Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

GOBE!!! Don Jazzy Blasts Ladies Who Mocked Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GOBE!!! Don Jazzy Blasts Ladies Who Mocked Banky W (497 Views)

Don Jazzy Blasts Peter Okoye For Not Congratulating Jude Okoye / Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Don Jazzy Blasts Tiwa Savage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOBE!!! Don Jazzy Blasts Ladies Who Mocked Banky W by starchuks: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2018

Don Jazzy has responded to the trending video showing some ladies mock EME Boss, Banky W for using an old model vehicle. The iconic producer reacted to the video by dropping a comment that showed his anger and disgust.

Yesterday, a video surfaced on Instagram showing items bought by Banky W at the mall being loaded into his vehicle. The video was assumed to be recorded by two ladies who were heard mocking the singer for using an old model Range Rover SUV. The ladies made comments like, “See the dead car Banky is using. 2002 expired Range Rover.”

https://instagram.com/p/BlOZ657htkL/?utm_source=ig_embed

In reaction the video, Don Jazzy commented on the post, slamming the ladies.

He wrote,

“Disgusting shallow minded good for nothing people that will never succeed in life. No, be curse but if that’s how they think then I’m really sorry for them.”

DOWNLOAD THE INSTAGRAM VIDEO HERE

SOURCES: [url]naijachoices.com[/url]
Re: GOBE!!! Don Jazzy Blasts Ladies Who Mocked Banky W by jabor4Naija(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Useless ladies, dey might not ve a tyre sef.
Re: GOBE!!! Don Jazzy Blasts Ladies Who Mocked Banky W by starchuks: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Useless ladies, dey might not ve a tyre sef.

Thanks don jazzy for blasting those girl.. me too don mocked them self.. because .. the car that both of them are inside ... it's not there own ...na photo them go snap for ShopRite where they see Mr Banky W

https://www.naijachoices.com/don-jazzy-blasts-ladies-who-mocked-banky-w/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Do Thing To Please Anyone, But Myself - Eniola Badmus / Skales Found With An Unkown Woman! Could She Be His Girlfriend?? / You Are A Weirdo That I Love- Alex Tells Ifu Ennada On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.