Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now (791 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by Kruzz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
I have a cgpa of 2.83 in my first year in university, do i stand any chance of graduating with first class? Am in my second year right now
Re: Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by Kruzz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
do d needful by moving it to fp please Richiez Fynestboi olawalebabs
Re: Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Of course, why not?
Aim to hit high cgpas from now on. You can even hit the 4.5 threshold in your 4th year if you're serious enough.
Bonne chance!!
Re: Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by Kruzz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Of course, why not?
Aim to hit high cgpas from now on. You can even hit the 4.5 threshold in your 4th year if you're serious enough.
Bonne chance!!

ok thanks. not that am not serious but I gat to fend 4 myself
Re: Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by yusman14(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
u can du it if u ar determined..i am also a 100l engineering student...if u ar in federal uni..u wil av tto put extra efforts bcaus its not easy@all...
Re: Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kruzz:

ok thanks. not that am not serious but I gat to fend 4 myself
How Do You Fend For Urself, Gve Me Tips.

Bcuz Being Broke In University = K, A Constant Phenomenon
Re: Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now by Kruzz(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
ANTONINEUTRON:
How Do You Fend For Urself, Gve Me Tips.

Bcuz Being Broke In University = K, A Constant Phenomenon

I work in a drycleaning Shop

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Post-utme/de 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details / University Of Agric, Makurdi Shutdown Indefinitely / Study Toxicology And Environmental Management And The Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.