Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (27790 Views)

Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Ritualist spotted
undecided
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigeria has been given to Dogs.

2 Likes

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Sarkin: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:
sarkin and ngeneukwenu are happy for the killings in Benue Taraba and Plateau under Buhari.
how can a sane human be happy?
It's IPOB AND PDP that aid evil across the nation that are happy.

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

So many potential ritualists on this forum
The DSS should look into this mehn

This is a true confession

When one.is broguut up in face me I face you , unexposed and only thinks in one direction this is the result

When you hear harvest organs your thinking goes to rituals ?

Humanity will be better off if you never have children.

Please I beg of you, fo not have kids !!!!

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by GoodGovernance: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Altered result is no result .. Your disgrace is coming ahead

Show us copy of the altered result na?

WAILER!
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Citizens of a state don't usually think it will augur well for them if an incumbent installs his successor in Nigeria.

The reason to vote against Fayose was predicated on this basic premise, not because APC is doing good in creating jobs, stopping fulani killings across the country, and ending the economic hardship brought about by Buhari's incompetence and cluelessness.

2019 will be referendum on Buhari and APC. Nigerians will decide whether they want this economic hardship and killings by fulanis to continue. Period!

Nigerians will decide whether they enjoy buying high prices of petrol and kerosene or whether the prices of food should be what Buhari and APC has foisted on them.

Nigerians will decide in 2019 whether they want a sick president to waste their country's money on treating himself and providing healthcare for his family instead of build a hospital in Nigeria.

Aside from the NW and NE, no other geopolitical zone will support the abject failure and disgrace that is APC and Buhari
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Sleekfingers: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pmb go definitely win. But buhari should replace lie Mohammed asap. I didn't like that man. I know say some people will commit suicide. Awon victim card players
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by damlek7576(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
See this liar muhammed..... O boy APC shame in 2019 will be more than a student who was ask to Repeat a class
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Doyin2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Watch channels TV now!

Only 2% margin of error from independent coalition of results.

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by sirpedro(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am laughing my ass off. Ekiti people will suffer mehn. They didn’t learn in apc ruling states where 1/4 or none of their salaries is being paid to them.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by HolyProf2017(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yes 'we' are happy

Sai buhari,Sai Fulani grazing routes in Ekiti State smiley
Whoever wish fulani will start killing will not have peace!!!
Whoever spreads stupid news to scare people will not have peace!!!!
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Self delusion at its peak.SMH
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
I cannot take every nonsense
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by holluphemydavid(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
I weep for my state Ekiti in d next 4 years
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
I pity ekiti fifu

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Algaddaf: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sai Baba....
Sai Fayemi....
APC all over 6 south west States....
Osho Baba We now have only two PDP Governors among the 19 northern states and we want u give them red card Pls ...
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Maj196(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
No worries here because the contraption called Nigeria is doomed already.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Not one state's gubernatorial poll This man must be high on dry shit. Ekiti electorates can't be Nigerians and Nigerians can't be Ekitians. They voted In APC (if at all they were the ones that gave you power)doesn't mean the whole Nigeria will vote in APC come 2019. I've always known you to be a great liar but didn't know you were this dumb.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Penistrate: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Lai Mohammed is an idiot, simple.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by anigold(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/fayemis-victory-shows-nigerians-are-happy-with-buhari-lai-mohammed/

yes foolish Nigerians.
Suffering and smiling Nigerians
Fulani slaves abi..
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
This fool don start
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Danny5050: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
What transpired in ekiti state yesterday was a sham, a show of shame..
Well, ekiti ppl be ready to face herdsmen in ur state because hmmm...
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Senator198: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
West election in Nigeria history was that of Ekiti, I'm really afread for our country Nigeria
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by mavinc4u(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
God, please I am tired of typing RIP for those killed by fulani herdsmen. Please disgrace this men who thinks that you that give eyes and ears do not see or hear. Show them that you that give knowledge have more than enough. These men are indirectly mocking your name, please give them what they deserve.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by brodalokie: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
No it is me Nigerians are not happy for... Just imaging what all these wailers here will do to you after aso rock drop you off someday. Agbaya people
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by MensIssuesNg: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Just shut your lying bad breathed mouth up. After all the intimidation and buying of votes, you are saying rubbish.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by EmpressT(f): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Gloriousgud: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:
sarkin and ngeneukwenu are happy for the killings in Benue Taraba and Plateau under Buhari.
that guy call sarrkin is something else, he dislike opposition with everything with him. am very sure he is under Mr.L*e Mohammed payroll. don't block me from commenting again o sarkin whatever your name is
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by jenkini(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
the old man is sick
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Cyrus01: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very fresh lie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe / Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina / Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.