Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition (1276 Views)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition by luvmijeje(f): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
I get your point from the votes delivered but in actual sense, it's not by the result, it's by what they want us to believe. I'm sure you know this election may not actually be the true reflection of how the electorates voted but what the APC government in power want us to believe. Do you actually think Fayemi didn't win any LG in 2014 even as a sitting governor? That's just what PDP (the party in power then) wanted us to believe.

I disagree. Result are being counted from the polling units and it will be signed by each of the party agents and they will have a copy of the signed sheets. Do you think if it was rig at the polling unit, Fayose or Fayemi would have conceded.
Re: What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition by ybalogs(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Forget fayose. The guy knew his only way to continued Relevance was an eleka victory and even that wasn't proof against the enemies he'd accumulated along the way. Even wike, who is more deadly, was wiser in his approach.

I really don't know what can help fayose. Maybe he should intensify prayer for Fayemi and buhari to drop dead before September
he should swallow his pride and do some underground begging starting from probably Fayemi then Jagaban. Maybe he should then tow the disgraceful path of decamping to APC then maybe his punishments may be reduced. grin
Re: What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition by luvmijeje(f): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
Almost doesn't count ma'am.

It will count during the presidential election.
Re: What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition by Shukuakukobambi: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
he should swallow his pride and do some underground begging starting from probably Fayemi then Jagaban. Maybe he should then tow the disgraceful path of decamping to APC then maybe his punishments may be reduced. grin

If it's begging alone, I wouldn't be bothered because fayose is not too proud to beg but the man has accumulated enemies. This is the same man that took pages in newspapers in 2015 to insist buhari would die almost immediately. Really its not looking good for him.
Re: What Will Happen To Fayose's Presidential Ambition by ybalogs(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

If it's begging alone, I wouldn't be bothered because fayose is not too proud to beg but the man has accumulated enemies. This is the same man that took pages in newspapers in 2015 to insist buhari would die almost immediately. Really its not looking good for him.

True that. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Ambassador Speaks On Buhari, His Experience In Nigeria / Kwara First Military Governor, Bamigboye, Dies At 78 / Delta APC Expels Omo-agege Over Alleged Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.