opportunity to do it
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by idonhammer: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Are you the one that killed him?
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Pavore9:
Eyah., they should collate their evidence for the tribunal.

They didn't even mention anything like tribunal in their statement.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by dabiriy(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose cause the lose of the state to Fayemi cos during pDp campaign fayose publicity is more than the candidate fayose is always the front runner of everything . No manifestation jus don't vote for Apc .and u want to win when u don't give ur candidate enough publicity .

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by brodalokie: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
NPU3:
Law of Karma!!! This was how Fayose became governor in the past during Goodluck regime.

Not all of us are Jehovah's witness grin
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by PataAlhaja(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
BedLam:
And tell us how Buharis son got 50 million naira to buy a power bike. Ode!

... so because he's Buhari's son, he's incapable of engaging in business activities that'll earn him money?

No let me slap you this Sunday morning!

Mommy's boy like you!
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by ybalogs(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Some of us have inexorably postulated, sometimes against the risk of sounding platitudinously hundrum, that electoral contests are not won on social media or by mere reliance on linguistic concoction of some indolent entities in terms of some housewife tales woven together with contemporary lexicon and anachronistic threads of beer parlour analysis with speculative deductions. Interestingly, most of us who have considered all the aspects have had the uncanny prescience of the impending eventuality and have sat back to enjoy all the noise and Political acalculia by many of our lazy and noisy brethren hoc loco (on this platform) that is. We have had enough reasons, occasioned by many experiences that the likes and shares here amounts to nothingness when the real deal evolves. I believe if same noise and hypocritical rants characterized the 2015 election, the Anambra, Ondo, Edo and now Ekiti elections in the social media space and the results showed many have wallowed and foolishly domiciled in the fools paradise, then the best resort for them is to bury their heads in shame and talk less when they know nothing. 2019 election is very close by and same scenario will surely play out even if they cry to the core of the earth and further to nibiru.
Patrick Obahiagbon...you're sighted. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by linkszelda: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Igbos ARE NOW DENYING FAYOSE BY SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH SW ELECTION.
HILARIOUS!!!!

AND THIS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE SAYING THEY WILL VOTE APC OUT OF GOVERNMENT

HOW WILL THEY MAKE THIS HAPPEN?? PLEASE HOW??

WHEN THEY CANNOT STICK WITH SOMEONE THEY SEE AS A ROLE MODEL JUST SOME HOURS AFTER ELECTION NOT EVEN A DAY OR WEEK. HOURS!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by EdwardRandy(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Na u kill nnamdi kanu?
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Some of us have inexorably postulated, sometimes against the risk of sounding platitudinously hundrum, that electoral contests are not won on social media or by mere reliance on linguistic concoction of some indolent entities in terms of some housewife tales woven together with contemporary lexicon and anachronistic threads of beer parlour analysis with speculative deductions. Interestingly, most of us who have considered all the aspects have had the uncanny prescience of the impending eventuality and have sat back to enjoy all the noise and Political acalculia by many of our lazy and noisy brethren hoc loco (on this platform) that is. We have had enough reasons, occasioned by many experiences that the likes and shares here amounts to nothingness when the real deal evolves. I believe if same noise and hypocritical rants characterized the 2015 election, the Anambra, Ondo, Edo and now Ekiti elections in the social media space and the results showed many have wallowed and foolishly domiciled in the fools paradise, then the best resort for them is to bury their heads in shame and talk less when they know nothing. 2019 election is very close by and same scenario will surely play out even if they cry to the core of the earth and further to nibiru.
you too hear english
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by rottennaija(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Mendelssohn:

guy, stop intimidating people with grammar

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Neoteny(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Mendelssohn:

Your word to sense ratio is 19:1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by BedLam: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
PataAlhaja:

... so because he's Buhari's son, he's incapable of engaging in business activities that'll earn him money?

No let me slap you this Sunday morning!

Mommy's boy like you!
Lol. What does he do for a living? Who knew him before his father rose to power?
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by anselm791(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
abeg they should go and rest.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Herdsmen:
They rig election
So?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by udo2018: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
If security agencies can connive with blood thirsty fulani herdsmen then what is common ekiti election, do you think that the appointment of his "buhari" kinsmen into sensitive position like INEC, Police, army etc is for nothing...
I pity people who think INEC will EVER announce buhari looser in 2019 even he looses..

Take heart PDP, you were once like them..
Pray it doesn't lead to formation of a parallel government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by oladele00(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Ranting on social media doesn't win an election.. If social media rantings were to be counted by now eleka would have won the election.. You reject u no reject, JKF has won and he has won for good
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by alen4smith(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
slimghost:
Exactly why I don't pity Nigerians. They deserve all the bad things happening to them. See why I laugh when people shout "Get your PVC". Buhari as a man without an iota of integrity will definitely rig the 2019 elections just like ekiti.

I put all the blames on the weakling called Jonathan.
go and take your drugs

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by udo2018: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
oladele00:
Ranting on social media doesn't win an election.. If social media rantings were to be counted by now eleka would have won the election.. You reject u no reject, JKF has won and he has won for good
This impunity you support will consume you soon.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Mendelssohn:

You need to go read 1 Cor. 14. Right now, you sound like a barbarian as most of what you've written is - simply put - Greek.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by omoiyalayi(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Nice one I thought this will not come

This election would not have completed if the pdp have not condemn it grin

Now it's time for their lawyers (ozokeme & co) to collect the remaining money fayose had stolen

The monies he would have used to develop the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by keneck1: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Mendelssohn:
this is epic
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by yazach: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

You mean that artificial Jewish president is dead. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Make I cover ma face dey laugh

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by iamhorseman(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
fayose knows this guy can't win..he was only teasing the dude...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.