Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church (21374 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) / Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by correctbae: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lady took to her twitter handle, to call out SARS for Invading their hostel while they went to church. She said they took away their phones and laptop. They even took away one of her neighbor who refused to drop his phone.

Her tweets:

So SARS came to my hostel when I was in church. They went from room to room searching phones and laptops. They carried my neighbor because he refused to hand over his phone.
I stay off campus you guys

Read Also: Super Eagles player, Shehu Abdullahi Batters Wife Yesterday For Her Refusal Not To Pick Her Calls In His Presence  https://correct.com.ng/super-eagles-player-shehu-abdullahi-batters-wife-yesterday-for-her-refusal-not-to-pick-her-calls-in-his-presence/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by donk552(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dont worry they'll meet death

14 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by dkronicle(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ur compound don cast. Lolx better japaa

27 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by hisgrace090: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
This people are milking the masses under gun point.

37 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by meezynetwork(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Na wa
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by alpha2zulu: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
These thieves with dirty faded black polo and dirty Jean trousers won't allow people rest

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Smh
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by obembet(f): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Next time put olonde inside your property, once dey touch it, they are gone

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
This SARS issue is really getting outta hand.
Government shoud curb their excesses

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Touchey: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Isn't that Debbie?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by dingbang(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
angry what is the real story
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Vmaqween(f): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
so the government are blind to all this cry of the masses, Useless people everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
SARS is simply offering community & communion policing services ...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
I know we will get there since real G Boys don't go out away with tools again, SARS remittance are getting low, every compound boys are full we always be robbed and raised , later if boys scatter, they will be raiding single by single until it turn out to war if cautious not taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
SARS again? Special Anti Robbery Squad my nyash...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by NwaliE01: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
What have we done to sars in this country?
Why all this harassment instead of protecting lives and property.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Homeboiy: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
picture or u get out
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Dottore: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by manforgu: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
This SARS madness is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by deepwater(f): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
sorry dear,
The Government doesn't care....

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Kharol1234: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2018
tank God 4 life kiss
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by phkka1(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Government is provoking the poor. When the down trodden will revolt, it will be very difficult to control. A stitch in time saves nine.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by alpha2zulu: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69423013:
This SARS issue is really getting outta hand.
Government shoud curb their excesses

Which government?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Darkseid(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
I still remember one evening I was chilling with my guys back in my hostel, then some SARS guys entered. We offered them drinks but they refused and even chatted with us a little. About 5 minutes later, they left and came back with more guys and started going room to room seizing people's phones and laptop. We prevented from leaving with the items by closing the gate and na there wahala come start; they said would shoot us and nothing would happen, just imagine shooting unarmed students. Last last they hit one of my guys with a gun and broke his leg and seized the two remaining bottles of Mc Dowells that we had. We still had to bail the laptops with 5k each the next day, I just hate this country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Dupalmer: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
I am a student of UNN. I am afraid of giving more details of myself. On the 25 of June, 2018 Police Officers from SARS Area Command Nsukka, Enugu State invaded our lodge on a Monday morning, while we were still asleep,they came to our off campus lodge in search of two guys that lives in the same hostel with us, so when they came,they were up to 5 to 6 in number,with their guns they broke my door,and ordered my room mate and I to go outside we initially thought they were armed robbers because they weren't on uniform. They also invaded the room next to mine, the occupants there are also two,they told them to go outside, after which their superior asked us a question,saying
"who amongst you guys goes by the name Charles and Andre,the two guys bearing the name identified themselves,they tied them and took their properties,so their superior the one by name SUNDAY DUMBIRI now told us that we should come to their station the next day being Tuesday,we were four in number,my roommate and I and also my next door neighbor we are also my departmental guys they are two in number aside from my roommate and I.Then on Tuesday afternoon we all went to their station,it was around after three in the afternoon,on getting there we met one of them popularly known as BABYLON the second in command to DUMBIRI (08060705373) he said that we should write a statement,and after the statement he told us to call somebody that will come and bail us with 20,000 each ,when we questioned him with regards to why he said we should call someday to bail us,he ordered one of his boys to put us in a police cell and that was how we spent 2 days in Police Cell. It was a horrible experience especially when you know that you are very innocent. Pls share this until it gets to the appropriate quarters. The authorities need to do something about this wicked, malicious intimidation and extortion from the police. It was difficult for my parents to raise the money to bail me. My mother and sisters cried all through. They do this in connivance with a lawyer in the Area.
Forwarded as received. Many may have undergone similar plight but too afraid to voice the ill treatment. Too bad

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by Exponental(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
No school, no location, just SARS...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by desthan(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
@this is no report. Which school, hostel and student name who was picked up, then we can mobilize against such perpetrator in (kanu's voice grin)
Re: Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Clampdown on internet fraudsters....this trend of starting a story or sentence with "so" .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers / Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration / Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.