Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE (1097 Views)

Super Sharp Toks Standard 2009 Volkswagen Routan / **Sold**Toks standard 2009 Camry Muscle @ 2.99 / Neatly Naija Used toks standard 2009 Kia Rio @ 1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is clean used briefly for only 7 weeks, owner got a job offer abroad and relocating that is why the car up for sale.

Price is 2.5m only

Please call 08023223520

Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Photo

Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by Abimbola198212: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
1.5m Cash...deal or no deal
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by Readonee35L(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why the motor mouth bend like say he get stroke grin ...
The panel na basted grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by thebigkendo(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Readonee35L:
The panel na basted bastard grin grin grin

Mexicans where involved grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by eRex(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

Mexicans where involved grin grin

Bros, u dey hunt another ride?
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Neat
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Readonee35L:
The panel na basted grin grin grin
And you think you make any sense, a car dealer coming to my thread to make such comment.
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
All of una go dey use Abroad dey lie... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
slicksonplay:
All of una go dey use Abroad dey lie... undecided
That's the problem I have with this site, people just open their mouth to talk down on people they don't know.
I have no reason to tell lies just to sell cars here because I can always fend for my wife and kids whether I sell cars or not, those who have been to my apartment to pick one or two things from me can attest to that.
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by Readonee35L(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
laptopsale:
And you think you make any sense, a car dealer coming to my thread to make such comment.
I'm not causing any fuss here.
I'm just putting it to your attention.
Because that front end will raise curiosity from buyer.
The front bumper is bent .
Some might think there's more to the story.
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by diportivo: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
laptopsale:
those who have been to my apartment to pick one or two things from me can attest to that.

well,congrats bro....the thing is,that you are a chairman in ur house isn't a big deal.....everybody na chairman for inside their respective homes...be humble grin

laptopsale:
That's the problem I have with this site, people just open their mouth to talk down on people they don't know.

e be like,

na fight u carry come this site today o undecided

laptopsale:

see you attacking the person trying to help ur sales

na real fight u wan fight us today

ok,the rear lights dem na chinko

oya,........fight me too grin

but then bros,u sef check out this bumper na......this isn't normal

I'm believing it's the camera u used....cos as the whole thing just blend awkwardly without any gap dey baffle me

it's either the panel beater is a genius,or a dunce grin

Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by frugal(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Its bent bruh. Take another frontal picture.
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
frugal:
Its bent bruh. Take another frontal picture.
check the floor the car sit on bro
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
diportivo:

well,congrats bro....the thing is,that you are a chairman in ur house isn't a big deal.....everybody na chairman for inside their respective homes...be humble grin

e be like,

na fight u carry come this site today o undecided

see you attacking the person trying to help ur sales

na real fight u wan fight us today

ok,the rear lights dem na chinko

oya,........fight me too grin

but then bros,u sef check out this bumper na......this isn't normal

I'm believing it's the camera u used....cos as the whole thing just blend awkwardly without any gap dey baffle me

it's either the panel beater is a genius,or a dunce grin
while you are at it someone came from this site to inspect the car today and he is very satisfied with the car.

Thanks for your opinion sir
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by laptopsale(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Readonee35L:

I'm not causing any fuss here.
I'm just putting it to your attention.
Because that front end will raise curiosity from buyer.
The front bumper is bent .
Some might think there's more to the story.
And you think at my age I can't tell when you're making a joke of what I put up for sale and when you just want to call my attention to something about my ad.

If you must know I have a 19yrs old son who is also a member of this forum, therefore don't take everyone you come across on an anonymous forum for a child.
Re: Seven weeks old toks Standard 2009 Camry SE by Readonee35L(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
laptopsale:
And you think at my age I can't tell when you're making a joke of what I put up for sale and when you just want to call my attention to something about my ad.

If you must know I have a 19yrs old son who is also a member of this forum, therefore don't take everyone you come across on an anonymous forum for a child.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD.2007 Model Volkswagen Golf 5 Available Forsale / Clean Registered 1999 Toyota Camry Tinylight 470k / Registered Toyota Corolla 2013 For Grabs!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.