Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting (1255 Views)

How Do I Recover My Late Father's Property? / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / This Beautiful Property Is Up For Sale (pics)SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by princecemo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello house, I'm just gonna hit the nail on its head.
I'm from a polygamous family, we lost our dad 4yrs ago and since then most of my dads tenants have refused to pay and even when some of them pay my elder siblings will collect the money for themselves. Please lawyers in the house how do I go about this, its a very big property and I really want my own share of it since my dad did not write a will before he passed on. Although we tot of selling it but no real buyer for now. I think the tenants are taking advantage of us since its a polygamous home.
Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by Heartbender: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
I'm a lawyer. Call me
princecemo:
Hello house, I'm just gonna hit the nail on its head.
I'm from a polygamous family, we lost our dad 4yrs ago and since then most of my dads tenants have refused to pay and even when some of them pay my elder siblings will collect the money for themselves. Please lawyers in the house how do I go about this, its a very big property and I really want my own share of it since my dad did not right a will before he passes on. Although we tot of selling it but no real buyer for now. I think the tenants are taking advantage of us since its a polygamous home.
Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by Everfrank(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
You a Muslim or a christian?
If you are the former then you don't have any problem. Muslims don't have much challenges over inheritance as Quran is the only holy book. that a detailed formulae and directive on how to share with inheritance.
If you are a christian then your ethnic culture determines who gets what because the bible has not addressed the issue of sharing inheritance. And if you are from an ethnic group that has not addressed this issue or where the senior or strong gets everything then sorry.
And be careful with lawyers too. They are out to make money.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by 46O1CE: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Everfrank:
You a Muslim or a christian?
If you are the former then you don't have any problem. Muslims don't have much challenges over inheritance as Quran is the only holy book. that a detailed formulae and directive on how to share with inheritance.
If you are a christian then your ethnic culture determines who gets what because the bible has not addressed the issue of sharing inheritance. And if you are from an ethnic group that has not addressed this issue or where the senior or strong gets everything then sorry.
And be careful with lawyers too. They are out to make money.
I am a Muslim ,I’m yoruba and I have the op’s kind of situation.but in my own part . I’m the first born . I really need to find a detailed explanation of the property sharing as directed by AlQuran kareem .
Some people in my father’s extended family are trying to play smart and favour my step mum or even try to split the properties into two equal half . I dragged it with them and told them dem no born dem well to try nonsense with me . And we almost threw punches at ourselves . They backed off .
But I know it’s only for sometime before they start their nonsense again.
Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by busar(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:

I am a Muslim ,I’m yoruba and I have the op’s kind of situation.but in my own part . I’m the first born . I really need to find a detailed explanation of the property sharing as directed by AlQuran kareem .
Some people in my father’s extended family are trying to play smart and favour my step mum or even try to split the properties into two equal half . I dragged it with them and told them dem no born dem well to try nonsense with me . And we almost threw punches at ourselves . They backed off .
But I know it’s only for sometime before they start their nonsense again.
try consult any good sunnatic Islamic scholar in your locality for proper advice on inheritance.. Not every dick and Harry can do that... What state?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by 46O1CE: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2018
busar:
try consult any good sunnatic Islamic scholar in your locality for proper advice on inheritance.. Not every dick and Harry can do that... What state?
Osun State, sir.
Iragbiji
Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by busar(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:
Osun State, sir.
Iragbiji
Ustadh H. Al-Edewi (EDE): 08038352663. 20. Ustadh Aboo Aamir (EDE): 07031622354, 08067613244. 21. Ustadh Aboo Hanoon (EDE): 08078678112. 22. Ustadh Aboo Mutmainnah (EDE): 08032094426 you can contact any of these Ustadhs, they stay in osun

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by 46O1CE: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
busar:
Ustadh H. Al-Edewi (EDE): 08038352663. 20. Ustadh Aboo Aamir (EDE): 07031622354, 08067613244. 21. Ustadh Aboo Hanoon (EDE): 08078678112. 22. Ustadh Aboo Mutmainnah (EDE): 08032094426 you can contact any of these Ustadhs, they stay in osun
Aww! Thank you very much!
Iragbiji is my hometown . But I live in Ilesha , I shuffle between both places frequently though. And the said properties are in both places and some other place .
Once again ,thank you very much . I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Lawyers Advice, My Late Dads Property Is Wasting by busar(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:

Aww! Thank you very much!
Iragbiji is my hometown . But I live in Ilesha , I shuffle between both places frequently though. And the said properties are in both places and some other place .
Once again ,thank you very much . I really appreciate
Alhamdu lillah... You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IN-STYLES DIMENSION For Delta, Warri,Edo,Uyo,Lagos And PH Dwellers / Enjoy N200,000 Discount Offer On Beachfront Court, Beside Lekki Free Trade Zone / Cheap Fairly Used 5kg Gas Cylinder For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.