Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) (641 Views)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by ABDamola(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Exhibit 1

Re: Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by HungerBAD: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Interesting.

At first, i wanted to say the EFCC is being vindictive and petty. But looking at it critically, i will put the blame on the Nigeria constitution that gives immunity to Governors from corruption while still in Office.

So yeah, the EFCC have been patiently waiting for him to handover to his successor.

Where are the Constitutional Scholars here?has the Senate and House done anything about amending some key parts of the Nigeria Constitution?which includes, but not limited to the removal of immunity from any public office holder in Nigeria?no one should be above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by Gloriousgud: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just pity Fayose, God will fight for you. your people are back stabber and betrayers, they will sold you out.
Re: Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by Redfruit(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oh lord
Re: Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by ABDamola(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gloriousgud:
I just pity Fayose, God will fight for you. your people are back stabber and betrayers, they will sold you out.
They will sold shocked you sold indeed!
Like Gloriousgud like Fayose grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by paramakina202: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
EFapc at work!
Una well done o.
Re: Ekiti 2018: EFCC Has This To Say To Fayose(picture) by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2018

(1)

Buhari, Oshiomhole Upset R-APC Mass Defection Plan / Nigerians Blast Female Presidential Aspirant For Insulting Feminists (photos) / Osun 2018: PDP Candidate, Adeleke Speaks On Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.