Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB (844 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by perfectedmee: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
The umbrella body for herdsmen in Nigeria, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, MACBAN, has provided reasons it cannot be proscribed like the Federal Government did to the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Speaking with the Sun, the Spokesman of MACBAN, Ismaila Ibrahim Ribeji, said unlike IPOB, that was proscribed and declared a terrorist organisation for trying to create a separate country from Nigeria, which was a constitutional breach, the herdsmen have not done anything to warrant branding them, terrorists.

Ribeji, who first claimed that they don’t know why the IPOB was declared terrorist group by Buhari, later explained that the Biafra group breached the constitution by trying to create another country.

According to him, “I don’t know why Buhari declared IPOB terrorist, but I want everybody to understand that herdsmen are not terrorists.

“It is not all of them that are committing crimes. I’m not blind to say that some of the herdsmen are not involved in the killings, just like other tribes are also involved in the killings.

“It has to do with the constitution of the country. The Fulani are scattered not only in Nigeria, but also in Africa and other parts of the world, but if you consider the Nigerian state, I don’t think there is any state where the Fulani organised themselves and say they were going to fight the government and declare their own country.

But in some states, IPOB has said they were marginalised and they have organised themselves and said they were going to declare their own country.

“So the Biafra people were trying to declare for themselves an independent nation, why the Fulani people have not declared themselves an independent nation, not even a local government. If you look at the Nigeria constitution, anybody who tries to organise a coup plot or people looking for
another country from the Nigeria state, there is a punishment.

“I don’t think that there is any part of the country that the Fulani have declared as their own state, but those people have carved their states, and said it is their own nation, and the government saw that it was a breach of the law of the nation and no group was supposed to behave in that way. The Fulani are not doing that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/14/herdsmen-killings-different-ipob-miyetti-allah/amp/
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by alpha2zulu: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yes you are different from IPOB

Thunder fire you and your Allah there

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by perfectedmee: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
So, once you declare that you want a secession you automatically becomes a terrorist.

Oh my goodness.

But you can kill as much as you want but don't declare that you want your own country.

Can somebody define Terrorism for me again?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by delishpot: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
See explanation. If only kanu knew, he would have taken their approach to save himself the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by swiz123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
I think it's better to declare your own country than murder people in their sleep
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by perfectedmee: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
delishpot:
See explanation. If only kanu knew, he would have taken their approach to save himself the trouble.
M telling d truth.

Nobody likes peace in dis country.

If IPOB took up Arm, Federal govt would've negotiated with them.

No wonder the whole world rejected IPOB Proscription.
cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove,mynd44
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by Mario1989(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Though I'm not an IPOB supporter, but it's better to declare an independent state peacefully than to forcefully enforce yourself on people's land in the name of ranching..... God punish terrorist herdsmen....
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by buchai: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
but is not by force to be one i think there are so many needs for them wanting out, to me it called respect. why would you killed an innocent citizens it an act of disrespect for you to kill, there is a need for dialogue.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by MufasaRebirth: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Igbos are not terrorists, they don't carry Aks, they value people's life and property and they don't behave like cows, These things I know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by Omeokachie: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
You are different from IPOB because you attack, burn down the homes of your host, take over their farmlands, and are shielded by government from arrest and prosecution, with presidential spokes person warning your host to either hand over to you their ancestral lands or die holding on to it.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by weekdays: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol!! Fulani herdmen claiming saint.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by potoX: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
IPOB are worthless terrorists
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by potoX: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
Igbos are not terrorists, they don't carry Aks, they value people's life and property and they don't behave like cows, These things I know for sure.
Igbos are terrorists. This is coming from a legitimate court of law and not just Buhari.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by RevenGeMission: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please use your common sense , abeg

Google defines terrorism as the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

NATO defines terrorism in the AAP-06 NATO Glossary of Terms and Definitions, Edition 2014 as "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives"

So next time you want to comment , please use your senses, Honestly and stop listening to Biafraudissan news , LiePobianese Lies and your half educated brothers who want nothing good to come out of Nigeria

So far Fulani Herdsmen have not tried to intimidate the government , they are not threatening the government, they do not have any political objective , and they have not issued any threats or ultimatums to divide the country , Just like NLC is an association Miyetti allah is an association of cattle rearers , Business men protecting their businesses , No political Affiliation

So yes, IPOB , MASSOB and any other group you cook up has been and will always be a terrorist Organization

perfectedmee:
So, once you declare that you want a secession you automatically becomes a terrorist.

Oh my goodness.

But you can kill as much as you want but don't declare that you want your own country.

Can somebody define Terrorism for me again?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by perfectedmee: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives"

So far Fulani Herdsmen have not tried to intimidate the government , they are not threatening the government, they do not have any politica

So yes, IPOB , MASSOB and any other group you cook up has been and will always be

From your definition, you clearly defined Fulani herdsmen as Terrorists.
NATO : The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives

YOU c, The herdsmen kills, maims, rape and torture."

They overtake your villages renames it and install an Emir.

They go ahead to force their lifestyle's and ideology on you which is Nomadic lifestyle and Islam.

But your hypocrisy and blindness won't let u c DAT.

The NATO you quoted has proscribed the Fulani's Herdsmen years ago

but, d same NATO refused to proscribe IPOB, MASSOB terrorist gruop.

Remove the big log from your eyes youngman, so u can c d truth.

Let me qoute CHRISTIAN AMANPOUR

, "By all definitions and descriptions, Nigeria's so called herdsmen are terrorists and if President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him (Buhari) from complicity".

D same goes to you bro.

Peace.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by RevenGeMission: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
I like my truth i don't want yours

Simple definition i provided , you still managed to furrck it up , What is Herdsmen's political agenda ? It becomes terrorism when there is a political agenda, Like Boko haram attacking the government , people and claiming caliphates.. that is terrorism

Herdsmen are businessmen protecting their businesses and sadly they kill people

How many villages has the herdsmen claimed so far ? how many villages did they overrun ?

How many Yeebows have been converted to Islam and how many live normadic lifestyle ?

How many states or local governments have they claimed and enforced their religion on ?

If you will refer to Ilorin, Remember it was a war way back then, not herding , so if you want to learn anything or achieve anything in life, remove that log from your own eyes, purge your heart off hate for Buhari

And embrace reality

If you kill fulani's cow or a fulani man, rest assured they'd come to fuccck your village up

Just like Flattiinoes will fight in lagos if someone attempts to take their shops
perfectedmee:

NATO : The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives

They go ahead to force their lifestyle's and ideology on you which is Nomadic lifestyle and Islam.

, "By all definitions and descriptions, Nigeria's so called herdsmen are terrorists and if President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him (Buhari) from complicity".

D same goes to you bro.

Peace.

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by BAILMONEY: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
perfectedmee:

D same goes to you bro.

Peace.

LOL YOU MURDERED THAT SUFFERSTICATED Muslim MO.RON IN HIS SLEEPgrin

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 16, 2018
These guys really piss me off.
They've gat so much guts
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by perfectedmee: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2018
BAILMONEY:
LOL YOU MURDERED THAT SUFFERSTICATED Muslim MO.RON IN HIS SLEEPgrin

grin grin grin

My brother, Suffersticated slowpoke indeed.

Don't mind those self acclaimed literates.

They are all bunch of ILLITERATES
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by perfectedmee: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I like my truth i don't want yours

Just like Flattiinoes will fight in lagos if someone attempts to take their shops

Your type is the problem if this country.

U am very sure u've never had any close encounter with these herdsmen.

In a Typical Fulani's settlements, the younger herdsmen makes a bet.

The bet is about how many hectares of Peoples farm land you are able 2 grazr your cattle on.

This practice has been in existence for a very long time. Even Abuja.

It's a show of strength 2 these young lads.
It gives them an edge in wooing dre females over dre counterparts.

It is dis share act that provoke the farmers. Some farmers will go 2 d extreme, dey poison's dre plants so that when the Cow eats it, it falls sick Nd sometimes die.

D Fulani's will in turn come back 2 revenge. The traditional rulers will mediate and peace will return.

But now, what u seeing is well armed, oeganised, motivated terrorist.

Do not be deceived dre is more to this that meets the Eye.

D Fulani's has never been peaceful.

I am speaking from experience.

Peace brother.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by RevenGeMission: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2018
perfectedmee:

Your type is the problem if this country.

U am very sure u've never had any close encounter with these herdsmen.

In a Typical Fulani's settlements, the younger herdsmen makes a bet.

The bet is about how many hectares of Peoples farm land you are able 2 grazr your cattle on.

This practice has been in existence for a very long time. Even Abuja.

It's a show of strength 2 these young lads.
It gives them an edge in wooing dre females over dre counterparts.

It is dis share act that provoke the farmers. Some farmers will go 2 d extreme, dey poison's dre plants so that when the Cow eats it, it falls sick Nd sometimes die.

D Fulani's will in turn come back 2 revenge. The traditional rulers will mediate and peace will return.

But now, what u seeing is well armed, oeganised, motivated terrorist.

Do not be deceived dre is more to this that meets the Eye.

D Fulani's has never been peaceful.

I am speaking from experience.

Peace brother.

its never about wooing, but thanks for showing q4axz the world
Re: Miyetti Allah: Why We Are Different From IPOB by OfficialAPCNig: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2018
potoX:
Igbos are terrorists. This is coming from a legitimate court of law and not just Buhari.
"By all definitions and descriptions, Nigeria's so called herdsmen are terrorists and if President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him (Buhari) from complicity" CNN

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 / BREAKING: Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC With 10,000 Supporters / Ekiti Government Begs Buhari For Forgivenes-say Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.