Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment (583 Views)

Chiropractic Care Can Offer A Pain Treatment Solution / 10-natural Knee-joint Pain Treatment / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment by jonita99: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys,

Recently I've developed Back pain. And I have heard a lot of Ayurmana's Ayurvedic Treatment for Back pain.

I have heard back pain can be permanently treated without any medicines. Is it true, What do you guys think?

Let me know. I am looking forward to my trip to Kerala.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment by Emerald65(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
You will really need to do more research on it and also exercises do help to relieve back pains. Lack of exercise makes the body stiff.

Exercise like this will help relieve d pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment by Adalassy: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
jonita99:
Hi guys,

Recently I've developed Back pain. And I have heard a lot of Ayurmana's Ayurvedic Treatment for Back pain.

I have heard back pain can be permanently treated without any medicines. Is it true, What do you guys think?

Let me know. I am looking forward to my trip to Kerala.

Thanks.

Hello, I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana. There is really no need for you to go to India when I can have this fixed for you through alternative/herbal medicine.

You would be permanently free from back pains I can guarantee you this.

Email me let's talk if you are interested.

Adamslaseio@gmail.

Stay blessed
Re: I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment by oxypress: 1:56am On Jul 18, 2018
The success of the treatment depends on the cause. If you know the cause state it.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Painful Urination / Experience Chinese Meridian Massage FREE At Festac Lagos / How To Recover Quickly After Cesarean Section Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.