Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect (436 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Stabbed To Death By His Wife For Arriving Home Late / See Photos Of Women Getting 45 Lashes Of Cane For Committing Adultery / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect by CastedGist: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

The Niger State Police Command has apprehended one Bello Muhe, 25, for allegedly killing his wife.

Muhe was arrested by police operatives of the command while trying to escape.

The suspect, who hailed from Gautan Fadama village in the Bagudo Local Government Area of Kebbi State, was said to have killed the wife, Husse Ali, 25, for being promiscuous.

It was learnt that the suspect had earlier sent the wife to her parents over her adulterous lifestyle, but she reportedly continued the act at her parents’ home.

Northern City News gathered that Muhe allegedly lost his temper and murdered his wife.

“I used machete to kill her for refusing to adhere to my instruction; I told her to desist from sleeping around with other men but she disobeyed me and I blew my top and killed her,” he narrated to Northern City News on Friday.

The suspect described the deceased as a stubborn woman, adding that she refused to respect his admonition to stop sleeping around with men.

He said, “My wife was stubborn, I sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, she ignored me and she had to pay the price.”

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, stating that Muhe had been charged to court.

BY GISTMORE
https://www.gistmore.com/killed-wife-committing-adultery-suspect

Re: I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect by CastedGist: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2018
cool
Re: I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58am On Jul 16, 2018
See his face.
Mofo.
You should have just let her the LovePeddler go permanently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect by Fuckyoumod: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

SARS Operatives On Mufti Looking Like Dreaded Armed Robbers And Kidnappers / Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob His Neighbour Arrested In Ogun State (pic) / SARS Is Now Officially Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.