Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,495 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Build Prisons For Looters With Abacha's Loot. Pastor Usulo. I. Michael Tells FG. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Build Prisons For Looters With Abacha's Loot. Pastor Usulo. I. Michael Tells FG. (260 Views)

Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Prisons For Looters With Abacha's Loot. Pastor Usulo. I. Michael Tells FG. by KingMicky3286: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Evangelist Usulo .I. Michael of Victory Praise Chapel International has called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to build prisons in the 36 states of Federation with the Abacha's Loots (Recovered Money Stolen By the Late Head of states, General Sani Abacha) for looters to spend their remaining days of life. Evangelist Michael said that the prisons should be built for those who embezzles or loot public funds. The law should be strict to those who steals government funds and converts it to their personal use

Once they are arrested, they should be put in the prison under lawful captivity and these will serve as a warning for those planning to steal in the future.Looting government funds has crippled the economy of Nigeria thereby putting people in a mess in Nigeria where there is abundance of resources for everyone to live life like Kings and Queens.

Many Nigerians are outside the country due to the negative effects of treasury looters. Pastor Usulo Michael Stated.
https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/build-prisons-for-looter-with-abachas.html

(1) (Reply)

Well Finished & Affordable Self Contained For Rent At Community Rd, Akoka @ 2ook / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photo) / Detectives Arrest Owner Of Tanker That Caused Otedola Bridge Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.