Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Making Of Peanuts For Marketing - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Making Of Peanuts For Marketing (5700 Views)

My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Of Peanuts For Marketing by elefind(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
INGREDIENTS FOR COATED PEANUTS

I will advice you start small for the first time to see how your first market will look like and what you will gain out of it, then you can increase your production
So take this for a start;-

- 6 cups of groundnuts

- 6 eggs

- 1kg of flour

- 2 cups of sugar

- Half teaspoon nutmeg

- 2 tbspoon milk flavour

- Half teaspoon salt

- 1 tbspoon baking powder.

- 1 litter of oil

Preparation.

1. Soak the groundnut inside hot water and add a teaspoon of salt and leave for 30 minutes, sieve and dry the groundnuts. U can sundry or ovendry the groundnut if u wish

2. Now put the groundnuts inside a bowl with a round and smooth bottom for easy rolling.

3. Sieve the flour inside a different bowl, mix in the baking powder, nutmeg, and milk flavour.

4. Break the 6 eggs into a different bowl and mix, put the 2 cups of sugar and the salt and mix very well, until the sugar and salt dissolve completely

5. Take the bowl of groundnut, put 1 tbspoon of the egg mixture inside the bowl and roll in a circular motion, the egg will coat all the groundnuts.

Then you now sprinkle a handful of flour inside and roll in a circular motion and the flour again will coat the groundnut. Repeat the procedure until you exhaust the flour and the egg mixture.

6. Pour the peanut inside a tray, allow to set for 20 mins and fry with groundnut oil at low heat so it wont get burnt.

Please ,u have to be patient in step 5 because if u are not, u won't get a good result, It won't be smooth, so u must follow instructions carefully
Note; if you mix well, the egg and the flour should finish at the same time

7. Allow to cool then put inside bottles for sale, tie also in Nylon U can take those in bottles to offices because officers always buy and keep inside their office, also create customers with prominent store owners. Advertise also around your neighborhood, since your peanut is excellent, people will always look for you.

You can contact us for bakery setup, bakery Consultation: 08173857040
Re: Making Of Peanuts For Marketing by annc: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Before you start, ensure that the weather is fair (not so cold). Hot weather is preferable

1. Clean you equipments very well (germs can introduce bad bacteria to you coconut milk, and then spoil the whole thing)

2. Cut your coconuts into bits and blend using hot water. (You can use 4 large coconuts or 6 medium ones for a start)

How I blend mine: after blending the 1st batch, I'll sieve out the milk & and use that same milk as liquid for blending the next batch ( that way, you will end up with less liquid and a thicker milk)

3. Pour the sieved coconut milk in a container & cover

4. Put you milk on the counter top or inside a microwave that is turned off like I do (just make sure its in a place no one will tamper with or shake it)

5. Leave it for 24 hours in that room temperature to ferment (if the weather is so cold, I usually boil water, put in a plate, cover it & put inside the microwave where I kept my coconut milk, just to keep the environment warm)

6. After 24 hours check your coconut milk (you would discover that the oil has separated from the curd & water). If its not separated enough you can leave it for more hours, but be careful not to shake or stair it

7. Put cheese cloth on an empty container & start scooping your oil with a spoon into the container with the cheese cloth to sieve (be careful not to scoop water). If you a not seeing the oil on top, you can part the cord a bit & you will see the oil

8. When you are tired of scooping or probably extracted the oil to the best of your ability, you can then put the milk in the freezer to solidify, then collect the solid & throwaway the water.

9. You could then apply the hot pressed method (hitting) to extract the rest of the oil (this one can be used for cooking or for the hair). Sieve when you are done.

Kindly forgive any typo(s)
Sorry, its quite long. I didn't want to derail the food thread.

loveymom
Cc
Perfectcrown
tabithababy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Of Peanuts For Marketing by tabithababy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
annc:
Before you start, ensure that the weather is fair (not so cold). Hot weather is preferable

1. Clean you equipments very well (germs can introduce bad bacteria to you coconut milk, and then spoil the whole thing)

2. Cut your coconuts into bits and blend using hot water. (You can use 4 large coconuts or 6 medium ones for a start)

How I blend mine: after blending the 1st batch, I'll sieve out the milk & and use that same milk as liquid for blending the next batch ( that way, you will end up with less liquid and a thicker milk)

4. Put you milk on the counter top or inside a microwave that is turned off like I do (just make sure its in a place no one will tamper with or shake it)

5. Leave it for 24 hours in that room temperature to ferment (if the weather is so cold, I usually boil water, put in a plate, cover it & put inside the microwave where I kept my coconut milk, just to keep the environment warm)

6. After 24 hours check your coconut milk (you would discover that the oil has separated from the curd & water). If its not separated enough you can leave it for more hours, but be careful not to shake or stair it

7. Put cheese cloth on an empty container & start scooping your oil with a spoon into the container with the cheese cloth to sieve (be careful not to scoop water). If you a not seeing the oil on top, you can part the cord a bit & you will see the oil

8. When you are tired of scooping or probably extracted the oil to the best of your ability, you can then put the milk in the freezer to solidify, then collect the solid & throwaway the water.

9. You could then apply the hot pressed method (hitting) to extract the rest of the oil (this one can be used for cooking or for the hair). Sieve when you are done.

loveymom
Cc
Perfectcrown
tabithababy

Thanks thanks thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Making Of Peanuts For Marketing by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
annc:

loveymom
Cc
Perfectcrown
tabithababy

Thanks do much Ma'am
Re: Making Of Peanuts For Marketing by kudumopol(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wow, thanks! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On A Recipe For 80 Cupcakes. / Mc Donalds In West Africa? / Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Ghana Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.