Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (73391 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
karllemah44:
Thank God the world cup is finally over... We can now all "rest in Peace " sad sad sad
did I hear u say u want to Rip?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fela lives on..hehe

France are the winners. Congratulations...

In other news, see highlights here.. some of the stats here will shock you

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/world-cup-2018/
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by ifymadu: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:
When nationalists lead their country you see it in their attitudes when the nation calls. They rejoice when their country is blooming and mourn when things aren't as it should be.

Mere looking at the French president and his Croatian counterpart, you'll see nations striving to hit the top, young vibrant youths with modern day know-how.

What do we have here? Partisan old greedy fascists with analogue brains whose interests are to move party ahead at the detriment of the nation. Old religious bigots who are still searching for oil wells in the 21st century when the world is searching for alternative energy, when auto manufacturers are going electric.

In Africa today, take a look at Ethiopia, Angola, Ruanda, Tanzania and even Ghana and compare them with Nigeria.
It's a pity we have dumb mumus as youths who refuse to claim their country from these parasites.
Well said, one of the most intelligent posts I’ve read on nairaland in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:
When nationalists lead their country you see it in their attitudes when the nation calls. They rejoice when their country is blooming and mourn when things aren't as it should be.

Mere looking at the French president and his Croatian counterpart, you'll see nations striving to hit the top, young vibrant youths with modern day know-how.

What do we have here? Partisan old greedy fascists with analogue brains whose interests are to move party ahead at the detriment of the nation. Old religious bigots who are still searching for oil wells in the 21st century when the world is searching for alternative energy, when auto manufacturers are going electric.

In Africa today, take a look at Ethiopia, Angola, Ruanda, Tanzania and even Ghana and compare them with Nigeria.
It's a pity we have dumb mumus as youths who refuse to claim their country from these parasites.

Beautiful piece of hard knock and truthful words. May your head never lack oil of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Esteemed Investor,
50% discount sales at Christal Villa Queens Court, Shapati-Lekki with CofO is still on!

For Enquiries call:
You can check my signature below in blue
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:

my brother to be frank with you sir, you just summarised the whole problem of this county in your two paragraph words. a good example of a failed country (mostly the illiterate souls) is Ekiti state, parties bribing voters with 2-5k for their incoming suffering of 4 good solid years.

we need to think about the future, no job in this country again.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:

you are right you know

especially your last paragraph about the youths

The country is not ready for development
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by akinkuolie1985: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigeria youths let wake up...we need to vote out all these old fools out...come 2019
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:

Ride on bro... Tell them oo..
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
lebete3000:

We got screwed up when we forcefully got bundled up 2geda like a contraption with the term "amalgamation"

We were never meant to be 2geda....but since we can't love ourselves, we've decided to chop as much as possible once we get to the top.

I doubt if any other country on earth is a product of the contraption the Oyinbos call "amalgamation"...only Nigeria and you still wonder why we'rethe way we are

countries in Africa were created as "amalgamation" of different ethnic groups

Nigerians are just a special type of stupid, hating your countryman for no reason

Ask a Nigerian who hates his compatriots for a read in why, they will be rambling
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:

Soo on point...... the old men are being in power because the youths are the ones that keep giving them that power.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2018
This is the kind of man that deserves being called a president/leader.
Not the old idiot we have here that only congratulates our team through twitter and ends up rubbing his bad luck on the team.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by donqx: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2018
hmm
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by wtfCode: 12:49am On Jul 16, 2018
the way i dey look buhari now

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by edupedia: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:

...so why not push your way through like Macron?... He did not sit on the net blaming the old men in French politics for not getting there...there are also old men in politics there...
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Witnes: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2018
I fantastically supported and wanted Croatia to lift that trophy because of their President's simplicity and smile but unfortunately France got it. All d way congrat to France, at least my colours are there, blacks.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
See the way Putin is looking at him like.. What's doing this one sef ? Abi I should even bomb his country tomorrow undecided
you got me laughing real hard..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by toprealman: 2:12am On Jul 16, 2018
modsfucker:
The man is full of luck
Croatian president right now
let's make it happen
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by kolaaderin: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Macron made it home from Nigeria visiting Buhari with a lot of Good favours, if they have lost out the next match the moment he visited Buhari, some do no good children of hate would have tagged the countrys badluck on the person of Buhari.
come and beat me, I m at my house.

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by seguno2: 2:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Cowbuhari:
cheesy

Good president

What have Buhari brought to Nigeria? �

Killings, terrorists, hunger, recession, unemployment and blaming others for his failure.
Is that one even a person talk less of being a president?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by seguno2: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2018
mytime24:
Oya share paper give our people sharp-sharp

Don’t you know how to make your own country great as the French did in the past and continue till today?
Why do you think that they will give you a free pass to what they worked for
Ayam not understanding shocked
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 2:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Jeez! Just take a look at president of a whole country looking so smart and agile, unlike our pot bellied Nigerian men. Even young boys here are full of stupid pot bellies.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 2:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Jeez! Just take a look at president of a whole country looking so smart and agile, unlike our pot bellied Nigerian men; even young boys here are full of stupid pot bellies.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 4:18am On Jul 16, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
See the way Putin is looking at him like.. What's doing this one sef ? Abi I should even bomb his country tomorrow undecided
bros you wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 5:12am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:

Na Nairaland this truth reach
What a pity
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by GoldPencil: 5:23am On Jul 16, 2018
France World cup winning shirts

https://amzn.to/2miod6j
https://amzn.to/2up18U1

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2018
seguno2:

Killings, terrorists, hunger, recession, unemployment and blaming others for his failure.
Is that one even a person talk less of being a president?

Alaye if you ask me na who I go ask my Broda?

This con3 Issa total mess, to go outside diz days NA very big risk wit's 50/50 chances of survival.... Beat thing na to hustle money get visa and runaway ooo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2018
shadyLP:

So u don't know d answer..?? grin grin
Choi!
The answer is this.... grin grin grin grin

Exactly bro!! More life have being lost in Nigeria dix year than Iin Syria were there is a civil war on going shocked
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Young President. I wonder if that will ever happen in our country.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Two Nuclear codes in the VIP box plus Infantino. Infantino is making football cultural... Kudos!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by miqos02(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2018
missioner:
Where I watched the match, I was only one that supported France!

They nearly lynched me.
you should have watched at home
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by SmallSimba: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2018
edesumpitor:
That first picture is Iconic.Imagine if those black players played for their fatherland. Fifteen players.France wouldn't have qualified for the world cup let alone dream of winning it.
Do they really feel French?I would have felt a little inferior if I was in that team.
Anyways,Congratulations to France for also embracing Africans to play for them.

Do you think that if a white person played for Nigeria he would have felt 'a little inferior'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.