Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help (1323 Views)

Femi Opabumi Is In Dire Need Of Help / AMCON Boss, Chike Obi, In Dire Strait...betrayal / In Dire Need Of Friends ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help by royalworld: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
I AM IN A SERIOUS NEED OF MONEY TO GET OUT OF DEBTS THAT MUST BE PAID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I CAN DO ANYTHING TO COME OUT OF THIS REPROACH! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! IF YOU KNOW OF WHAT I CAN DO TO GENERATE MONEY WITHIN SHORTEST TIME. MAIL ME royalconcepts2001@yahoo.com 0r call 08098145334.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help by Ralvy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2010
Lol! Isn't everyone?
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help by bece: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
Every one is in one financial mess or the other, the best thing 4 u to do is to talk to your creditors and explain your plight. Do not make promises that u wont be able to meet do not run away or hide from them and dont borrow money to pay debt. If ur creditor refuses to understand meet ur lawyer its not a crime to owe. I hope u did not use the money u borrowed to invest foolishly o
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help by tayoast(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help by toyinajani(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Just take it easy. Work is available at Apapa as a loader. You can make money in no time you make money with which you settle your debts. House, you can also advise the guy.

(1) (Reply)

a / The Beauty Of Boko Haram! / Warning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.