Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Wish I Had A Man – Toke Makinwa Opens Up In A Live Insta Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Had A Man – Toke Makinwa Opens Up In A Live Insta Video (356 Views)

I Wish I Had A Man - Toke Makinwa Opens Up in a live Insta Video / Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had A Man – Toke Makinwa Opens Up In A Live Insta Video by DaMsOn007(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
I wish I had a man – Toke Makinwa opens up in a live Insta video

Popular media personalty, Toke Makinwa has opened up earlier today in a live Insta video, revealing that she actually really wishes she had a man.

According to the fashionista and super independent media mugul, there are some days that she gets home and wishes that she had a man who would listen to her tell him about her day

In the video, she was heard saying;
“sometimes like this i wish i had a man to go home,,…. and talk about work” ….”.“So at times like this guys, I wish I had a man to get home to just kick it with and just chat about, and at other times I grab the remote control…tv,”

Toke who is currently single appears to be ready to mingle as she keeps giving hints that she would make an amazing wife and mother only if the right people can see this.

Though her revelation made many hope she finds love soon, others are of the opinion that she was only emotional at the time of the video

Read More And Comment @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/i-wish-i-had-a-man-toke-makinwa-opens-up-in-a-live-insta-video/
Re: I Wish I Had A Man – Toke Makinwa Opens Up In A Live Insta Video by Bintabisiriyu: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Soon your story would be like Rita Dominic.
Single at 40,
No go find man marry
Re: I Wish I Had A Man – Toke Makinwa Opens Up In A Live Insta Video by DaMsOn007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Soon your story would be like Rita Dominic.
Single at 40,
No go find man marry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you no know say we don scarce abi....

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Appreciated All His Fans For The Love And Support / Video - Prank Call On King Sunny Ade's Management / Daddy Showkey Reveals Why He’ll Never Cut His Hair After Twenty-six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.