Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! (1278 Views)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos / Can Someone Help With Firs Structure Including Grades And Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by koolman: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
Enough Is Enough

I read with disappointment the attack and counter attack by fellow Naira landers over some issues like grade;2.1,2.2 , good and better Schools etc. some time in the past someone while talking about 2.1 and 2.2 described some Universities as Mushroom schools. This trend of evil that is capable of destroying this forum should stop. "My house shall be called a house of God and not a den of robbers"

Hence forth, there should be no more discussion on grades and Schools in this forum. Please let us see every member of this forum as one family. One Love Landers.
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by ogs(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
@ koolman,

Good talk, [b]BAD PRESENTATION
!

You dont come over to a public facility like NAIRALAND n give ORDERS! (guess effect of long years of military rule is yet to wash away).

You simply ADVICE or SUGGEST (it brings out the civic guy in you) or u make people see reasons. No matter how bad someone'S opinion is, be a TEAM PLAYER.

I learnt this from a fellow nairalander (@ sweetestjoy). Hope you too ve LEARNT[/b]
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by sweetstjoy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2007
hey ogs,
i saw that,
im touched.
koolman,
the bible also says we should correct each other in love.
you made sense anyway but the tone was harsh.
one love
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by ogs(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2007
@ SWEETESTJOY

Did u get my mail? Pls. respond
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by effie(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hey ogs and sweetsjoy, you guys seem to have become quite an item on this forum; keep seeing your posts everywhere. Well, keep it real. However, i totally agree with your comments on this thread, we must learn to be civil and act like the enlightened people we are.
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by sweetstjoy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
ogs,
check your mail
i just replied you.
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by bruce(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2007
@ Koolman
I totally agree with you. That, if continued will only encourage the discrimination which majority are against. Most people do not have control over their chioces of University, Courses and sometimes even the grades they graduated with. These are all the effect of the things happening in our society.

These forum I believe should stand for equallity, fairness and above all brotherliness.
However, your 2nd to the last statement instigated the anger and correction from other members. Pls take note of that.

@ogs
Two wrongs can not make a right brother. You were harsh as well. By so doing, telling us you are also a product of the long years of Military rule. Simple and mild correction is enough:As I agree with Good talk, Bad presentation.

One love.
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by koolman: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2007
If I had sounded so harsh, I apologise for that but I feel so bad When I see landers verbally attacking their fellow landers Over an issue that is a mere expression of mind or experience. "Let it not be said of us that after being members of one family of Nairaland,we had an oppotunity of building a havean here on earth for ourselves but out of selfish materialism,we allowed our private prejudice to distort our priceless and invaluable ideas".
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by sweetstjoy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2007
koolman,
you are truely a koolman, i like your presentation you are not proud, and that shows maturity and a good sense of understanding. the truth is that the more you tell people to stop something the more they find fun in doing that thing, just like children. but it doesnt stop us from saying the truth when we see something going wrong.
one love wink
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by sisimose(f): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2007
see everybody correcting everybody lmao. over sabi grin
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by archbishop(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Thank God for this forum, it is good we are correcting one another
with LOVE.
This should be encouraged.
one Love.
grin grin grin.
archbishop.
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by archbishop(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hi Sweetsjoy,
This is archbishop, i really Love your style.
One Love .
kiss kiss kiss
Take care,
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by bruce(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2007
The spirit we need is understanding. I can see it here.

Thanks Koolman for your understanding and still stand for the truth.
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by agnesoseka: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2007
hmnnnnnn wink
Re: No More Discussion Of Grades And Schools: Enough Is Enough! by crito(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
abi ohhhhhhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Help / Zenith Bank / News Paper Jobs On 22 May 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.