Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Alternative Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Alternative Candidates (362 Views)

Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Alternative Candidates by stanveron: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Some may be motivated by the glory of the office they seek to occupy, some others by the resources that the office commands but as for me it's only about services to my nation and her people, a vision to transform our nation from a third world nation to a semblance of a first world country.

A country where a son of nobody can dream to become somebody without having to know "anybody" that Nigeria is within our view.

Others may laugh off our efforts but our commitment is total and our determination is undiluted.

We dare to believe!

https://m.facebook.com/MBT2019/?ref=m_notif&notif_t=page_user_activity

(1) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong Drags Akwa Ibom Education Commissioner To Court / Wike To Punish NYSC Host Communities For Alleged Vandalism / Breaking: I Thank God Once Again For Escaping Another Dangerous Attack- Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.