Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (50727 Views)

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP / Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by letonB(f): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Must you post every thing about you online?
Please take all your problems to my Lord Jesus Christ
The True Counsellor

1 Like

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by winsh: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wakanda dirty bathroom is that?
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by emelda86(f): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na so...when u try to tell your creator that is isn't perfect...

E remain kardashian clan

What happen to squatting...
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by 4koff: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
smog2500:
This image suddenly appeared in my room
I was saying wait wait wait wait
It blinked three time
And suddenly disappeared
No sun
No phcn light the windows were locked

Na your fone battery light dey play tricks on u.
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by MeeLan: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
fishes got brain!
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wowzerful!

Well, it is not her fault! Let's blame those guys who ignore the noble figure 1 in pursuit of figure 8! Whew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by porchbaby(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Hi, Porchbaby. I see that we are in the same location. We could hook up for some drinks, you know.
hmmmmm, where do u knw I stay, and re u a guy or a gal or a guygal
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
porchbaby:
hmmmmm, where do u knw I stay, and re u a guy or a gal or a guygal

I am guy. You stay in Ajah, right?
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Cately(f): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Lolz me I just dey chat with my man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos / Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.