Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) (712 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) by Divepen1(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
This is a test...

'Yes'.
'Yes?'
'Yes'.
'You just said yes'.
'No... I said no. Acting as if he is deaf'.
'Oh..Oh... The all righteous one. Mother queen of Zaganda. My own wife and doctor'.
'Kunle, stop. Just keep a lid on this... ERM.. This behavior... It's craziness. You're exhibiting a wrong attitude to my observation this morning, this time that we need you'..
' Oh! Baby girl, that's rich coming from you. I'm suddenly the one acting crazy. That's rich'.
' No.. Not all... This is insane. We are supposed to be in support of each other. The truth is you know I didn't call you crazy'.
'If you like, call me crazy, I won't mind. We mirror people'.
'Wow... That's...Wow... You just called me crazy'.
'Context. Context. You're becoming something else, strange'.
'I'm not the one becoming strange. It's you. Ever since you met that lady, you've become suddenly strange'.
'Oh... Paranoia. Envy. You... Are... Wrong. Shola, you're wrong. She's an asset'.
'A very close one at that'.
'You're missing the point, Shola'.
'Indeed. Kunle. I've not suddenly become damaged and just having the same problem facing all the women in the world as you men will say. You know me, I'm a problem solver. I make cold calculations before I say something'.
'I think there is a glitch here. You're changing'.
'Please, Kunle. Don't belittle me. You're the one exhibiting change... You are getting too close to your mark'.
'Insinuations. Assumptions. Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen'.
'Calm down, Shola. You're missing the point I'm trying to pass here. This girl has a way around people. She will change you before you use her to get to her father. You read her file. She has changed a lot of people. She is mother Theresa'.
'That's not true'.
'It's true. You're changing too. You come late for meetings, you're becoming soft at heart and you know you're the one spearheading the attack on the capital next two weeks. We need you firm and sane. This mission will bring those perpetrators to justice'.
'Hmmm... I seems to get your point'.
'Baby.. I love you. Shola, I really do. I don't want to be the one to kill you. You know that's how it works. Get over her'.
'I'm not into her'.
'Get over her. We're the first of our kind. Fortune City needs us to be strong. Nigeria needs us'.
' I will'.
'Shola, will you change? Please, I need you to change'.
'I will change'.
'Yes?
'Yes'.

*End*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) by purem(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pinkberry5:
undecided

This is unfair na
Re: Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
purem:

This is unfair na
Re: Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
purem:

This is unfair na
ion understand a thing he wrote, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Get Over Her... ( A Convostory) by Divepen1(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Pinkberry5:
ion understand a thing he wrote, honestly.
Well, that means I've not presented the arts well. I'll go and do my home work well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multiply Your Success – Lead By Sam Adeyemi / She Went To School But Turned It Into A Brothel / Quillbot: An Incredible Paraphrasing Tool For 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.