Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Rapper T.I Buys Wife Car Worth 200K To Make Up For Cheating (PHOTOS/VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper T.I Buys Wife Car Worth 200K To Make Up For Cheating (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (580 Views)

Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Buys Wife Car Worth 200K To Make Up For Cheating (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by b4dawn(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rapper TI was caught cheating a few weeks ago - with a light skinned woman, believed to be Greenleaf actress Asia'h Epperson. Since being "caught" with the beautiful young actress, TI and Asia'h have been spotted around Los Angeles together - leading some people to speculate that hey are still creeping.
Whatever TI has with his side chick - he's doing everything to get his wife Tiny to forgive him. TI has already claimed to be ready to "renew" his vows with Tiny.

And now, he's buying her "forgive me" gifts. Normally T buys Tiny a nice birthday present - but this year was EXTRA special. TI bought his longtime partner/wife a new $200K convertible Mercedes sports car.

Watch video here http://www.elitism6.com.ng/2018/07/rapper-ti-buys-wife-car-worth-200k-to.html

Re: Rapper T.I Buys Wife Car Worth 200K To Make Up For Cheating (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by greaterlove001: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Barren Woman Steals Three-week-old Baby In Osun Out Of Desperation / ‘I Will Always Be A God Forever’ – Gifty Powers / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos For Upcoming Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.