Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (87765 Views)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by SirBunky85(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Valfrankie:
If you think the results as announced by INEC is a true reflection of the People's mandate, then you are yet to really understand what the party, APC represents
wailer cum hypocrite spotted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by Triiipjnr(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hahahaha.am juz full of laughter .after all mouth running.fayoza can stil be defieted. lol.that fayoza iz supoze be a journalist /news caster a.lol ntor.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by gentlegenius(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Bye bye to drama government in Ekiti State.
... And welcome to another callous, fruitless government in Ekiti State.
The people of Ekiti has missed a chance to move beyond the fayemi, fayose era.
Instead, they are moving from fry pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Enice:
hahahaha! Fayose now has so much time to cut ponmo and roast corn. When he gets to kuje prison, he would be elected butcher of kuje.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by sinola(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Bye bye to drama government in Ekiti State.
The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by desiredhome: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
None of the political parties have you in mind, they are only after what they can acquire, you are on a long thing to think that the killing and trouble in the land is from Buhari, this is ignorant of the highest order or mere hatred for the President. The politicians can do anything to discredit the Government in power so that they can take over, so don't be surprise that this killing might come from the politicians
franchasng:
You do not wish Nigeria the best more than I do. I have nothing to do with politics or politicians...I just want to witness Nigeria moving forward. I want to see a Nigeria without incessant killings by armed bandits and terrrorists. I want to see Nigeria full of good paying jobs for the youths. I want to see Nigeria where election is conducted in a peaceful environment without incumbent president trying to use his federal power and resources to influence the votes.

This is all I wish and with the events of things in Nigeria, the current president voted into power with the promise of bringing positive change and ending incessant killings of unarmed Nigerian civilians and with the hope of empowering the youths with viable jobs has failed woefully and the most painful part is the president don't want to accept that he has failed and start a honest process of changing his bad ways, instead he keeps deceiving Nigerians that he is the best fighting corruption, but can u as his supporter swear in the name of God or Allah or any strong deity in your hometown that this president has done well for Nigeria and Nigerians, can you do that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by Mikeross62: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
The political structure is not working at the moment

Rmb and yuans in excess
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by maestroferddi: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Those who are applauding this full blown dictatorship in Nigeria should watch it.

We are in it but my comfort is that time is the ultimate champion. APC and Buhari will become history in a short time.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by Scoobiano1991: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sixteen(16) LGA has officially been announced by INEC as at today 15/07/2018 and here is d breakdown:

Ilejemeje
APC 4153 Winner APC
PDP 3937

Moba
APC 11837 Winner APC
PDP. 8520

Irepodun-Ifelodun (Fayose's LGA)
APC 13,869 Winner APC
PDP. 11,456

Oye
APC 14,995 Winner APC
PDP 11,271

Ido-Osi
APC 12,342 Winner APC
PDP 11,145

Ijero
APC 14,192 Winner APC
PDP. 11,077

Gbonyin
APC 11,498 Winner APC
PDP. 8,027

Efon Alaye
APC 5028
PDP. 5,192 Winner PDP

IKERE
APC 11,515
PDP 17,183 Winner PDP

IKOLE
APC 14,522 Winner APC
PDP 13,961

Ekiti East
APC 12,778 Winner APC
PDP 11,564

Ise/Orun
APC 11,908 Winner APC
PDP 6,290

Ekiti West
APC 12,648 Winner APC
PDP 10,137

Ado
APC 28,111
PDP 32,810 Winner PDP

Ekiti South West
APC 11,015 Winner APC
PDP 8,423

Ensure
APC 7,048
PDP 7,121 Winner PDP

After d announcement of results in 16LGA, APC has won in 12 LGA while PDP has won in 4 LGA

Final...Result
*Final Result of the Ekiti governorship election as announced by INEC:*

*APC: 197,459*

*PDP: 178,121*
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by brojoshua: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose should go and submit himself to EFCC, police and judiciary. May he land safety in prisons. Amen. May he rip all he has sown and each and everyone of too
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by brojoshua: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerians themselves are terrible people and the Yoruba in particular because I don't know and understand how such people would be their/ our leaders in the first place. I will this blind, gullible, foolish and wicked? How come such people are our leaders. These criminals supposed to be in prisons if not because of our being corrupt.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by opribo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
There is no way you can win APC in any type of election. The party is full of dare devil politicians who can do an undo to remson in power or to win an election.

The same way they won this election through inducement and violence the same eay they will do it in 2019.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by tradepunter: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is what will play out in the coming months or years.. Ekiti workers will not be getting salaries any time soon the reasons are because

This election was sponsored indirectly by federal money with the APC utilizing more of the funds. One way or the other fayemi will have to pay back it back.

So we would see accusations thrown back and forth were fayemi would come in and say I met an empty state account. Then he would propose directly or indirectly through the media to look into the reason why there was no money.

This would now translate into corruption fight paving way for buhari to come on and get back at fayose for disrespecting him.

While all this is going on the state will be suffering.

It will now drag APC party into the picture whereby ekiti state will be the golden child. They will use this win to whip sentiment that APC is very much alive and all the happenings in the country is cuz of opposition propaganda. Throwing more Nigerians into confusion and even to a large extent discouragement.

As it is this win have acted as a SHARP point in a spear to the APC. Because this was somewhat a test run for disgruntled Nigerians to measure if they have the capacity to remove buhari. Since ekiti state have high percentage of non Muslims.

APC have sent out a message that as long they are in power resistance is futile. Because they have access to unlimited resources and person that can change the game any time when they want and as they like.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by mfm04622: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
franchasng:
Far from it...I have no party. But from the beginning of the election preparations to sending of 30,000 Police officers to Ekiti state sounds scary and intimidating for an ordinary state governorship election.

We need a very free and fair election without any influence where electorates are allowed to vote their choice candidate without any influence.

But that didn't happen in Ekiti state.

If you are honest to yourself my brother, you would agree with me that the election was never free and fair.

We must stop celebrating bad leadership examples whether it is from our political side or not unless we are just after our stomach.

Me I have nothing to gain from whoever wins, all I want is a safe, peaceful, prosperous Nigeria for all...and so far so good, the current government voted in to bring positive change and to change the bad ways things were done in Nigeria has failed, so lets call a spade a spade because calling a spade a knife won't take us anywhere good sooner or later

That is what Nigeria normally do. In 2014, GEJ sent Police and Soldiers. More than 70,000 security agents were deployed in 2014. Why are you complaining about just 30,000 now? How and check how much many policeman were deployed for Anambra election and APGA won without trouble

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by tijehi(f): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti people......see Benue......hmmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by lincs25(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
What people doesn't know is this, any politician using money to buy voters will not do anything good if voted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
lincs25:
What people doesn't know is this, any politician using money to buy voters will not do anything good if voted.
Most likely..the money was gotten from different sources, more like a loan with interest..and the politician will have to pay back(with taxpayers money of course)..with interest too..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by 4pppp(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
PDP thought after owing salary they will still rigg their way through Abia state is next
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by modik(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Will he pay salaries now?
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by akdjr(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
If truly ur assertion about Oshiomole is true, how come he won the election tribunal case by challenging the result of an election that was rig by PDP? quote author=lilbest4 post=69397500]Oshiomole is the most dangerous politician in Nigeria.
He is a professor in riggiology[/quote]
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by iyatrustee(f): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
gentlegenius:

... And welcome to another callous, fruitless government in Ekiti State.
The people of Ekiti has missed a chance to move beyond the fayemi, fayose era.
Instead, they are moving from fry pan to fire.

Prof Eleka was more or less a 3rd term for fayose.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by exporttraining: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
100% correct. what sort of politic is that? and some fools are jubilating.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by citizenY(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
Bhadooski s on point. Fayose was only interested in discrediting Fayemi and APC and didn't really try to sell Professor Eleka.

This Fayose sef!!!!

He was more or less the contestant and not the amiable Professor.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by exporttraining: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
100% with you
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by jbtobsyn(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
When is the swearing in ceremony? Pretty sure Fayose won't be in attendance.
I pity my fellow NIGERIANS. This country is going backward. Any election which there is snatching of ballot papers is not a free and fair election and should be annulled. I am not a supporter of Fayose and not a supporter of Fayemi.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by Basic123: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Valfrankie:
If you think the results as announced by INEC is a true reflection of the People's mandate, then you are yet to really understand what the party, APC represents
what does APC represent in Anambra election and osun west senatorial return won by PDP and APGA respectively?

what if PDP had one the election?

Igbos brain work in reverse!

The same way they claim APC is an Islamic party as if PDP has no Muslim members and ATIKU ABUBAKRE is Jesus Christ younger brother.PEOPLE WITH LOW I.Qs
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by Greatzeus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
franchasng:
It is so shameful that Nigerians irrespective of their party or political affiliation are celebrating the current mediocre of elections being held in Nigeria under this current government they voted in to change the bad ways things are being done in the past in Nigeria cry

If PDP rigged the election in 2014 as claimed to install Fayose, must APC that claimed they came to change the bad ways of PDP government also go the way of massive rigging, victimization and using money to influence the votes It is shameful, I see no better future for Nigeria, and for those shouting go get your PVC, let me tell you all....BUHARI HAS WON AGAIN, so brace up for another 4 years of hardship, sufferings and nationwide killings, insurgency and all forms of societal menace as people out of hunger and frustration after Buhari wins 2nd term will become desperate to survive due to the impending hardship that will start again in 2019 cry cry

Let us continue to support and celebrate evil leadership and dictatorship....it benefits nobody except the dictator and his immediate family and friends
Would you have said the same if PDP had won? Besides neither Pdp nor it's agents have come out to say the election was rigged,so I don't understand how you came to the conclusion. I will be more disappointed if you have never even step your feet in Ekiti,yet making conclusions from your room,smh undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by itsmeurLady(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
I pity people jubilating over APC victory, Nigerians when una go get sense? Isn't it obvious APC rigged the elections and u people think with this, u can send buhari back to daura, the joke is on you. U ppl are making the same mistake u made for good luck vs buhari election. We know that PDP is not good but they are far better than this change hypocrites called APC. Nobody should tell me to go and get my PVC cs it only shows that most Nigerians are clueless when it comes to politics. As you celebrate with APC today, get ready to celebrate with buhari for the next 4 years
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by One4me: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
mfm04622:

That is what Nigeria normally do. In 2014, GEJ sent Police and Soldiers. More than 70,000 security agents were deployed in 2014. Why are you complaining about just 30,000 now? How and check how much many policeman were deployed for Anambra election and APGA won without trouble

But we saw most of the Police, during the elections.

Most that were visible to the public where not armed, not even with Tear Gas!
We saw them advicing, persuading and even urging trouble makers to take it easy.
So, no one can shout intimidation by the Police.

As the Police said, and l agree with them, the heavy Polic epresence is to deter trouble makers, ballot box snatchers and thuggery.
Very deirable objectives, so people can exercise theur franchise.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by gentlegenius(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
iyatrustee:

Prof Eleka was more or less a 3rd term for fayose.
There were over 30 candidates in the race. Ekiti people should have voted in someone else instead of recycling old cargos in power.
Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by Almaiga: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kingosytex:

Nigerians are wiser indeed! ask the people of benue, kogi,plateau you will know better. just pray that they don't turn Ekiti to IDP camp

You go school so, who's talking about IDP camps here?

Re: Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do by One4me: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerians just need to DIFFERENTIATE between Buhari, APC and other APC candidates.

Buhari is the bad choice here.
Anytime and anywhere you see him on the ballt, vote for better candidates.

Enough of the killings he has sanctioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.