Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Interpretations Of Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretations Of Dreams (434 Views)

You Need Interpretations Of Your Dreams? / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Interpretations Of The Bible. Bible Scholars Let's Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interpretations Of Dreams by richard870(m): 4:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Hello All,

May the Peace of the Lord be with you

This thread was created solely to cater for people who have had dreams, particularly weird and scary ones which could be warning signs of impending catastrophes or signs of things that could bring great Joy. Either ways, dreams are connecting interfaces between the Celestial world and the physical world which, ultimately, is the reality every human-being is bound on earth.

Below are some important things to note regarding dreams and their solutions

1. Not being able to remember a dream This is not good as such dream could have great consequences if not remembered

Solution- Read Psalm 3 in the night before going to bed

2. Not being able to dream This isnt a thing of Joy.

Solution- Kindly read Psalms 3, 4 and 5 and dreams will come. Try this if in doubt

3. Seeing Fire & Smokes in dreams These two things mean problems

Solution- Read Psalm 913x in a bucket of water and pray , after which you use the water to bath.Your problems shall vanish in no time

For more on interpretations of dreams. Kindly LIKE and connect with us on our Facebook links below

f b. me/InterpretationsOfDreams (PAGE LINK)

m. me/InterpretationsOfDreams.(PAGE MESSAGE LINK)

JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Interpretations Of Dreams by chival(f): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Cancelled
Re: Interpretations Of Dreams by richard870(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
chival:
Hi. Thanks for this thread. What does it mean to always

1. Be taking care of babies and/or toddlers in the dream.
2. Be always on the move in a bus or getting ready to travel in the company of people.

Many thanks.
You are welcome ma

Let me get to your questions

The First dream clearly indicates that you have great rewards awaiting you in the future and that these rewards would come from children as your future riches and glory is centered around kids. I would advice you start giving kids things that will gladden their hearts or if possible embark on a philanthropic mission for kids ma.

2. The second dream is of two dimensions. First dimension I.e if you found yourself driving the bus, indicates that you would be called by God to preach and spread the Gospel sometime in the future while the second dimension I.e if you weren't the one driving in the dream clearly shows that the Church you currently attend empowers and propels you spiritually and that you should continue worshipping there ,also that you should not bother yourself looking elsewhere for God Almighty is with you

kindly feel free to message me anytime. God bless you ma

You can also like our page on facebook @Interpretationsofdreams

(1) (Reply)

The Blessedness Of Godliness / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / "My Greatest Weakness Is Women" - Married Ghanaian Pastor Admits To Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.