Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit (26952 Views)

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC / Buhari Explains The Meaning Of Balabloo Bloo Bluu Bulaba. / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by AroleOduduwa(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2018
WOCKHARDI:

In other words, he will RIG convincingly because the groups you mentioned don't vote. Yes?
Yes, Ekiti was the practice ground
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by alizma: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2018
They want to gang up to send Buhari away but they haven't tell us who they will replace him with, why he, Obasanjo and PDP impoverished Nigeria in their 16yrs of leadership, they haven't not also tell us what they will do now in contrast to what they did in their 16yrs of leadership and finally they haven't tell us why they think that we should trust them this time to deliver on whatever promise they have to offer. as far as I am concerned, Buhari stays till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2018
“He said he decided to leave because the governor (name withheld ) was abusing him and we refused to caution him. He said the governor was also mobilising people to remove him as the chairman of the BoT. He said he decided to leave when we didn’t do anything about these,”

Ill-mannered IPOB rogues deliberately ignored the part where their uncultured Lord and Savior was at his very usual self.

IPOB? Tufiakwa!

*Wipes their tired shrinking flat bald contoured head*
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by mavinc4u(f): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
obi4eze:
Prepare for war! Buhari must go!

which war? i believe a lot of people want him to go but not for war, please.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by dotunbidemi: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by perfectedmee: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Obijulius:
Guys we are talking about Buhari/Osibanjo here ooo, not GEJ.

Going by the blood their Fulani friends have spilled i can say that the battle to unseat those two blood thirsty men must be strategic. Buhari/Osibanjo would rather commit suicide and take millions with them than relinquish power in 2019.

Boko Haram overran a military base two days ago with over 800 soldiers missing! The countless weapons will surely find their way into the hands of you know.....

Fight Buhari/Osibanjo like ur life depends on it!

U re very enlightened. We need more people like this.

Am thinking of having a gruop of enlightened young Nigerians who understand the game perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by yahmohy27: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
They will surely gather against Bubu...
And they will failed.But wait o ,I don't know why most of Igbo carry Buhari's matter for head like galla

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by fillagefiful: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nwanteleola:
Why can't these old men rest and allow young people take charge

Your young people campaigned for buhari. Your young people are still campaigning for him even with his killer herds men.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by enjoy1100: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
I didn't vote for buhari sad.
And

I'm not gonna vote him out grin
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by seguno2: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nwanteleola:
Why can't these old men rest and allow young people take charge

Did they rest when they were young
Let the youths get their act together and stop whining about being allowed anything. When they are serious, they will summon the courage to get what they want.
Simple as abc.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by Algaddaf: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sai P.M.B African Anticoruption champion ... If U want to run follow Libya pls...
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by Icon79(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haha!! I predicted this scenario right from the get go. Obasanjo is just looking for a way to get himself back into ruling Nigeria again. The whole Coalition of Nigeria crap is just a rouse for his third term (4th term?) agenda! He would eventually sought to be the consensus Presidential candidate of the new party, if they let him. The man is a joke and a fraud angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by panafrican(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Never Obasanjo. He is sell - out.
He should be overthrown in a military coup if he comes to power.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by klimkid: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Obasanjo is just causing confusion upanadan...
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by johnisaola(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
see this ugly old man, that didn't do anything good in his country, pls read what he said he lived his former party, cost gov is insulting him, that is selfish interest not for the sack of the nation, this obasanjo criminal, Go on Baba Buhari we are with u
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by PropertyDeals(f): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
A really funny post there.

You can check our signature in blue below.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
yahmohy27:
And they will failed.But wait o ,I don't know why most of Igbo carry Buhari's matter for head like galla

If you ask me, na who i go ask? Make we ask google? lol
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by RevenGeMission: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari is only supported by terrorists

Yah ,, terrorists with good agenda
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by RevenGeMission: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Noel1:
Cho cho cho cho... Buhari must go, buhari must go... Na inside ur Papa wardrobe u wan harbor am? Think say we want him sorry ass back here? Nonsense...

heheheheheh
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by RevenGeMission: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Na you be time keeper Shoooooo i tire ooo
LazyNairalander:
Buhari must go. And go shall he.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by Sharpshooota: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Yah ,, terrorists with good agenda

All Islamic terrorists have a bad agenda
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by RevenGeMission: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
it's tuesday morning dude, don't mention me ...i really don't like you
Sharpshooota:

All Islamic terrorists have a bad agenda
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by Sharpshooota: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
it's tuesday morning dude, don't mention me ...i really don't like you

You mentioned me first..
What's the fuss
Are you allergic to the truth
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit by RevenGeMission: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2018
I know i did , i just didn't want to continue this conversation, so stop now ...
Sharpshooota:

You mentioned me first..
What's the fuss
Are you allergic to the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa / Buhari, Danjuma Meet Behind Closed Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.