Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Congratulation Dr.fayemi Governor Elect Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulation Dr.fayemi Governor Elect Ekiti State (224 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation Dr.fayemi Governor Elect Ekiti State by Mobileowowa: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

We need to congratulate Governor Elect Ekiti State, Dr.Fayemi. Duo am not completely satisfied with the level of intimidation the Ruling party used against the opposition.

But the people came out massively and voted there choices and a winner as emerged. However, my advice to the Governor Elect is not to witchhunt opposition for cheap political score point rather focus on delivery dividends of Democracy.

Dr.Fayemi you have huge support now from Federal and you control the state my advice is pretty much simple develop Ekiti State with the huge solid Minerals pull investors for the interest of Ekiti indigenes, create direct and indirect employment.

This are my few advice for you once again congratulations I celebrate your success.

Disclaimer

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: How My Deputy, Agents Collected Money From APC – ADP Candidate / Police Gun Down Suspected Suicide Bomber / Obaseki’s Tourism Reform: Edo Govt. Lists More Tourist Sites For Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.