Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup (4536 Views)

''Rema cousin'' Trending Photos Of A Corper Covering Her Face Got People Talking / #OldAgeChallenge: Trending Photos Of Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko / Trending Photos Of A Man That Rock G-string Pant To A Beach In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Gossipninja: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
The 2018 FIFA world cup has wrapped up with France emerging winners and men all over the world have taken to social media to share hilarious photos, tweets and memes of them handing over the TV remotes to their wives.

See more photos below:
https://zenithnaija.com/trending-photos-of-men-handing-over-tv-remotes-to-their-wives-after-the-world-cup/

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Tomoyayi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
League go soon start.
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol cheesy wink!
Thank you, you can now go back to Telemundo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Ekikor(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hand over which remote when the premier league starts next month.. Abegi make dem go listen to radio grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by EbukaHades10(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Handing over ko,Handovic ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Gossipninja: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Ekikor:
Hand over which remote when the premier league starts next month.. Abegi make dem go listen to radio grin grin
Hahaja

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Gossipninja: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Handing over ko,Handovic ni.
cry
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by KingLennon(m): 3:09am On Jul 16, 2018
One of the best world cup ever. Thank you croatia for the believe....

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Ekikor:

Chai! Listen to radio when you are made for each other tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2018
KingLennon:
One of the best world cup ever. Thank you croatia for the believe....
Should be the best.. Full of suspense
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Horlaboy51:

Chai! Listen to radio when you are made for each other tongue
Lol
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Hisduchess(f): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2018
thank you Croatian team.u made be fell in love with football. in fact am a real Madrid fan cos of Luka Modric

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Simply buy a second TV installed in ur bedroom.
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by greenglobestore(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2018
now the world cup has concluded. with deserving victory too

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by ikemesit4477: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Extra view rocks, no need to drag remote up and down!

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by nazablossom(f): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
I collected mine immediately after the match. I was just lurking around waiting for it to end. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Samusu(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Op, yhu posted only one picture, and yhu mentioned Trending PHOTOS.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by demulepaul: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
nazablossom:
I collected mine immediately after the match. I was just lurking around waiting for it to end. grin
My babe collected the remote from me immediately the match ended with angry face without allowing me to watch the handover world cup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Gossipninja: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2018
demulepaul:
My babe collected the remote from me immediately the match ended with angry face without allowing me to watch the handover world cup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by OboOlora(f): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
demulepaul:
Which babe?

5 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by nazablossom(f): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
demulepaul:
grin I waited for handover and commentary before collecting mine. Your babe is brutal o cheesy, I'm still learning work for wia she dey cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Gossipninja: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
OboOlora:

Which babe?
Your babe, His babe Our babes
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Bossontop(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
undecided
So las las dis pikin can come down

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Gossipninja: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
nazablossom:
grin I waited for handover and commentary before collecting mine. Your babe is brutal o cheesy, I'm still learning work for wia she dey cheesy grin
Hahaha
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by samguru(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2018
nazablossom:

Madam,The possession is temporal as English premiership and other major leagues are about to start.

Thank you in advance for always tolerating us.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Magichand: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:

Madam,The possession is temporal as English premiership and other major leagues are about to start.

Tell them
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Magichand: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
So las las dis pikin can come down
Haha
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by lilTunechi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by nazablossom(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:

Oh! God. I'm in trouble cry
Re: Trending Photos Of Men Handing Over TV Remotes To Their Wives After World Cup by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
How

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Zlatan Ibile In Uniform Doing a Freestyle to Kiss Daniel ''WOJU''. / Obasanjo Arrested With Pics! / Photos From Tuface Idibia's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.